13/f/taiwan
+940|5704
stock was where its at in bf2.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD
Yeah, I got pretty proficient with the M16, the 870, the AK-101, the M4A1 and other stock weapons.

The L85 was pretty cool once you got the hang of it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474
RPK and G36C were my favorites.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Yeah, I got pretty proficient with the M16, the 870, the AK-101, the M4A1 and other stock weapons.

L85 was my favorite weapon. You could snipe with that thing but it was horrendous on full auto.

I also loved the SCAR.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2011-02-01 20:16:38)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5704
l85 was fucking pro. if you were well disciplined you could easily kill squads of people on full auto. medic was the best kit in general for the game. all spec ops weapons were fun. only time i ever played sniper was to blatantly troll in the form of clay whoring. when i played support it was always m249/rpk. only thing i liked about assault was trolling with the noobtube but that fun was always short lived thanks to lack of ammo. engineer whenever i was in armor/helocopter or wanted to go about shotgun whoring. anti tank was used whenever the carrier/base was being raped by jet/helo/armour or to rocket people for fun(1 hit insta kill, non revivable ftw). bf2 was a fun game.

i always loved the pecking order in the game and how some people just didn't seem to get it:

jets>helos>armour>infantry>mobile AAs>boats>stationary AAs.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2011-02-01 20:51:55)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5479|Ventura, California

Dilbert_X wrote:

Then whoever has the most hours playing BF2 can decide the FAMAS question.
Fucking hell why do I bother, I'm just getting angier and angier these days with retarded people at school and now you guys.

You're completely twisting everything to mock me, all of you people are always doing that.

Bf2 has nothing to do with FAMASs, got jesus fucking christ light yourself of fire.

I really should do something to get myself banned from the forum. I get more mad here in 3 minutes at your retards than I do in an entire day.

Fucking whores

\_/ is what I think of your shitty opinions.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX
OK OK, the FAMAS sucks.

I still want one, or maybe a P90.

So long as France doesn't give away any to Israel I don't care.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-02 04:07:45)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6154|'straya
Doesn't really matter if they do or don't. In classic Israeli fashion they will just steal the blueprints off the French and then customise them to their own purposes.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

L85 was my favorite weapon. You could snipe with that thing but it was horrendous on full auto.

I also loved the SCAR.
i'm still waiting for my FourLoko
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6680|Canberra, AUS

13/f/taiwan wrote:

l85 was fucking pro. if you were well disciplined you could easily kill squads of people on full auto. medic was the best kit in general for the game. all spec ops weapons were fun. only time i ever played sniper was to blatantly troll in the form of clay whoring. when i played support it was always m249/rpk. only thing i liked about assault was trolling with the noobtube but that fun was always short lived thanks to lack of ammo. engineer whenever i was in armor/helocopter or wanted to go about shotgun whoring. anti tank was used whenever the carrier/base was being raped by jet/helo/armour or to rocket people for fun(1 hit insta kill, non revivable ftw). bf2 was a fun game.

i always loved the pecking order in the game and how some people just didn't seem to get it:

Having gone back to BF2 after three straight COD games, this is very very true.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13rin
+977|6485

Spark wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Having gone back to BF2 after three straight COD games, this is very very true.
Come play with me at the HBD servers
Ghost town:  Address: 64.34.190.115   Port: 16567
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6416|'Murka

I went from page 1 to page 8 just to see how the topic devolved.

I was surprised, but not disappointed.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK
wb cap
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6680|Canberra, AUS
sup feos
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard