Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6412|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

cuz thats all he does as GS pointed out.  never see him in a thread (in this section) not aboot muslims or arabs do you?  nope.
I've had my disagreements with him.  We definitely disagree about certain aspects of Islam.  Regardless of his intentions, however, wouldn't you say that, if one of our grenades killed this woman, we should probably try to figure out what went wrong so as to avoid another occurrence?
Turquoise
O Canada

eleven bravo wrote:

turq I am 110% convinced you have absolutely no opinions of your own and you just parrot popular sentiment.
I'm absolutely convinced that you like to label people who disagree with you as having no opinions of their own.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

cuz thats all he does as GS pointed out.  never see him in a thread (in this section) not aboot muslims or arabs do you?  nope.
I've had my disagreements with him.  We definitely disagree about certain aspects of Islam.  Regardless of his intentions, however, wouldn't you say that, if one of our grenades killed this woman, we should probably try to figure out what went wrong so as to avoid another occurrence?
never gonna get the full story so.....we can play this game if you want but id rather not.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5757|شمال

11 Bravo wrote:

u have a problem with that?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

never gonna get the full story so.....we can play this game if you want but id rather not.
Well, what would you suggest then?
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
US soldiers risked their own lives to try and save a British citizen after a UK commander gave the go ahead on the first day she was captured. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt until the joint us/uk investigation is conducted.
jord

Beduin wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

u have a problem with that?
Its pretty easy to stick to a niche subject you have a bias on. Expand into other debates for forum kudos.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

jord wrote:

US soldiers risked their own lives to try and save a British citizen after a UK commander gave the go ahead on the first day she was captured. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt until the joint us/uk investigation is conducted.
i think hajji used her as human shield tbh
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord

Cybargs wrote:

jord wrote:

Who knows...
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5757|شمال

jord wrote:

Its pretty easy to stick to a niche subject you have a bias on. Expand into other debates for forum kudos.
That will be completely up to me, no one else.

Thank you for your concern, jord.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada

Cybargs wrote:

jord wrote:

That's very possible and would not be surprising at all.
jord

Beduin wrote:

jord wrote:

That will be completely up to me, no one else.

Thank you for your concern, jord.
No worries, forum kudos is what I live for. I suggest starting with Obama and then moving through economy debates. Perhaps a bit of a read up on Vigilante justice, then I have someone to debate it with.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom

Turquoise wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

turq I am 110% convinced you have absolutely no opinions of your own and you just parrot popular sentiment.
I'm absolutely convinced that you like to label people who disagree with you as having no opinions of their own.
you would be wholly incorrect in your assumption.  I would like to explain the reasons why in two parts:

1)  Where did I show that I disagreed?

2) After perusing your post history regarding afghanistan I am left to wonder when exactly was it you shifted from being all for the war in afghanistan to being, as you said "no fan of afghanistan"

no turq, youre a bloody idiot who has been talking about moving to canada soon for the last 4 years.  your mind is a sail that goes along the winds of the strongest popular sentiment.  stop embarassing yourself.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
beduin, your father is a shiite
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

you would be wholly incorrect in your assumption.  I would like to explain the reasons why in two parts:

2) After perusing your post history regarding afghanistan I am left to wonder when exactly was it you shifted from being all for the war in afghanistan to being, as you said "no fan of afghanistan"

no turq, youre a bloody idiot who has been talking about moving to canada soon for the last 4 years.  your mind is a sail that goes along the winds of the strongest popular sentiment.  stop embarassing yourself.
He's the ultimate conformist. Duh.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
people with strong opinions on topics they have weak understandings of make my day a little brighter
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
bunny pancake?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ticia
+73|5342

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Reasonability persecution is so much fun.
Turquoise
O Canada

eleven bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

The one thing Hunter might be correct about is that you are most definitely a stalker.  You must lead a boring life.

Beyond that, our history in particular was one that first involved me taking you too seriously.  I learned a good bit in dealing with your trolling tendencies, so I inadvertently thank you for that.

That being said, you can continue the ad hominem posts if you like.  I'm not going to bother reporting you, nor am I going to bother addressing much of what you post unless you're actually going to debate the subject at hand instead of attacking me.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
lol...the stalker line.  turq, whens the last time i addressed your retardation?

after reading the rest of your post I am under the opinion that you seem to put way too much effort in thinking about me

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-11 08:44:17)

Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723
i think its just gs has a long memory
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
im like m3thod

and all i did was a forum of search of "turquiose" and afghanistan and im bombarded with a multitude of "adfghansitan was a just war" coming from mr cry baby canada himself.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-11 08:45:55)

Tu Stultus Es
Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

And all you ever do is conform to Libertarianism.

I'm sorry if my lack of a dogma disappoints you.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5266|foggy bottom
http://forums.bf2s.com/sphinx.php?q=lib … rch=Submit

also, when did you stop being a libertarian?  lol  its funny how you say I like putting labels on people when you are one of the biggest forum labelers still posting.  You love putting yourself in convienient little ideological categories like a teen bopper finding his own identity.  problem is I think you are older than me so you should have done figured it out long ago.  Again, after looking at your post history through this forum's handy dandy search feature, i see you identified yourself as a libertarian before.  what happened turq?  see a cool youtube video that changed your mind?  god youre a moron.

Turquoise wrote:

Being a Libertarian, I'd actually prefer neither, but the Democrats really do seem like the lesser of two evils at the moment.
just one of many.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-10-11 08:53:31)

Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723
turq just got spanked

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard