AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

A lot of thought went into the OP, obviously.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

AussieReaper wrote:

A lot of thought went into the OP, obviously.
You mean this isn't EE?

I've been fooled!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Someones going to be in big trouble, DHL get pretty badass if you fudge the dangerous goods declaration.

Still, it has to be hard to spot, I'm sure synagogues order toner cartidges from Yemen all the time.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

That's some ace intel work there, Dil.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Maybe the CIA will give me a job?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5002|Ontario, Canada

CC-Marley wrote:

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20101029/Airports.Suspicious.Packages/?cid=NET_SZHeadlineRSSLinks&attr=article_news_general_Airports.Suspicious.Packages
Heard it on the radio last night, Obama said the US special services were in the process of recovering the packages but didn't say that they seized them yet,glad they did.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio
what a shock.....yemen.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Yemeni enemy.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6430|Germany
Hi, my name is devil's advocate. I just came here to ask why this happened only a few days before an election?
11 Bravo
Banned
cuz terrorists like to do that?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

perhaps it will result in better border security seeing as there is very little inspection of all inbound cargo, small parcel or otherwise.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال

11 Bravo wrote:

what a shock.....yemen.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

mr.hrundi wrote:

Hi, my name is devil's advocate. I just came here to ask why this happened only a few days before an election?
Are you sure you aren't named conspiracy theorist?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State

Beduin wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

what a shock.....yemen.
not really, SA invaded yemen a while ago due to terroristas...

but seriously, I thought the AP was rather peaceful.

I guess if things REALLY start heating up, I expect Dubai & the UAE to spend more money on their armies to protect their skyscrapers.
11 Bravo
Banned

mr.hrundi wrote:

well then explain why more bombs were found in greece or whatever?  one was mailed to the mexican embassy.  so, as usual, conspiracy nutters fail.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Apparently the guy who built the bombs/orchestrated the event sent his brother to blow himself up.

Nice guy.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347
I guess there master plan is working, They have been coming on hard and fast after Bush and Company blundered erringly into Iraq. Just of few more of those copier cartridge bombs and we've had it.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

Poseidon wrote:

Apparently the guy who built the bombs/orchestrated the event sent his brother to blow himself up.

Nice guy.
Maybe he hogged the cable remote and hid the M&Ms when they were kids.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

mr.hrundi wrote:

I thought of that but it seems pretty week and even the dumbest amongst us know why the attacks abated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard