EatHamPie
An Awesome Canadian
+1|5019|Where my feet take me!
Are we gonna use viop or something to communicate because i have a mic if I need to use it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

My luck with mics and BF2 in the past has never been good, so I'll most likely just used the old tried and trusted method of typing in chat ingame to relay instructions.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

Sign me up.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6106|SC | USA |
Our Ventrilo/TS will also be available. I can enable "mute all when speaking" for MOAB to help things.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5165|Markham, Ontario

M.O.A.B wrote:

25 peeps, including me, so far . Numbers are looking real good. The more the merrier though, and the better the background action.

Btw I might have another movie idea in the works for after Mad World, possibly my BF2s Movie sequel, so just to throw this in here for anyone who may have future interest in that.
Sign me up. Errr, what are the details of this future movie?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

pace51 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

25 peeps, including me, so far . Numbers are looking real good. The more the merrier though, and the better the background action.

Btw I might have another movie idea in the works for after Mad World, possibly my BF2s Movie sequel, so just to throw this in here for anyone who may have future interest in that.
Sign me up. Errr, what are the details of this future movie?
Its either one of two ideas. One requires a modified version of Daqing, if I can get someone to throw together the necessary pieces (included PR weapons etc), while the other took place in modded SF maps. Only problem with SF is that not too many people have access to it and its also a pain in the ass to mod.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
I may be able to lend another pair of hands, although it does really depend on the timing.

BTW, is this a whole new map that I will have to download or what?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

KuSTaV wrote:

I may be able to lend another pair of hands, although it does really depend on the timing.

BTW, is this a whole new map that I will have to download or what?
Its a pretty heavily modified version of Road Rage, so yeah. It'll be like the JJ car chase map.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
got any dates yet?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

FatherTed wrote:

got any dates yet?
None yet. CB said he was busy with a few things while he was fixing up the map. Hopefully it'll be soon though.
pace51
Boom?

M.O.A.B wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

got any dates yet?
None yet. CB said he was busy with a few things while he was fixing up the map. Hopefully it'll be soon though.
Could he maybe mod a carrier or two in? Is that possible?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

pace51 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

got any dates yet?
Wouldn't fit on RR's body of water without being super close to the shore.

The running Marine is the central subject of every shot, everything else is background so nothing apart from the Marine will really be focused on.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-08-04 15:07:43)

pace51
Boom?

M.O.A.B wrote:

pace51 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Wouldn't fit on RR's body of water with being super close to the shore.

The running Marine is the central subject of every shot, everything else is background so nothing apart from the Marine will really be focused on.
What vehicles will there be?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

7x Type 98
5x WZ551
2x PGZ
2x FAV
2x Z-11
2x Z-10
2x Q-5
1x J-10 (in front of Fantan)
1x Su-30 (in front of Fantan)

6x Abrams
2x LAV-25
7x DPV
3x Bradley
1x MD500
1x Blackhawk
2x Cobra
2x A-10
2x F-15 (in front of A-10)

These won't all be used at the same time obviously. Each scene at each segment will be shot individually, with only a few vehicles occasionally crossing multiple scenes, usually aircraft. Nobody will be assigned a specific vehicle either, although pilot spots will go to the more skillful as certain moves have to be executed in a manner that appears flawless or close to it. But overall, people will be involved in just every aspect, infantry, ground etc.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6228|Uk
'reet lads?

had fun on the last one we tried to do so im up for anything as long as its just little tiny non important parts as im busy 7pm sat and sun every week and the other times i have no idea when i can do stuff as my work schedule changes week to week
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5953|Places 'n such
Sure, sign me up.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
pace51
Boom?

M.O.A.B wrote:

7x Type 98
5x WZ551
2x PGZ
2x FAV
2x Z-11
2x Z-10
2x Q-5
1x J-10 (in front of Fantan)
1x Su-30 (in front of Fantan)

6x Abrams
2x LAV-25
7x DPV
3x Bradley
1x MD500
1x Blackhawk
2x Cobra
2x A-10
2x F-15 (in front of A-10)

These won't all be used at the same time obviously. Each scene at each segment will be shot individually, with only a few vehicles occasionally crossing multiple scenes, usually aircraft. Nobody will be assigned a specific vehicle either, although pilot spots will go to the more skillful as certain moves have to be executed in a manner that appears flawless or close to it. But overall, people will be involved in just every aspect, infantry, ground etc.
Sweeeeeeeeet. If there are pilot tryouts, tell me when and where.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
ME ! me! me! I haz 400 hrs in plane ! can I can I pleaseee

and some time at captiva
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

Stay on topic, please.

(about a page of off- topic posts removed).
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Only 334 cumulative hours of BF2 vehicle time here, but my schedule's too iffy to commit.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Me !
I know fucking karate
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Hey Gazza...sign me up. Ill get up-to-date on BF2, get the latest patch, etc

Ill need to know days, times, etc as my schedule isnt as free as it used to be
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Snake wrote:

Hey Gazza...sign me up. Ill get up-to-date on BF2, get the latest patch, etc

Ill need to know days, times, etc as my schedule isnt as free as it used to be
SNAAAAAAKE!

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
Dibs on the Cobra. Cause you know your movie will be shit without me!

Btw, do the filming on sunday and I'll be there most of the time. Saturdays, most likely less.

Last edited by RDMC (2010-08-09 13:24:51)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

äRDeeäMCee!

Garyyyy. Any timelines yet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard