ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
" Investigators said the layout of the site, with large amounts of blood found along an earthen ramp and traces of petrol found at the bottom, suggested the victims were led half-way along the pit, where they were tortured and killed.

Their bodies were then thrown into the 20m-deep pit, where they were set alight. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10747300

Lets see, cars bombings, beheadings, mass graves, oil...

Where is George Bush when you need him?

55 fresh bodies dumper in a silver mine.

http://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2010/0 … co-mexico/

slideshow
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6481|England
A lot of stuff going on in Mexico recently, Most sophisticated IED's ever seen in Mexico, shootings now this, i think there's an hidden agenda here.
BVC
+325|6691
What if Mexico became a Sharia State...
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6544|San Diego, CA, USA
Its hard to blame the illegals when they come here.  You really do feel for them because their country really sucks.  I just hope instead fleeing (the easy thing to do), they try to right their country instead.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH
Originally, the illegals that do flee into the U.S. are the poor and uneducated. The Mexican govt. and their middle/upper social class, viewed this ongoing exodus as a good riddance.  A strong U.S. Dollar is what keeps their poor coming, which helps them provide to their family back in Mexico.

With a de-stabilization of the Peace and incapability of bring Order, perhaps we shall see an influx of middle/upper-class mexicans of trying to leave for a safer country.

The thought has crossed my mind, if there is a foreign country's "special forces" trying to de-stabilize Mexico with the volatile catalyst of power, greed, and different factions (in cartel and govt.). This is a brew of disaster that can be easily ignited by any factions or group foreign or domestic.

The U.S. fed govt. have proven they are slow to react to disasters, it will be the same case when the violence spills over the border (IMO).
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

Harmor wrote:

Its hard to blame the illegals when they come here.  You really do feel for them because their country really sucks.  I just hope instead fleeing (the easy thing to do), they try to right their country instead.
They're essentially refugees risking everything. Now that's a fucking true American imo.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command

Cybargs wrote:

Harmor wrote:

They're essentially refugees risking everything. Now that's a fucking true American imo.
Perhaps. All we ask is an Ellis Island.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH
...and no mass graves on this side of the border
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Yeah... they should learn to spread the killing and bodies out into small incidents all over the place like good americans
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6544|San Diego, CA, USA
Am I too cynical to have to really question if say dozens of Americans were dying on our soil that the Obama regime wouldn't act with military force?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

Harmor wrote:

Am I too cynical to have to really question if say dozens of Americans were dying on our soil that the Obama regime wouldn't act with military force?
No you're just too much of a cut-from-the-cloth Republican to believe that anyone else could possibly do anything positive (as it would go against your precious agenda)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah... they should learn to spread the killing and bodies out into small incidents all over the place like good americans
I think Lost hacked Mek's account.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6574|Columbus, OH

Turquoise wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol funny but not the case, mek is probably pointing out the domestic homicides and murders in the U.S.

Pep up Mek!
Turquoise
O Canada

loubot wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol funny but not the case, mek is probably pointing out the domestic homicides and murders in the U.S.

Pep up Mek!
Fair enough...  we do have an absurd amount of homicide for a highly prosperous nation.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5233|Cleveland, Ohio
i agree with invasion ONLY if all countries who get illegal drugs from Mexico are involved and only if they institute a draft.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6771|Moscow, Russia
'twas prolly stalin and bloody kgb, just ask any polish - they know.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
11 Bravo
Banned

Shahter wrote:

k thanks for the insight
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6771|Moscow, Russia

11 Bravo wrote:

Shahter wrote:

k thanks for the insight
oh, any time. next time there are dead bodies - always assume stalin is to blame. you can never go wrong with good ol' josef vissarionovich.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6482|Latvia

Shahter wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Shahter wrote:

k thanks for the insight
oh, any time. next time there are dead bodies - always assume stalin is to blame. you can never go wrong with good ol' josef vissarionovich.
Oh god what are you smoking no seriously, whats with the Poland reference, are they still blaming Russia for the plane crash?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6771|Moscow, Russia

BALTINS wrote:

Shahter wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

k thanks for the insight
Oh god what are you smoking no seriously, whats with the Poland reference, are they still blaming Russia for the plane crash?
they are still blaming russia for everything that's ever gone wrong for them.

anyway, we are waaay off topic here. srsly, back to dead bodies in mexico:
jesus, mary, joseph and their fucking camel - DEAD BODIES!1!11one!1eleven1!!
11 Bravo
Banned
how this post above me has not been deleted........
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

Pubic wrote:

What if Mexico became a Sharia State...
Just as bad, the lot of them are Papists
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire

Cybargs wrote:

Harmor wrote:

but they didnt have much to risk in the first place tbh
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

RTHKI wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Harmor wrote:

but they didnt have much to risk in the first place tbh
Not sure if serious... um their lives maybe?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Turquoise
O Canada

Cybargs wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Citizenship is what makes someone American -- nothing more, nothing less.  "American" is merely a nationality -- not an implied sense of risk taking.

Granted, I realize a lot of people interpret it as such.

There are plenty of refugees that move to countries other than America for similar reasons, but that doesn't make them anymore American than it makes Hamid Karzai American.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard