Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Add me Sam, both me and baggs have a nice selection of cars shared already ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4841|Stoke
did the very first race in that red bull thing

fuckin ridiculous lol
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199969

Seems like the new seasonal event is also the best race to grind for credits.

I still wish PD would not simply re-hash A-Spec events into the seasonal events, it makes it rather boring.  I'd like to see more make/model specific races, class specific races (eg only muscle cars) and country specific races too.
baggs
+732|6203
I've completely fucked this game off now, unless something big happens in the next week or two, i won't bother with it any more.

Shame really cos it was fun for a while.

What cars are you missing Eggy?
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

List of missing tradable cars:

*Focus RS WRC 07 '08
*Honda EPSON NSX '08
*Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
*Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
*Honda RAYBRIG NSX '06
*Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '06
*Isuzu 4200R Concept '89
*Jaguar XFR '10
*Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
*Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
*Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
*Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
*Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
*Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
*Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08
*Opera Performance S2000 '04
*Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
*Suzuki SX4 WRC '08
*Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car

Especially interested in the ones marked in yellow, the rest are premiums and I can buy those later
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I have the xanavi nismo gtr if you want varegg we can trade. got anything faster than it?
GR34
+215|6543|ALBERTA> CANADA
Could someone Please send me the Premium SHelby cobra! Joshey-Actual2 is PSN please!
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

jord wrote:

I have the xanavi nismo gtr if you want varegg we can trade. got anything faster than it?
Really depends what kind of race you're aiming for ...
jord
Well most online races are 550pp or 600pp, so whatever is fastest at them benchmarks that you wanna spare.
jord
Id like to place in at least 1 online race tbh.
baggs
+732|6203

GR34 wrote:

Could someone Please send me the Premium SHelby cobra! Joshey-Actual2 is PSN please!
I will add you and attempt to garnish you with this vehicle at some point.
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

GR34 wrote:

You win this car if you enter Classic Muscle Car Championship in B-spec
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA
Finally got my own 2J Race car, traded somebody for a 1970 ticket.

Also, any newbies here feel free to add TopHat01 on PSN, as I'm sharing a bunch of different cars.

@Varegg: I'll keep a look out for you.

EDIT: New seasonal is up, Classic Muscle Car championship for American muscle cars made before 1980.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2011-04-20 20:49:37)

GR34
Please can someone gift me a proper race car to use in A-spec Please!!! Joshey-Actual2 is my PSN
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA

GR34 wrote:

Please can someone gift me a proper race car to use in A-spec Please!!! Joshey-Actual2 is my PSN
What race/event are you trying to beat?
GR34

TopHat01 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

expert the polyphony cup
baggs
+732|6203

GR34 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

expert the polyphony cup
You can win it with a Mazda Furai Concept and its an absolute joy to drive too, otherwise just borrow one of my X2010's and smash it, will add you to m8's later if you want to use it.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4966|Dundee, Scotland.
thought you might like this

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
GR34

baggs wrote:

GR34 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

expert the polyphony cup
You can win it with a Mazda Furai Concept and its an absolute joy to drive too, otherwise just borrow one of my X2010's and smash it, will add you to m8's later if you want to use it.
yes please
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA
Update 1.10 for GT5 has been released. Official Update Post
Hey everyone!

Great news on the Gran Turismo 5 front. There is now a patch available that is absolutely packed full of new features as well as addressing a few issues that some of you reported.

Here are the full details of the update:

Racing Gear Items

* New racing gear items consisting of helmets and suits have been implemented. These can be used by players in A-Spec, or for any of the "My Drivers" in B-Spec.
* There are plenty of variations to the racing gear items and, in addition to several sets being given out as presents when you start GT Mode, players will be able to win new ones when successful in online events. Players can also take a photo of their drivers wearing their favourite gear, and use that custom photo for a driver profile.
* For more details, please refer to "Racing Gear" under Top Menu - [Manual] - [GT Mode].

Special Online Event Campaign

* For a limited time, all event prizes will be tripled, and all cars appearing in the Online Collector's Dealership will be brand new (0 mileage) and at half price.

Prizes for online events

* GT5 will now offer online events in which players can win Racing Gear items and cars as prizes, according to performance. The content of the prizes and the conditions for winning them will vary per event.
* Details of the various events are found in [GT Life] - [Online Events].

Parts purchases through the Settings screen

* In the Settings screen, parts that players have not yet purchased will now have a shopping cart icon appearing next to them. These can now be purchase on the spot. Purchased parts will immediately be equipped on their car.
* For details, refer to Top Menu - [Manual] - [GT Life] - [Settings]

Improved Opponent AI Algorithm

* The search range of opponent AI has been expanded and their intelligence algorithm has been improved.

Interrupting and resuming Championship races

* In the championship races of A-Spec and B-Spec modes within [GT Life], there is now an interrupt button in the quick menu which appears after completing individual races.
* If the interrupt button is pressed, the event will be interrupted and a player’s record up to that point will be saved, and the game will end. The next time the player starts the game, they can continue the championship race from where they left off.

Additional music track

* After playback of the ending movie (*short version), "Day To Live/daiki kasho" will be added as a bonus music track.

Other Changes

* Check the physical endurance of drivers that are resting in the B-Spec endurance races.
* Sort the garage by [Last Car Driven]
* In [Weight Adjustment] of [Settings], players can now see changes in the front to rear weight balance when the ballast position is changed.
* The A-Spec driver is now displayed in the profile screen.
* In the pit menu of B-Spec, the time limit for being able to direct pit work has been changed from reaching "0" in the count down, to "Until the car comes to a complete stop".
* The sorting order of the music album has been improved.
* When selecting a track created in Course Maker from the course album of Arcade Mode or GT Mode, players can now run single races with up to 16 cars. (Excluding some tracks such as those made before the update, and dirt tracks.)
* It is now possible to take 3D photographs even without connecting a 3D compatible TV.
* It is now possible to export 3D photographs to [Photo] on the XMB™.

Correction of Known Issues

* PDI has addressed the issue of the maximum speed set in the transmission settings of the settings menu differing from the actual top speed of the car. This will affect cars equipped with the relevant transmission tuning part, and almost all racing cars. Cars for which each gear ratio was adjusted manually with a full customised transmission in update versions 1.07 and earlier will not be affected.
* An issue with the increase and decrease of the online logon bonus has been corrected.
* An issue where the player's car and opponents’ cars braked at the wrong timings in the pit lane during B-Spec has been corrected.
* A problem where racing sound effects were turned off after changing settings in the quick menu has been corrected.
* An issue of how dirty the oil is when players purchase a used car not being affected by the car's mileage has been corrected.
* An issue where some of the driver gear colours had changed after the 1.06 update has been corrected.
* An issue in the championships of GT Life where opponent cars kept using the same tyres in the second race and onwards has been corrected.
* An issue where the menu BGM was being played back during remote racing rather than the race BGM has been corrected.
* An issue of the program freezing when opening a garage containing nearly the maximum number of cars has been corrected.

To Check Your Current Version

To check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page.

If the number starts with "Ver. 1.10", you are playing the latest version of the game.

If not, please press PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3™ connected to the internet.
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Those new seasonals are a bitch ... placed 7 as best so far
jord
cant get back on my psn after the hacking incident so i cant send you that xanavi car var.

got 15 quid for it on ebay, wanted 25 really
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA

Varegg wrote:

Check this thread out:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207589

I like the challenge though, keeps it interesting.  Perhaps baggs might play again.
baggs
+732|6203

TopHat01 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Check this thread out:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207589

I like the challenge though, keeps it interesting.  Perhaps baggs might play again.
Well, i've updated the game at least! I'm on night from 2moro onwards so i might get some chance to play during the day and i have a week off after which means i'll have plenty of time to get on.

Hopefully have enough time to get some credits and take advantage of the OCD whilst the prices are low.

When i do get on i need to add GR34 as a m8 and also update my online cars, anything anyone needs sharing?
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Varegg wrote:

placing 7th in a ton of people seems good, while the sad face?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard