eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Maybe Shify's sarcasm detector is broken from all the inbreeding...
Serious Flex
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Or from an over-dosage of sarcasm on bf2s.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Benzin
+576|6000

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Maybe Shify's sarcasm detector is broken from all the inbreeding...
lol
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Uzique wrote:

i really love you lately, bennis, lets go for a good drink
Deal!

Haha, Shifty you silly little man, it was pure and utter sarcasm. And also an attempt at being a really obvious troll, so obvious in fact that i knew no one would take it seriously... well that's what i thought at least!
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
just watched episode 4
Spoiler (highlight to read):
It all went a bit to shit at the end didn't it!

Crazy times
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

bennisboy wrote:

just watched episode 4

Crazy times
yeah, brought some pzazz to the show, them sitting there for any longer being safe and all doesn't give much wow effect :p
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

just watched episode 4

Crazy times
yeah, brought some pzazz to the show, them sitting there for any longer being safe and all doesn't give much wow effect :p
Agreed

plus i swear the zombie that was in the car and saw glen turned up at the camp later
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

just watched episode 4

Crazy times
Yeah, you definitely need some action in a zombie show, but how the hell did NOBODY notice a hoard of zombies strolling into camp?  Epic fail on their awareness or terrible plot device?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

bennisboy wrote:

just watched episode 4

Crazy times
Blame Merle.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
The thing with camps sites are... they're a bit in tents for me (intense --> in tents, campsite is made up of tents, geddit) HAHAHAAH
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

bennisboy wrote:

The thing with camps sites are... they're a bit in tents for me (intense --> in tents, campsite is made up of tents, geddit) HAHAHAAH
Oh gawd, that actually made me lol
Benzin
+576|6000

bennisboy wrote:

worst pun evarz - I lol'd though
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

CapnNismo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

no pun in tent did
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Benzin
+576|6000
lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

AussieReaper wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

no pun in tent did

Nice one AR
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Glenn is epic, this guy is amazing!

*Glenn makes amazing plan*
"Hey Glenn, what did you do before all this?"
"I delivered pizzas, why?"

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6354|Troy, New York
I was actually glad about the zombies, thought it was stupid to be camped out with no protection, haha.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

h4hagen wrote:

I was actually glad about the zombies, thought it was stupid to be camped out with no protection, haha.
Are you talking about the fourth episode "Vatos?" I was wondering when they would get slaughtered.

They were inconsiderately roasting fish over a large fire. People kept saying to keep the flames low so the walkers couldn't see the fire. The bright light produced was easily noticeable from a considerable distance anyway.

However, did you guys see the "noise-fence" they made to alert them? I wonder how the walkers got past them. Also, Merle was supposedly headed back to camp to seek vengeance, do you guys think he did something to attract the walkers there?

Darn morons...
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

-Sh1fty- wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Are you talking about the fourth episode "Vatos?" I was wondering when they would get slaughtered.

They were inconsiderately roasting fish over a large fire. People kept saying to keep the flames low so the walkers couldn't see the fire. The bright light produced was easily noticeable from a considerable distance anyway.

However, did you guys see the "noise-fence" they made to alert them? I wonder how the walkers got past them. Also, Merle was supposedly headed back to camp to seek vengeance, do you guys think he did something to attract the walkers there?

Darn morons...
My wife thought Merle did it.

Not sure how he would've done it...but I'm sure he'll turn up. In a bad way.

I'm expecting the CDC doctor to be one of those "evil scientist" types. Trying to experiment on the survivors since he lost his prime specimens.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

FEOS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Darn morons...
My wife thought Merle did it.

Not sure how he would've done it...but I'm sure he'll turn up. In a bad way.

I'm expecting the CDC doctor to be one of those "evil scientist" types. Trying to experiment on the survivors since he lost his prime specimens.
yeah CDC guy will probably backstab some of the not so main characters
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
Well this episode marked two really big departures from the graphic novel.  I was cringing at first, but now im anxious to see where they're taking this.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
does that mean you'll stop spoiling it?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
no
jay_courage
Alive in a sea of mediocre
+131|5961|Carnoustie
dickhole
I Friggin Love The Nhs
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6267|'Merica
damn trivial characters and their emotions! they are taking up more than half the episode!  I want to see some more action!

noah emmerich? lol.  and how did he end up at the CDC all by himself. I cant wait to hear this one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard