coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

HaiBai wrote:

yeah ok so first you quote a post by me, stating that i dont know who the fuck paul gasicone (or whatever) is.  then i said the topic doesnt deserve its own post.

then you post a link to the topic to where i said that.

are you trying to say this doesnt need its own thread?   because if you are, you could've just said that.  no need to try to be clever and witty about it and make sentences like "I believe that it is you, who is the retard."
Ok then...

This is a load of fucking shit, that doesn't deserve it own fucking thread, you fucking retard fuck.

That better for you?

In the other thread you basically said that it didn't deserve to have it's own thread because it was only English people who cared about it (which wasn't the case), whereas this thread is clearly only of any interest to Americans. I don't mind that it has its own thread tbh, just that you need to sort out your own double standards and "rules" about what you believe to be thread worthy.

Last edited by coke (2010-10-09 11:01:50)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

works for me . . .
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5476|Bolingbrook, Illinois

coke wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

yeah ok so first you quote a post by me, stating that i dont know who the fuck paul gasicone (or whatever) is.  then i said the topic doesnt deserve its own post.

are you trying to say this doesnt need its own thread?   because if you are, you could've just said that.  no need to try to be clever and witty about it and make sentences like "I believe that it is you, who is the retard."
Ok then...

This is a load of fucking shit, that doesn't deserve it own fucking thread, you fucking retard fuck.

That better for you?

In the other thread you basically said that it didn't deserve to have it's own thread because it was only English people who cared about (which wasn't the case), whereas this thread is clearly only of any interest to Americans. I don't mind that it has its own thread tbh, just that you need to sort out your own double standards and "rules" about what you believe to be thread worthy.
yes it does.  what other topic could i put a post about the best sports cities in 2010?
HaiBai

coke wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Ok then...

That better for you?

In the other thread you basically said that it didn't deserve to have it's own thread because it was only English people who cared about it (which wasn't the case), whereas this thread is clearly only of any interest to Americans. I don't mind that it has its own thread tbh, just that you need to sort out your own double standards and "rules" about what you believe to be thread worthy.
yeah no.  i thought it didnt deserve its own thread because there were already 500 other soccer threads.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

HaiBai wrote:

coke wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Ok then...

That better for you?

In the other thread you basically said that it didn't deserve to have it's own thread because it was only English people who cared about (which wasn't the case), whereas this thread is clearly only of any interest to Americans. I don't mind that it has its own thread tbh, just that you need to sort out your own double standards and "rules" about what you believe to be thread worthy.
yes it does.  what other topic could i put a post about the best sports cities in 2010?
Your finally getting it...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
could have at least said american cities, i was expecting to see what the best british city was
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

HaiBai wrote:

coke wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Ok then...

That better for you?

yeah no.  i thought it didnt deserve its own thread because there were already 500 other soccer threads.
None of which it actually fit into, same as this thread.

Oh and this

SEREVENT wrote:

could have at least said american cities, i was expecting to see what the best british city was

Last edited by coke (2010-10-09 11:06:11)

HaiBai

coke wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

coke wrote:

Ok then...

That better for you?

None of which it actually fit into, same as this thread.
if you posted it into the EPL thread, i wouldve guarenteed that the same people who enjoy english football would have seen that thread anyhow.

besides, i didnt really notice that the source only had american cities.  if someone finds another source, post it
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

jord wrote:

Jestar wrote:

Melbourne, Australia by far.
Why?
Special Events:
1956 Olympics
2006 Commonwealth Games
1999 Presidents Cup (Golf)
2003 Rugby Union World Cup
1992/2015 Cricket World Cup
Possible Hosts of 2022 World Cup

Annual Events:
Formula 1 (Racing)
Moto GP (Racing)
Melbourne Cup (Horse Racing) - They have a freaking public holiday for this.
Boxing Day Test (Cricket)
Australian Open (Tennis)
Rip Curl pro (Surfing)
AFL Grand Final
1 international Ruby Union game.

I don't even live in (or like) Melbourne, but I know of nowhere else on the planet which offers as many or as varied selection of major sporting events.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2010-10-09 11:17:29)

HaiBai

DrunkFace wrote:

jord wrote:

Jestar wrote:

Melbourne, Australia by far.
Why?
Special Events:
1956 Olympics
2006 Commonwealth Games
1999 Presidents Cup (Golf)
2008 Rugby World Cup
1992/2015 Cricket World Cup
Possible Hosts of 2022 World Cup

Annual Events:
Formula 1 (Racing)
Moto GP (Racing)
Melbourne Cup (Horse Racing) - They have a freaking public holiday for this.
Boxing Day Test (Cricket)
Australian Open (Tennis)
Rip Curl pro (Surfing)
AFL Grand Final
1 international Ruby Union game.

I don't even live in (or like) Melbourne, but I know of nowhere else on the planet which offers as many or as varied selection of major sporting events.
this list isnt based on the events the city hosts.  chicago barely hosted any big sporting events.  its about what the cities sports teams accomplished in the past year.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England
surgeons like penis

Last edited by SamTheMan (2010-10-09 17:53:58)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
chicago didn't win anything last year
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

i saw that edit https://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2885/hmmlv.png
HaiBai

m3thod wrote:

blackhawks dumbfuck
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

blackhawks dumbfuck
You don't really get to call him dumb.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

blackhawks dumbfuck
So the criteria for being the top "sports city" is the fact that their hockey team won...
m3thod
+2,197|6663|UK
if you dont win the NFL/NBA/MLB it doesn't count.  this list is a farce and i demand you take it down.

i had to google blackhawks cos i thought it was a chopper. innit.

and a twat school kid who failing at school get to call me a dumbfuck
HaiBai

m3thod wrote:

if you dont win the NFL/NBA/MLB it doesn't count.  this list is a farce and i demand you take it down.

straight a's this semester and got a 33 on my act first time taking it.  suck my dick
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England
m3th has about 8 degrees suck his dick.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio
this thread being open proves that the moderation here is pointless
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK

HaiBai wrote:

m3thod wrote:

straight a's this semester and got a 33 on my act first time taking it.  suck my dick
m3thod
+2,197|6663|UK
whats so cool about some wanky pokey school grades no one gives a fuck about apart some retard.

oh oh look i have a BA, MA and a MSc and i am working on my MBA whoop whoop, you can come suck my doggy dick!

get the fuck out.

and even better i can eat in public without the need to feel i am going to puke cos i am not some OCD gimpy loser, isnt that right arnott?

Last edited by m3thod (2010-10-11 13:46:09)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England

m3thod wrote:

whats so cool about some wanky pokey school grades no one gives a fuck about apart some retard.

oh oh look i have a BA, MA and a MSc and i am working on my MBA whoop whoop, you can come suck my doggy dick!

get the fuck out.
But I got 6 A's and 5 B's in my GCSE's!!!
HaiBai

m3thod wrote:

get the fuck out.

and even better i can eat in public without the need to feel i am going to puke cos i am not some OCD gimpy loser, isnt that right arnott?
so why reference my grades?  lol hypocrisy

and i dont get your last sentence, what the fuck are you talking about

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard