Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

Karbin wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

If you get caught in The U.S.A. " beating your daughters for going out with the wrong guy " C.P.S. steps in and you lose the Kids and go to jail.

Right ?
Only if their under 18
You leave home if you don't agree with your parents at 18.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or from the south.

What would the average good 'ole boy do if his daughter went out with a black guy?
It is just not like that anymore. I am sure there are exceptions and little enclaves but the
South has so many people from all over America and the world that I just never see the " Keep N*gger Down ! " thing. I'm sure they are there but they are outcasts themselves now. You can find people like that anywhere. For the record I mostly traveled in the coastal states, but I have been to Arkansas and Texas. It is the Ssme deal. In fact even in the slummy parts I felt pretty safe. I did grow up in the Bronx however, so any USA slum seems kinda nerfed to me.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6112|eXtreme to the maX

H/J wrote:

You can find people like that anywhere.
Well there you go.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5756|شمال

presidentsheep wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

hey you fucking cunt you ever been to the ME?
No, fox news told me it was horrible so I'm never going.
Ha! Nice 1
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or from the south.

What would the average good 'ole boy do if his daughter went out with a black guy?
First reaction upon hearing my friend is dating a black dude from all my friends "DOES HER PARENTS KNOW OF THIS"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

Dilbert_X wrote:

H/J wrote:

You can find people like that anywhere.
Well there you go.
It is not a legal, excepted and encouraged part of our Nation's culture or religions, or for that matter even practiced openly with out Nationwide commendation.

There you go.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6361

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or from the south.

First reaction upon hearing my friend is dating a black dude from all my friends "DOES HER PARENTS KNOW OF THIS"
In your opinion, this reflects poorly on who ?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6189|Ireland
ok, I don't think most religions tolerate beating and killing family members for dating outside their religion. I don't think most religions give sermons on the proper guidelines for beating family members. 

Can't remember the last time I heard of a Catholic Honor killing in the US or Canada, but hear about muslims doing it regularly. Not sure when was the last time the international community had to denounce Catholics stoning a woman because she was raped.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6665|BC, Canada

presidentsheep wrote:

Seriously I cannot remember the last time I left the house without seeing musilms beating their women. It's so annoying on the bus because you have to wade through the blood to get a seat.
Honestly, the only time their not beating their women is when they're blowing themselves up.
Fuck, I hate minorities.
Sheep, there is a very large problem with muslims being abusive to their women. Big problems in my area, especially with first generation transplants. Denying it is just wrong and you are doing the women of that culture a large injustice by claiming its not happening. It not a race or racism thing its a culture thing.
There are a large number of muslims in my community, and there are issues with them acting like they would in their home country. At least with the first generation transplants.

Last edited by Nic (2011-01-23 07:08:35)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or from the south.

In your opinion, this reflects poorly on who ?
Asians.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard