Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
I thought it was pretty good.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Shadow893
lel
+75|6663|England
it lasted no time at all. way too short for me.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314
Well, nr. 1 + 2 were pretty damn awesome, than it went somewhat downhill from there. It was still really enjoyable, despite the rather abrupt ending.

Its weird, cause it feels the whole comic catered to the backgrounds of the characters more than to the actual sacrifice, part 4 being the exception here, with practically no backstory to bill. seemed rushed.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Sisco wrote:

Well, nr. 1 + 2 were pretty damn awesome, than it went somewhat downhill from there. It was still really enjoyable, despite the rather abrupt ending.

Its weird, cause it feels the whole comic catered to the backgrounds of the characters more than to the actual sacrifice, part 4 being the exception here, with practically no backstory to bill. seemed rushed.
I found it strange that they didn't add a cameo appearance of the L4D2 crew arriving at the bridge from the Passing, which follows directly afterwards chronologically.
Instead, they directly skip to the happy sailing trip in the last panel.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6257|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

globefish23 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

I found it strange that they didn't add a cameo appearance of the L4D2 crew arriving at the bridge from the Passing, which follows directly afterwards chronologically.
Me too, I was expecting one of the last frames at least featuring the muscle car pulling up to the bridge
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6241
Sounds like a good choice to me. The less the L4D2 guys are in the game the better.

But seriously it was probably so they didn't have to bother importing anything into L4D1.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

FloppY_ wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Me too, I was expecting one of the last frames at least featuring the muscle car pulling up to the bridge
Yeah, that made me wonder, too. It´s what I meant feels a bit rushed towards the end.

I still enjoyed it. Have yet to play the campaign though.lol
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard