stef
+-6|6718
well yesterday i came home 10 pm and wanna see if the new patch was out cause i had a feeling it was. then i find the ea site and start to download and then i was falling of my chair. downloaded in 12 hours. wtf. thats a long time. so i start it and go to bed. 8 am i get up and then it stands that a error has occured while it was at 70%. damn. so i try to get it started but ea does not want the connection so i restart the computer and the download starts again. at 1 pm it was downloaded and 5 minuts later the patch was on. how come it was so slow it has to be traffic but do you guys dont think that this sucks. but finally i could play and damn i am kicking ass with the L96a1 thats a sweet rifle.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6722
I got my 1.2 after 1.18 hrs of downloading.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6623
i got mine in 2 mins and 35 seconds....from that post that says....fast 1.2 patch mirror site...

then i sent it to my other computers via aim...
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6623
i got mine in 17min xP u only need an fast www.filefront.com server , but i waited for 40min in the queue...^^
{CN}420
+30|6647
I had to uninstall everything, but I had the EA downloader. I downloaded the FULL patch in about 10 mins. I was amazed at how fast it was.
Nohurrie32
+3|6642
went to EA last nite 300 hour wait what a joke.... Good thing they waited till valentines day to release, this way only tru hardcore gamers like me neglected the wife and the sex to download and play 1.2 !!!!!!! Thanks EA, do you think you could testify at my divorce hearing on my behalf.... File front fast pass like 7 minutes
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6682|atlanta
Less than 3 minutes here to download at the DICE website and everything works fine...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard