Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6628|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Varegg wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I really do not think usm wants to be a mod, lol.
He's too rebel for that sort of thing.
But but but ... he knows the rules much better than any of us, he should be mod imo ...
You got a point there. Well... I guess the only thing left to do is to ask OH to upgrade him to a mod.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6826|UK
marine should get mod status for 1 day.

i would love to see him in action.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6826|UK
do it faggots
Ultrafunkula

m3thod wrote:

marine should get mod status for 1 day.

i would love to see him in action.
The awm's would prolly be something in line of; bleach, kys, diaf, lol, more bleach and so on.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

He's too rebel for that sort of thing.
But but but ... he knows the rules much better than any of us, he should be mod imo ...
Nah, he'd be too confused when he'd have to apply them since not everything is black and white. He himself is a plethora of various grays.

Wait, this isn't the Mod Chatter!
We have a Mod Chatter?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6787|Finland

Varegg wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Nah, he'd be too confused when he'd have to apply them since not everything is black and white. He himself is a plethora of various grays.

We have a Mod Chatter?
Yeah, you know that place with red velvet upholstered sofas and a stripper pole (mainly used by me)? Ultra calls me "Bubbles" and sticks 5€-bills down my crotch.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ultrafunkula

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

DonFck wrote:

We have a Mod Chatter?
Yeah, you know that place with red velvet upholstered sofas and a stripper pole (mainly used by me)? Ultra calls me "Bubbles" and sticks 5€-bills down my crotch.
I never....
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5513|London, England

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

DonFck wrote:

We have a Mod Chatter?
That sounds lovely!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Varegg
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

Hm ... makes me wonder if I'm not a mod afterall, explains why I never can ban anyone ... you guys just tricked me *runs away screaming like a usmarine*
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
+2,197|6826|UK

Varegg wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Varegg wrote:

We have a Mod Chatter?
you do indeed.  you can see it in your karma list you karma each other in that oh so 'secret' forum.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5392|Cleveland, Ohio
can i has mod abuse for my own e penis also?
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i quit caring about being banned
So you did care about being banned for 5+ years prior to this?

care as in it pissed me off that some dweeb from euro land has any rights to censor anything
Varegg
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Well ... first you need a penis ...
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no hence the e penis...hence you
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6828|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Not aimed at anyone individually, nobody being singled out, but why do people log in and moan about this place?  Just vanish for a few months and come back to see if its any better.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6787|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

dweeb from euro land
Lol.

11 Bravo wrote:

That really depends. It has to be relative to how much you abuse your irl penis.

We're all wankers, see.
I need around tree fiddy.
11 Bravo
Banned
it entertains me
Varegg
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

I don't think you understand, I think you are confused by being one and not having one ...
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I don't think you understand, I think you are confused by being one and not having one ...
wow thats clever and funny

tee hee
m3thod
+2,197|6826|UK

1927 wrote:

Not aimed at anyone individually, nobody being singled out, but why do people log in and moan about this place?  Just vanish for a few months and come back to see if its any better.
its a train wreck you can't help but log in and look.
Has quite the opposite effect with me and many others, its probably one of the reasons why numbers are dwindling.  I guess.  I go for laughter mainly for entertainment, the naked arses are ok but its the funny threads I enjoy.  Get on bf2s to escape the stresses of the real world for a bit.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

it entertains me

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

I cant agree sorry, hence why I vanish and re appear like a dodgy rash
Varegg
+2,206|6965|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

tee hee
And you are neither

tee hee
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

tee hee
And you are neither

tee hee
also funny and clever

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard