Nutritional
+0|6662

{CN}420 wrote:

A cereal box, heh. No my old friend used to get pissed off when he was caught lieing.

By the way I am 23, and I bet older than you. Thanks.
So you assume everyone in the world is exactly the same as your friend?
You may have lived on the Earth 23 years, but mental age is drastically different than physical age.

You're welcome.
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6808
You guys are idiots.

You can clearly see yellow remnants on the radar.
AdamEcks
+1|6718|Canada, Eh.

k30dxedle wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Oh, and one side note...how would you know what a hack looks like?
There are screenshots all over the net of this, including the infamous one from nitro91.
Eh, sorry for the confusion. I was being sarcastic.

Let's just leave it at this: It's not a hack.

Fin.
Yeah I know but people would have assumed I hacked if I didn't respond to it. You know how they are. Thanks for your back-up.
hellstewie
+0|6686
Lol wow you guys sucks, we can clearly see the uav. Take a gun and shot yourself
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6863|-
I am taking a final say in this matter:

HE IS NOT HACKING.

Thank you and good night.
AdamEcks
+1|6718|Canada, Eh.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I am taking a final say in this matter:

HE IS NOT HACKING.

Thank you and good night.
Just one more mod to help me out. Thanks.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6711|NJ
Just a note Adam you don't need to make post like this it just brings more attention to an all ready stupid argument close and delete thread please.
AdamEcks
+1|6718|Canada, Eh.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Just a note Adam you don't need to make post like this it just brings more attention to an all ready stupid argument close and delete thread please.
I'm fully aware of this, I just wanted to use myself as an example that people are idiots and don;t look at the facts. I don't care if attention gets drawn to me because nothing will happen over this SS because it clearly shows I'm right. I just wanted to draw the insecure morons out of the woodwork for all the world to see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard