Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hope that asshole enjoys swinging from a noose. I would pay to watch him die and cheer vociferously when he dropped.
he's on suicide watch.  big bright reflective vest and no shoe laces or belts for him
Haha, there were a bunch of retards running around like that when I was at reception at Benning.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
when I think about it, thats probably not the best thing to do to someone who genuinely wants to kill himself. 

some dude came back from being awol after trying to enter fort buchanan in in puerto rico to get some liquor with his expired military id.  he was back at the company in hood less than 12 hours later.  i happened to be on cq when he came.  he was also one of my old team leaders when i was on shit bag detail myself.  he kissed monster ass and was a major blue falcon.  I had to watch his ass my whole shift

oh yeah,  the next day the other cq fucked up and he tried to od on 10 tylenols.  really big dumbass.  he ended up going awol again within two weeks.

the more i write the more i remember this piece of shit.  after he was caught again and discharged this loser actually called one of the guys in the company living up in the b's to tell him that he paid some black gangster thugster from killeen 200 dollars to kill him when he wouldnt see it coming.

his name was Yelton.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-08-02 13:34:11)

Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

when I think about it, thats probably not the best thing to do to someone who genuinely wants to kill himself. 

some dude came back from being awol after trying to enter fort buchanan in in puerto rico to get some liquor with his expired military id.  he was back at the company in hood less than 12 hours later.  i happened to be on cq when he came.  he was also one of my old team leaders when i was on shit bag detail myself.  he kissed monster ass and was a major blue falcon.  I had to watch his ass my whole shift

oh yeah,  the next day the other cq fucked up and he tried to od on 10 tylenols.  really big dumbass.  he ended up going awol again within two weeks.
Why? Because it turns them into a spectacle and target for public derision? I think that's the point, to shame them back to duty. Most of the time it does push them over the edge but some of them find their pride.

Besides, the big orange road guard vest makes them easy to keep an eye on
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

the more i write the more i remember this piece of shit.  after he was caught again and discharged this loser actually called one of the guys in the company living up in the b's to tell him that he paid some black gangster thugster from killeen 200 dollars to kill him when he wouldnt see it coming.

his name was Yelton.
Haha, that's almost a serious threat... except the guy probably just spent it on crack and forgot about it. Did you ever drive by the blood donor bank? There was always a line out the door on Fridays before payday
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
I agree completely with those individuals that use the "i wanna kill myself" line to get sent home should be shamed back into duty.  but, the rare occassion where a person really does want to kill himself and not because of the situation they found themselves signed up for, i dont think you should put them on blast like that.  knew a guy, a tanker, who was having problems while he was in kuwait.  got his dear john in the mail, went to a phone booth to talk to his girl and blew his head off with a 3 round burst.  people like that need to get psychological help, not be shamed back into work.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

his name was Yelton.
Haha, that's almost a serious threat... except the guy probably just spent it on crack and forgot about it. Did you ever drive by the blood donor bank? There was always a line out the door on Fridays before payday
you mean the blood plasam center near 10th street?

I was there a few times a week when the army fucked up my pay.  beer money and since it was plasma and not blood you could give lots of times.  I must have gone at least 4 times.  they had a tiered pay system.  1st time it wasnt that much, 2nd time it was a little more, 3rd time the same as last and 4th time you max out or something like that.  must have made a couple hundred bucks off that place.
Tu Stultus Es
rdx-fx
+955|6592

eleven bravo wrote:

knew a guy, a tanker, who was having problems while he was in kuwait.  got his dear john in the mail, went to a phone booth to talk to his girl and blew his head off with a 3 round burst.
Pfft.  You can't really call it active duty, until you've gotten at least one Dear John letter.

Join the military (at 18) to get a career and good education, to get you and your fiancee out of middle-of-nowhere small town America.
Get a call that goes somewhat like, "Hey, the guy I was cheating on you with.. well, he got me pregnant, and I'm marrying him instead next week.  Oh, and he's in a band, deals crank, and doesn't have a job because he's got mental issues."

Going by her due date, she was screwing him a month before I left.

The proper response to that is not a three-round burst to the head.
No, the proper response to that is, "Fuck you very much, you dumb bitch.  Have a nice life. And when your little life implodes on you, please do call me and ask to come back to me.. just so I can laugh at you, tell you to fuck off, and then tell you to crawl back in the gutter!"

At least she was polite enough to show what a dumb bitch she was before I put a ring on her finger.

Last edited by rdx-fx (2010-08-02 14:20:00)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
I got a dear john yahoo instant message

dude was ten years older than her and gave her genital warts.
Tu Stultus Es
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

Cybargs wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

patriotism/ nationalism is outdated, and that constitution thing makes me laugh.
The US constitution is the most important piece of document for personal liberty in the history of man kind and a lot of constitutions have modeled after it.
lol
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

Mekstizzle wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

patriotism/ nationalism is outdated, and that constitution thing makes me laugh.
The US constitution is the most important piece of document for personal liberty in the history of man kind and a lot of constitutions have modeled after it.
Don't give me that bullshit. How long did it take before the US started treating Women/non-whites with any respect and such, so stupid to think of the constitution as some great model, plus it's also a piece of amended bollocks...and they can continue to water it down when they add stuff like God and shit.

The world only grew up after it was kicked around like a little bitch (WW2)

Other than that, back on topic...don't really have an opinion on the leak. It could be good that it happened, but I also can't have any sympathy for the guy(s) who did it, they knew what shit they're getting into.
mek, you have no idea how unbelievably difficult it is to pass an amendment.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rdx-fx wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

knew a guy, a tanker, who was having problems while he was in kuwait.  got his dear john in the mail, went to a phone booth to talk to his girl and blew his head off with a 3 round burst.
Pfft.  You can't really call it active duty, until you've gotten at least one Dear John letter.

Join the military (at 18) to get a career and good education, to get you and your fiancee out of middle-of-nowhere small town America.
Get a call that goes somewhat like, "Hey, the guy I was cheating on you with.. well, he got me pregnant, and I'm marrying him instead next week.  Oh, and he's in a band, deals crank, and doesn't have a job because he's got mental issues."

No, the proper response to that is, "Fuck you very much, you dumb bitch.  Have a nice life. And when your little life implodes on you, please do call me and ask to come back to me.. just so I can laugh at you, tell you to fuck off, and then tell you to crawl back in the gutter!"

At least she was polite enough to show what a dumb bitch she was before I put a ring on her finger.
I got a Dear John while I was in basic training from my high school sweetheart who I'd dated for 3 years. I got a phone call from my ex-fiance when I deployed Women seem to hate the military.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hope that asshole enjoys swinging from a noose. I would pay to watch him die and cheer vociferously when he dropped.
Shame that won't be happening to Bush and Cheney.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

rdx-fx wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

In the long run the cosmic karma system does seem to work.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

Cybargs wrote:

Off topic but omg get a grip man. Better yet get a proper education. The world's been around a wee bit more than 250 years... :S
ƒ³
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

oug wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Off topic but omg get a grip man. Better yet get a proper education. The world's been around a wee bit more than 250 years... :S
Think he's being sarcastic.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

oug wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Look through the history of the world and you'll see an awful lot of monarchies, social class systems, and government-sanctioned abuse of the populace at large.  I wouldn't say it is the single most important document, but it's certainly up there.  For example, I would probably put the Magna Carta above it.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

How the hell did it take this long for this topic to be made? Was on the news last wednesday or sumtin.

Anyhoo here's the suspect according to local piece of news.

Bradthel... erm... Bradley Manning.

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2447/dingdongk.jpg
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6549|San Diego, CA, USA
Army Berets are ghey.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
so is being so overweight that you cant join the military
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

SenorToenails wrote:

oug wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Look through the history of the world and you'll see an awful lot of monarchies, social class systems, and government-sanctioned abuse of the populace at large.  I wouldn't say it is the single most important document, but it's certainly up there.  For example, I would probably put the Magna Carta above it.
For me the Magna Carta is right next to it. Shit the rest of the world was being ran by kings and queens till WW1. US was the only democracy till then, sure there were a shitload of hypocrisies (especially in regards to slavery).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

Agreed
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

oug wrote:

For me the Magna Carta is right next to it. Shit the rest of the world was being ran by kings and queens till WW1. US was the only democracy till then, sure there were a shitload of hypocrisies (especially in regards to slavery).
Oh you must have missed Ancient Greece, nvm.

yes not a true democracy but you know what i mean
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Greece set the ancient foundation, US set the modern foundation. Greece still had their kings and shit so personally I don't really count it as a democracy
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FatherTed wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

And France, they had democracy before the US existed, and Britain, the Mother of Parliaments, and Russia, they did away with their Royal Family, and .... no doubt there are others.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

oug wrote:

Education... get one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard