Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5181|Hague City Firm - Holland
25th July 2010 5:00 PM EST WikiLeaks has released a document set called the Afghan War Diary, an extraordinary compendium of over 91,000 reports covering the war in Afghanistan from 2004 to 2010.

The reports, while written by soldiers and intelligence officers, and mainly describing lethal military actions involving the United States military, also include intelligence information, reports of meetings with political figures, and related details.

The document collection is available on a dedicated webpage.

The reports cover most units from the US Army with the exception of most US Special Forces' activities. The reports do not generally cover top secret operations or European and other ISAF Forces operations.

We have delayed the release of some 15,000 reports from the total archive as part of a harm minimization process demanded by our source. After further review, these reports will be released, with occasional redactions, and eventually in full, as the security situation in Afghanistan permits.

The data is provided in HTML (web), CSV (comma-separated values) and SQL (database) formats, and was rendered into KML (Keyhole Markup Language) mapping data that can be used with Google Earth. Please note that the checksums will change.

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Afghan_War_Diary,_2004-2010
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Hope that asshole enjoys swinging from a noose. I would pay to watch him die and cheer vociferously when he dropped.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
what a fucking traitor.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ioan92
+337|5720
^ lol at you both.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Glad that meant nothing to him.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ioan92 wrote:

^ lol at you both.
He's going to die. I guess you don't care about your compatriot.
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6476

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hope that asshole enjoys swinging from a noose. I would pay to watch him die and cheer vociferously when he dropped.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Ioan92
+337|5720
patriotism/ nationalism is outdated, and that constitution thing makes me laugh.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال

Ioan92 wrote:

^ lol at you both.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Ioan92 wrote:

patriotism/ nationalism is outdated, and that constitution thing makes me laugh.
The US constitution is the most important piece of document for personal liberty in the history of man kind and a lot of constitutions have modeled after it.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Ioan92 wrote:

It's got nothing to do with patriotism or nationalism. He swore an oath to defend the country and instead betrayed its secrets to its enemies during war time. That is treason. And the thing that makes you laugh is the oath that every service member swears on the day that they enlist.

Some of us take our word very seriously. Without your integrity, you are nothing.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

It's got nothing to do with patriotism or nationalism. He swore an oath to defend the country and instead betrayed its secrets to its enemies during war time. That is treason. And the thing that makes you laugh is the oath that every service member swears on the day that they enlist.

Some of us take our word very seriously. Without your integrity, you are nothing.
Not to mention the thousands of servicemen that he put at risk because of releasing classified intel.
Ioan92
+337|5720

Cybargs wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

The US constitution is the most important piece of document for personal liberty in the history of man kind and a lot of constitutions have modeled after it.
Mankind growing up is more like it.

Not fully matured yet though..
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Yeah, let's kill people!

Killing is good!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Yeah, let's kill people!

Killing is good!
How should treason be punished then?
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yeah, let's kill people!

Killing is good!
4x4 cell.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yeah, let's kill people!

Killing is good!
Like I said, killing.

All crime should be punished by killing.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Don't give me that bullshit. How long did it take before the US started treating Women/non-whites with any respect and such, so stupid to think of the constitution as some great model, plus it's also a piece of amended bollocks...and they can continue to water it down when they add stuff like God and shit.

The world only grew up after it was kicked around like a little bitch (WW2)

Other than that, back on topic...don't really have an opinion on the leak. It could be good that it happened, but I also can't have any sympathy for the guy(s) who did it, they knew what shit they're getting into.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-08-02 12:18:50)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yeah, let's kill people!

Killing is good!
Like I said, killing.

Cool. Thanks for giving a reasonable response.
-Frederick Bastiat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Who gives a fuck what Galt says, I had no idea he was the fucking judge, jury and prosecutor for this guy. People shouldn't get so riled up over things some random person says.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Mekstizzle wrote:

Who gives a fuck what Galt says, I had no idea he was the fucking judge, jury and prosecutor for this guy. People shouldn't get so riled up over things some random person says.
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6466

JohnG@lt wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Like I said, killing.

What, I just believe that if you commit a crime your right to life is forfeit, as you could never do anything good again having committed a crime.

Also we need to thin the population.
Ioan92
+337|5720

JohnG@lt wrote:

Like I said, killing.

What, I just believe that if you commit a crime your right to life is forfeit, as you could never do anything good again having committed a crime.

Crime should be punishable with death by snoo-snoo.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

JohnG@lt wrote:

Like I said, killing.

So you don't believe that any crime should be a capital crime? Everyone can be rehabilitated and their crime forgotten given enough time?
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

he's on suicide watch.  big bright reflective vest and no shoe laces or belts for him
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard