jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I always assumed "how I met your mother" was just a lame friends remake.

They should make some new friends/only foos and horses/fresh prince of belair episodes
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

You guys have terrible taste in humour if you dont find any of those shows funny
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Winston_Churchill wrote:

You guys have terrible taste in humour if you dont find any of those shows funny
The Office UK
Extras
Black Books

>

HIMYM, Chuck, etc
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

Jenspm wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

The Office UK
Extras
Black Books

>

HIMYM, Chuck, etc
Nothing is better than HIMYM.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
iceman785
+93|6674|Alaska, mother fucker.
Weeds.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State
Two and a half men
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
weeds just started up again
mad men
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Sucked into the 'Dead Like Me' series by family a few days ago. Spaced out to the rest of the DVD's. Show's a bit preachy, sometimes overbearing, repetitive and definitely soapy, but it does have good comedy. Watching the lead character beat up a wimpy office thief was classic. Two seasons seemed to be a good place for them to end the series, but there's still room for development beyond what the followup 'movie' packaged with the complete season covered.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Was that the Grim reaper show with Mandy Patinkin?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Reciprocity wrote:

Was that the Grim reaper show with Mandy Patinkin?
That's the one. I'm going to have to go have waffles and pecan pie because of it. They also got the strange office world right, according to the taste I got doing administrative paperwork for school credit at a high school staffed with procrastinators. Seriously, what's so hard about Excel?

edit: I nearly fell off the couch when I realized that was Inigo Montoya.
Reciprocity
+721|6582|the dank(super) side of Oregon
yeah, that was a fun show.  A meteorite killed her?  And then she had to get a dayjob with a temp agency?  I haven't seen it in years.  it was on showtime.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

No, it was a toilet seat from a decommissioned Russian space station that should have landed in the ocean. Not really a spoiler, since the show is old and it was in the pilot.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
woop woop intervention woop woop intervention

11 Bravo wrote:

serious? that show is SO depressing and makes me cry.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Never heard of it, but it's got my attention. It's going to have to wait awhile though, after watching two seasons of DLM.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

serious? that show is SO depressing and makes me cry.
no sorry lol my bad.   it is an episode of always sunny

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5997|Belgium
human target
jord
"Joey" loololollol
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5997|Belgium

jord wrote:

"Joey" loololollol
The first episodes weren't so bad
jord

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

jord wrote:

"Joey" loololollol
I've seen like every friends episode but I just never gave Joey a chance, had no desire to, spin offs are usually a fraction of their original shows in terms of quality.

Joey by himsel wasn't that funny, he needed the other orignial friends to make him.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5997|Belgium

jord wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

jord wrote:

"Joey" loololollol
I've seen like every friends episode but I just never gave Joey a chance, had no desire to, spin offs are usually a fraction of their original shows in terms of quality.

Joey by himsel wasn't that funny, he needed the other orignial friends to make him.
Yeah it was like 1/8 good of friendsl, maybe I was just really bored when I watched it
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
Big Brother, Ultimate Big Brother, Big Brother's Little Brother, I'm a Celebrity, Paris Hilton's BFF, The Saturdays: 24/7, 16 and Pregnant, Embarrassing Bodies

and so on
l3of3l1c14
+3|6517
Teen Mom & True Life.
Ioan92
+337|5723
Anything on Playboy TV
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6407|NSW, Australia

I have a question for those of you in countries that don't have english as the primary language, do they translate these shows into your language or just play them in english and too bad if you dont understand?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard