Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5001|Ontario, Canada
I'm looking around for a game with a similar style and gameplay to bf2. My friends reccomend BC2(Good graphics, bf2 without the gayhitreg and jets and some other things), MoH (2010), and Cod(WTF).

I'm personally looking at BC2 and Arma 2 (Buggyor not with bad AI I heard it's excellent). Until BF3 comes out.
Aanyone know any other games that play like bf2? They only have to be as recent as 05. Wwhat's the new BF2, currently?

And not gameslike 1943, that's too short.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

there is none and there will never be any. deal with it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5001|Ontario, Canada

DUnlimited wrote:

there is none and there will never be any. deal with it.
I can't. BF2 is so good.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6140|'straya
Bf2>arma2>bc2>cod>moh
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5228|Cleveland, Ohio
arma lol
BVC
+325|6687
BC2 > BF2 TBH.

You do get more snipers in BC2, but the upside is they don't have claymores, you have no commander, and the air assets are balanced.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51
Just play Hello Kitty Island Adventures untill something decent comes out.
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

Pubic wrote:

BC2 > BF2 TBH.

You do get more snipers in BC2, but the upside is they don't have claymores, you have no commander, and the air assets are balanced.
no they dont , so instead of bunnying around at karkand getting planting TWO (OMFGMUCHCLAYOMGEVERY1DIEMUCH) claymores they sit back in the base in squads of 5 sniper with their 12X scope and mortar , not hitting  a shit...
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
Sniper is a reality of video games and will be for a long time. Adapt, adjust, or just plain keep quiet.
firebolt5
+114|6146
Project Reality?  The new version just came out recently.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
far cry 2
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
Cant beat AIX
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5990|Vortex Ring State
Operation flashpoint.
BVC
+325|6687

thepilot91 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

BC2 > BF2 TBH.

no they dont , so instead of bunnying around at karkand getting planting TWO (OMFGMUCHCLAYOMGEVERY1DIEMUCH) claymores they sit back in the base in squads of 5 sniper with their 12X scope and mortar , not hitting  a shit...
Like I said, you do get more snipers in BC2...and being one of the few recon whores who actually knows how much motion mines & mortars can benefit a team, I feel your pain.  Personally I think they should at least split the recon kit out into Sniper and Specops for BF3 - give the sniper a pistol, knife and bolt action rifle - thats it.

Last edited by Pubic (2010-10-24 13:18:14)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51

Pubic wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Pubic wrote:

BC2 > BF2 TBH.

Like I said, you do get more snipers in BC2...and being one of the few recon whores who actually knows how much motion mines & mortars can benefit a team, I feel your pain.  Personally I think they should at least split the recon kit out into Sniper and Specops for BF3 - give the sniper a pistol, knife and bolt action rifle - thats it.
Give snipers just a knive tbh.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5500|America

firebolt5 wrote:

This guy's got it right. This new PR is awesome.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
CC-Marley
+407|6820

Blade4509 wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

This guy's got it right. This new PR is awesome.
Agreed! As were the others...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
Battlefield 2142.
I think you can't get any game any closer to BF2 than that, and IMO better than BF2.

With the upcoming patch (which is in open beta at the moment), the booster Northern Strike will be included for free.
Plus 4 more new maps (including Strike at Karkand 2142).
11 Bravo
Banned

firebolt5 wrote:

PR is crap
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6140|'straya

11 Bravo wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

PR is crap
Any reason in particular? I quite enjoy PR, but it does wear on me sometimes
11 Bravo
Banned

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

PR is crap
the whole thing.  found it truly annoying and far from reality....further than vanilla in some cases

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-10-28 05:27:35)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5475|Bolingbrook, Illinois
PR's main goal is teamwork, with their second goal being reality.
CC-Marley
+407|6820

11 Bravo wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

PR is crap
the whole thing.  found it truly annoying and fair from reality....further than vanilla in some cases
What version was this?
iceman785
+93|6664|Alaska, mother fucker.
I'd have to say PR.  Although most the US servers are full 99% of the time, so you're gonna have to wait a few minutes to get into a good server with low ping.  It's a lot of fun if you can get some friends online and just go around raping everything. 

READ THE MANUAL BEFORE PLAYING IF YOU DO PLAY. OTHERWISE, YOU'LL SUCK AND EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5027|Massachusetts, USA
Why is this thread even open, there have been dozens of threads that have the exact same topic.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard