PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6278|Pacific NW, USA
for the first time since BC2 was released.   This game is still fun but I suck at it now.   I can't fly choppers anymore and the weapon selection has me getting owned in tight situations.    The complexity and free roam in this game has all others beat, it will never get old.   

DAO+SRAW combo is epic BTW,  amirite?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6370|the land of bourbon
i got back into it for like a month, haven't played since... i felt like flying the heli was like riding the bike, you never forget.  i owe pervert some epic chopper whorage, but otherwise i'm not too motivated to play anymore.  oh well, it was a great game, but life goes on.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6643

I need to get back into it for just one or two more months, get the last few thousands points I need for Colonel (Yes, one or two months as opposed to one or two weeks...)
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6312|Graz, Austria

mtb0minime wrote:

I need to get back into it for just one or two more months, get the last few thousands points I need for Colonel (Yes, one or two months as opposed to one or two weeks...)
Yeah, I have a similar problem with getting the 6000 points to unlock the last two weapons. Before that, I don't consider myself having "completed" BF2.
The problem is, nowadays, about 2 years after playing it regularly, I'd need months to get those points.
I still  remember the times when I made 500-1000 points every week.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Lol, back in my prime BF2 time I was raking in around 2k points a day.   Don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed by that.

I only have 600 or so more kills to have 100,000 overall. After last night's attempt, it's not going to be as easy to achieve as I first thought.  Playing BC2 on console with an XIM has almost completely ruined my BF2 PC playability.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6316|Australia

PigPopTart wrote:

urrite.

I'm still playing, tis still fun. It's nice to have such large maps to run around in, and an awesome array of weapons to choose from. BC2 just can't compare.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6229|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

i got back into it for like a month, haven't played since... i felt like flying the heli was like riding the bike, you never forget.  i owe pervert some epic chopper whorage, but otherwise i'm not too motivated to play anymore.  oh well, it was a great game, but life goes on.
Lez do it!
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5498|America

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Lez do it!
Steels is teh best squad leader eva.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5524|Cerbere Landing

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

urrite.
w0rd to ya mutha

Ah, yes, BF2, when Battlefield had awards that actually required skill. ^_~
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6510|Polish state of EU

PigPopTart wrote:

for the first time since BC2 was released.   This game is still fun but I suck at it now.   I can't fly choppers anymore and the weapon selection has me getting owned in tight situations.    The complexity and free roam in this game has all others beat, it will never get old.   

God, DAO is the only weapon i really hate in this game. lrn2submachinegun
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6370|the land of bourbon

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

God, DAO is the only weapon i really hate in this game. lrn2submachinegun
really?  i mean, it's not like a slug upgrade in bc2... its just a normal shotty with shit range, which in bf2 really makes things difficult.  i give props to masters of the boomstick in this game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
DAO+SRAW in the hands of a skilled player on BF2 is nearly unstoppable.   The DAO has terrible range but it clears rooms and alley ways with authority.  If your target is out of range, SRAW 1SK takes care of that...vehicles, no problem.   

Another added benefit to the DAO is the 1x1 loading, you can stop reloading (switch to pistol/knife/nades and then back immediately) at any time and fire off whatever you've loaded up to at the time, you don't have to cycle a new magazine.  Great for the noob that comes in for the knife kill cause he sees you reloading, teehee.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5524|Cerbere Landing
I prefer the USAS-12 Auto with 12 rounds of buckshot
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6554|Area 51

Vector wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

urrite.
w0rd to ya mutha

Ah, yes, BF2, when Battlefield had awards that actually required skill. ^_~
Well..think they mostly required a shit load of determination.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard