FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Ugh...

rich people...

and they want flat taxes.
I like our taxes...

Higher income people pay more taxes

Tho' I probably wouldn't say that if I was the higher now would I?
yeah. the chunk of cash that you DON'T pay in tax can be ridiculously huge if you make a lot of money and live in a flat tax system. Like you NEED that much.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5424|London, England

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

rich people...

and they want flat taxes.
I like our taxes...

yeah. the chunk of cash that you DON'T pay in tax can be ridiculously huge if you make a lot of money and live in a flat tax system. Like you NEED that much.
It's not a question of need. It's a matter of having earned the money and deciding for oneself how to spend it. If you don't agree with how the rich spend their money, become rich yourself and live like a miser or donate it all to charity like the guy who owns Craigslist. Call it tacky, call it whatever, but you're sounding like a jealous child when you whine and say they need to be taxed more so they're brought down to your level.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5854|Catherine Black

Camm wrote:

I've been driving a mid-sized car, never hurt anyone.
No, you haven't

oh snap
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
+2,382|6744|The North, beyond the wall.
Not to mention it isn't even that expensive across the board. It might be expensive if you're a student in glorious denmark...
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6065|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I like our taxes...

It's not a question of need. It's a matter of having earned the money and deciding for oneself how to spend it. If you don't agree with how the rich spend their money, become rich yourself and live like a miser or donate it all to charity like the guy who owns Craigslist. Call it tacky, call it whatever, but you're sounding like a jealous child when you whine and say they need to be taxed more so they're brought down to your level.
I'm not, I'm just saying that a flat tax would make it ridiculously large.

but yeah, I just dislike how rich people insist on having expensive taste. That's what it comes down to.

Lots of expensive crap is crap quality... Jaguars.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

but yeah, I just dislike how rich people insist on having expensive taste. That's what it comes down to.

That's fine. That expensive taste creates jobs.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6065|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

expensive taste creates fluff jobs and monopolies.

diamond prices would collapse if DeBeers wasn't able to retain a monopoly on the diamond market.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

expensive taste creates fluff jobs and monopolies.

diamond prices would collapse if DeBeers wasn't able to retain a monopoly on the diamond market.
DeBeers is irrelevant to the conversation.

You have zero clue what you are talking about. According to you, the rich should be driving Chevy's like the po' folk. They do more to destroy monopolies by trying to be different than they do to create them. Keep living that communist dream though. How's life on the commune?
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
The more expensive something is the crappier the quality?

Wat...

Also what's wrong with Jaguars? I spent 20 minutes driving a superchaged 3 year old Jag and it was spectacular even after 3 years of hard use.
jord
It was automatic though...
tuckergustav
+1,590|5979|...

I don't even get the obssession with the wedding competition thing...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6352|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I believe what he meant by jaguars, is that they are not as good as other cars at the same pricelevel...

It's kinda like the 90s AlfaRomeos.. great cars, for those few days everything works
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jord
It's just a name brand, prestige thing. You get a Jag because you can. Brum brum
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6737|UK
brap brap
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6637

i can't read Trotskygrad's posts, i just see jealousy

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2010-10-18 07:43:58)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

Michigan
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
Barap barap

Tiny tempah
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6289|Escea

jord wrote:

It's just a name brand, prestige thing. You get a Jag because you can. Brum brum
A Jaaaag
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I have a Triumph motorcycle. I bet trotsky is mad that I don't have a Harley.
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5979|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Michigan
thank goodness though huh?...I would hate having my wedding day tainted with competition...that is where Bridzillas come in.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

tuckergustav wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Michigan
thank goodness though huh?...I would hate having my wedding day tainted with competition...that is where Bridzillas come in.
The bride in that picture was on Say Yes To The Dress
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6782
it aint bout being rich its about hoes spending yo money foo.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6563

JohnG@lt wrote:

i'm mad that i don't

https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4595/02hogs600.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6587|Austin, Texas
Tuck, you never respond to me in TF2

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

burnzz wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

i'm mad that i don't

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4595/02hogs600.jpg
If mine weren't currently in pieces in my moms backyard, it would look like this:
https://www.bikez.com/pictures/triumph/2004/20953_0_1_2_speed%20triple_Image%20credits%20-%20Triumph.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard