Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6514|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hangover dump is the bestest.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

I've always thought shit load of water + ibuprofen + shower + food is a pretty decent hangover cure.
annnd it depends on the food. We used to go to the awful waffle after a long night out. Needless to say if your eating spicy foods with onions and all kinds of shit it is not going to help. It might induce vomiting, it will give you heartburn.

Of course sometimes vomiting is good. My buddy is such a trooper. We will drink for awhile before going out .. he will drink so much that he throws up .. but it isn't like he is destroyed-drunk. He hops in the car, ask for some gum, it is like nothing happened. We all think it's pretty funny in fact. Where is mike? He's over there puking. Alright, tell him we are leaving now, and to hurry up ..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6772|St. Andrews / Oslo

I friend of mine was making out with this girl, leaned out to the side and threw up, and then got straight back into it again.

He did this several times, it was like his party trick. Legend.

Last edited by Jenspm (2011-01-14 03:57:38)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6667|UK
Full English Breakfast from the local greasy cafe. That's a cure.

Kmar wrote:

it will give you heartburn.
I've always wondered wtf heartburn is. As far as I'm aware I've never had it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6612

that makes two of us liq
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

I think it gets worse as you get older. I've had other stomach problems (ulcer) though so I am not a good gauge. It feels like your chest is burning.. acid comes up. I get it with like spaghetti, orange juice...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Jenspm wrote:

I friend of mine was making out with this girl, leaned out to the side and threw up, and then got straight back into it again.

He did this several times, it was like his party trick. Legend.
Same thing with my buddy .. I'm like wtf is wrong with these women?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hangover dump is the bestest.
One of the drawbacks with sharing a hotel room with a bunch of guys at a vegas bachelor party. That room was absolutely toxic at times.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6310

Dilbert_X wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I've always thought shit load of water + ibuprofen + shower + food is a pretty decent hangover cure.
Drink a pint of water before you finally crash -> No hangover.
Yeah I've only had a properly bad hangover once because after that I learned that if I drink massive amounts of water before I go to bed, voila, no hangover at all.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6689

Kmar wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Water is free at all the clubs around me.
Indeed, clubs tend to prefer their guests drinking water for free rather than being sick.

On the topic of curing a hang-over: eat, drink, rest. Simples.
Really depends on the club. Some of the higher end ones here around the channelside district will milk you for every dime.
$8 for a small bottle of water in Vegas.
Sturgeon
+488|4981|Flintshire

Kmar wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Out of the tap it is here. I still give the lady a buck or two tho.
I think the government made clubs do it to curb binge drinking etc

I always try to drink water before going to bed, when you get in a state you always forget though
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Indeed, clubs tend to prefer their guests drinking water for free rather than being sick.

On the topic of curing a hang-over: eat, drink, rest. Simples.
Really depends on the club. Some of the higher end ones here around the channelside district will milk you for every dime.
Four of us ordered shots of espresso and sambuca (good stuff) in Vegas. Man, it was over $100. Ridiculous.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Four of us ordered shots of espresso and sambuca (good stuff) in Vegas. Man, it was over $100. Ridiculous.
wat.
most i've ever paid for a shot was £4 and that was in a club, that's crazy money.

Last edited by presidentsheep (2011-01-14 04:57:22)

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Sturgeon wrote:

Kmar wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Out of the tap it is here. I still give the lady a buck or two tho.
I think the government made clubs do it to curb binge drinking etc

I always try to drink water before going to bed, when you get in a state you always forget though
It's mental. .. but I start feeling better as soon as water hits my tongue when I am in that condition
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

presidentsheep wrote:

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

wat.
most i've ever paid for a shot was £4 and that was in a club, that's crazy money.
thats vegas man .. some clubs are just nuts when you order specialty drinks. One of my friends is Italian and he is very specific with his Sambuca and Espresso. He told me it's bad luck if you don't have an odd amount of beans in your drink. He will send it back if it doesnt..lol

this says you are supposed to have 3
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/162038
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6605|Area 51
"No scientific evidence . . . supports any cure or effective prevention for alcohol hangovers."

The fuck. Drinking plenty of water after going out = pretty no hangover for me.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5218|Sydney
FACT

Grass before beer, in clear.
Beer before grass, on your arse.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6193|what

Then who was bar tender?

https://i.imgur.com/nIU4Z.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jaekus
+957|5218|Sydney

RDMC wrote:

"No scientific evidence . . . supports any cure or effective prevention for alcohol hangovers."

I agree. Although I think they're talking about the CURE of a hangover. Drinking plenty of water before sleep is a preventative.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

RDMC wrote:

Check the link right before that sentence for clarification.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6689

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Heh, never really got into sambuca in any kind of serious way, so I didn't realise expensive sambuca even existed. That must have been really pricey stuff though, the most you're going to pay for liquor + mixer is $20 and regular top shelf liquor might be $12-15 for a shot.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6001|Places 'n such
Actually come to think of it the most expensive shot I ever bought was from a hotel bar at a wedding, was absinthe and it cost me £6
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Jaekus
+957|5218|Sydney
My brother is a restaurant supervisor, he once sold 6 shots of cognac at $150 AUD a pop.

The table then auctioned the empty bottle (handmade crystal). Someone bought it for $800 cash.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Heh, never really got into sambuca in any kind of serious way, so I didn't realise expensive sambuca even existed. That must have been really pricey stuff though, the most you're going to pay for liquor + mixer is $20 and regular top shelf liquor might be $12-15 for a shot.
I only drink sambuca with espresso . Sometimes we replace it with anisette. I don't even like licorice flavor by itself .. but for some reason those two things marry awesome together.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6641|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

My brother is a restaurant supervisor, he once sold 6 shots of cognac at $150 AUD a pop.

The table then auctioned the empty bottle (handmade crystal). Someone bought it for $800 cash.
yea with a lot of those drinks you're paying for the package. High end Tequila is the same way.. sometimes it is the worst rot-gut you'll ever put in your body. You're just paying for their marketing, because it looks cool sitting behind the bar.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard