Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

Jaekus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

So... one week no smoking now.
Good work
My fiancee was like 'how are you so calm?' uhh because I wanted to quit. She tried yesterday and was an angry mess. Gave up today.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney
That's the thing, you can't quit if it's something you think you "should" do, you can only do it because you actually want to. I find it's easier too. You get tempted sometimes, but just remember the feeling for one doesn't last forever, it dissipates after a few minutes or so.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

That's the thing, you can't quit if it's something you think you "should" do, you can only do it because you actually want to. I find it's easier too. You get tempted sometimes, but just remember the feeling for one doesn't last forever, it dissipates after a few minutes or so.
I've been craving a pipe of all things.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

smoke them often?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

try drinking bleach
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

smoke them often?
Like three times in my life.
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

smoke them often?
random cravings eh
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

This too shall pass.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

smoke them often?
Pics for lulz
Xbone Stormsurgezz
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5970|Places 'n such

FatherTed wrote:

go UCL
Faggits rejected me and when I phoned them they tried to blame it on my predicted grades (AAA) then told me there wasn't actually a reason on record for me being turned down and to try emailing them later.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479

presidentsheep wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

go UCL
Faggits rejected me and when I phoned them they tried to blame it on my predicted grades (AAA) then told me there wasn't actually a reason on record for me being turned down and to try emailing them later.
UCL is incredibly competitive, AAA's may not be enough. 'entry requirements' are not the be-all-and-end-all. it's like min/recommended gaming specs. sure your machine meets the grade but will it play it on 100fps+? the quality of your personal statement is a huge deciding factor, too.

fyi i have experience with UCL admissions as i may be taking a taught master's there next year, depending on funding.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

presidentsheep wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

go UCL
maybe cuz u called them faggits

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-02-18 09:19:17)

13rin
+977|6488

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Do it.  Pipes are to be enjoyed not out of addiction (so I'd still follow thorough with the no cigs).
I've built up a 4 day rotation, all though I smoke one maybe one a month.

I've got a Stanwell #185 there.  Beautiful pipe, easy to hold, and it keeps my hand warm in the winter.

My best pipe is a dunhill.  This one

The other 2 are $50 fuck around pipes (I use one when duck hunting and haven't properly broken in the other yet.)

I don't smoke aromatics outta the dunhill as I don't want to taint the flavor and don't smoke em' enough regular stuff to cycle out the residual taste.  Honestly there are two aromatics I reccomend.  One of them smells like scotch (unlit) and is a pleasant smoke. Blue Note is the shit.  Awesome smoke.  People actually stand near me when I'm burning a bowl of this stuff to get a whiff.

For staple smoke?
This guy.

I'm ordering more now... Thanks & best of luck on defeating the addicition! I used the patches to break the chain.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Having some scotch while a creative thinking timeout while packing. So pumped about the trip starting in just about 34h
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4851|Amsterdam
creative thinking eh?
Ultrafunkula

Not according to the wife

Scotch time is my time, not hers
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4851|Amsterdam
I suppose you need a little you-time now that youre married
13rin
+977|6488
She will change him.  He's doomed.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ultrafunkula

She has tried her Jedi mind tricks on me about several different things. As I'm a stubborn one I have blocked her ideas with great success
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

oh my lol

I bet this is exactly the kind of content Al Gore envisioned would be prevelent when he created the internet.
Ultrafunkula

Hey Walt Disney World veterans! I have next friday to spend at one of the theme parks. Which one should I choose and why? Any mad rollercoasters at WDW?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6680|UK
say hello to a soda jerk
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13rin
+977|6488

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hey Walt Disney World veterans! I have next friday to spend at one of the theme parks. Which one should I choose and why? Any mad rollercoasters at WDW?
Goto Sea World instead.
Ultrafunkula

Wat?

Nowai. Donald Duck or nothing.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
Gonna buy my first legal alcohol of the year tonight!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard