MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
the levels range from 3-99 whoever wrote that is stupid
jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Either you already knew the formula because you learned your shit and didn't need the sheet anyway, or you were confused as shit and didn't know which formula to use because you had no idea what was going on anyway.
Is that the rationale in the US? Hahaha

If people can't learn what specific formula are and which ones to use, without memorising them like a robot, then they fail miserably or they've been taught badly. That explanation doesn't change my mind that making people memorise formulas is a waste of time and besides the point. Infact it just makes me question the system even more.
I sincerely doubt you've ever been in a position where you had to memorize formulas, so I don't know why you're worrying about it so much.
Take it from someone who's actually "been there, done that."
You don't need to have done something to have an opinion on it matthew. Loads of tards are always arguing about what the next us standard issue rifle should be, even though they'll never use it.

Same with everything really.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

If people can't learn what specific formula are and which ones to use, without memorising them like a robot, then they fail miserably or they've been taught badly. That explanation doesn't change my mind that making people memorise formulas is a waste of time and besides the point. Infact it just makes me question the system even more.
I sincerely doubt you've ever been in a position where you had to memorize formulas, so I don't know why you're worrying about it so much.
You don't need to have done something to have an opinion on it matthew. Loads of tards are always arguing about what the next us standard issue rifle should be, even though they'll never use it.

Anyone can have an opinion on anything, I'm not debating that. It just helps to not be ignorant on a subject before you preach about it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Either you already knew the formula because you learned your shit and didn't need the sheet anyway, or you were confused as shit and didn't know which formula to use because you had no idea what was going on anyway.

Course I have, I wouldn't be saying this shit if I haven't.

Your explanation of people being too stupid to know how to use a formula without memorising it isn't even worth talking about
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
omg david almost raped tina on corrie but then he didn't
jord

mtb0minime wrote:

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Anyone can have an opinion on anything, I'm not debating that. It just helps to not be ignorant on a subject before you preach about it.
I agree, but you don't have to have done something to have an informed opinion ot it.

It does help to learn about it beforehand though, floppy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6751|Oxferd Ohire

SEREVENT wrote:

wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Your explanation of people being too stupid to know how to use a formula without memorising it isn't even worth talking about
Your explanation of dismissing things because that rationale doesn't suit you isn't even worth talking about.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

baby i don't mind a little looooooooove
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

SEREVENT wrote:

did he get a sudden soft-on?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK

RTHKI wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

wat
they do don't they?

burnzz wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

nah but the consequences would far outweigh the benefits though

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-09-30 13:02:37)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6751|Oxferd Ohire
3-100 i thought
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jord

burnzz wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

No he realised he loves her, he's quite good at manipulating and the long game and thus will be putting these skills to use over the coming month. Who wouldn't tina is faf.

Serevent link a pic of tina for referance
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
pretty sure its 99, if i hadn't lost my pokemon sapphire game i'd check
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Your explanation of dismissing things because that rationale doesn't suit you isn't even worth talking about.
It doesn't suit the world in general and alot of people criticise the memorisation style as to how alot of people do their education nowadays (I wouldn't even bother to use the word Learn), this is why I started talking about it in the first place when zeek brought it up. He was talking about some other subject then Bevo is like his subject (Engineering) is the same, which I was saying it really shouldn't and doesn't need to be.

And that's the story of it all

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-09-30 13:05:14)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/31405/tina.jpg

just google tina mcintyre, or watch corrie because theres 16 year old lezzers in it now

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-09-30 13:06:15)

jord
Could've got a more revealing pic but yeh ta
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

^ nice, SEREVENT

Mekstizzle wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK
just the first pic that came up
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

It doesn't suit the world in general and alot of people criticise the memorisation style as to how alot of people do their education nowadays (I wouldn't even bother to use the word Learn), this is why I started talking about it in the first place when zeek brought it up. He was talking about some other subject then Bevo is like his subject (Engineering) is the same, which I was saying it really shouldn't and doesn't need to be.

well yeah you would have that opinion, being a dropout that does fuck all with his life, 24/7

i imagine all that 'institutional' education seems like a mighty waste of intellectual talent to you, eh?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SamTheMan
­
+341|5156|Stoke, England
that blonde les is hot
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6747|St. Andrews / Oslo

Ugh, I feel like absolute shit

Going to bed at 9, fuck ya
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Uzique wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

well yeah you would have that opinion, being a dropout that does fuck all with his life, 24/7

i imagine all that 'institutional' education seems like a mighty waste of intellectual talent to you, eh?
I noticed in a lot of his posts he complains about horrible teaching this and bad teaching style that, when really, in the end, it's up to the student. The teachers already know (or should know) what they're teaching, the students are the ones trying to benefit. Yes, certain teaching styles make it easier or more difficult to learn, but at the end of the day, blaming the teacher because one couldn't learn something is unproductive and retarded.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

jens
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485

mtb0minime wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I noticed in a lot of his posts he complains about horrible teaching this and bad teaching style that, when really, in the end, it's up to the student. The teachers already know (or should know) what they're teaching, the students are the ones trying to benefit. Yes, certain teaching styles make it easier or more difficult to learn, but at the end of the day, blaming the teacher because one couldn't learn something is unproductive and retarded.
lawyer fucked me

jens you probably have freshers flu

although if you did a lucien and didnt go out at all for the first 2 weeks, i cannot see how this is possible

also i hope you get beat up or beat on by the cool-kids at uni for your dress-sense
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard