tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

I have never heard it called a frito pie...We always called them walking tacos...lol
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

tuckergustav wrote:

I have never heard it called a frito pie...We always called them walking tacos...lol
well sonic calls them frito pies
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State

11 Bravo wrote:

from sonic amirite
no sonic in oahu, but yes
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
11 Bravo
Banned

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

from sonic amirite
no sonic in oahu, but yes
ya but you got a zippys lulz
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

oh
11 Bravo
Banned

tuckergustav wrote:

oh
well only certain sonics still sell them i think.  they have some kind of frito chili wrap thing now at most locations.

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-11-14 14:58:31)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

now i want one...
11 Bravo
Banned

tuckergustav wrote:

now i want one...
well i can get you on a flight but you have to bring a snow shovel
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

ugh...snow.  I am so not ready for snow.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Wish we had snow. ITS 38 FUCKING DEGREES AND 78% OUTSIDE FUCK YOU SUN, FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Slight exaggeration.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

I just saw a post on FB from an acquaintance in AZ...she was saying that she had the heat on full blast in her car cuz it was so cold...at 69 degrees.  I think that is a nice comfy temp...hmm
sun sets over the mtn in just a few minutes.. its 4:10 pm (
11 Bravo
Banned
what is this sun you speak of?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
saturday got to 24 degrees by 8am. lucky the lake is full and we have access to boats and skis and wakeboards.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

Adams_BJ wrote:

saturday got to 24 degrees by 8am. lucky the lake is full and we have access to boats and skis and wakeboards.
Yeah, I was at Bondi on Saturday morning for a sunrise photoshoot. Jeans were a good idea at 3am. Come 630.. not so much
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
oh 11b, you so crazy.

Its not so bad up here actually. The fan is on number 2; 3 being low and 1 being high. Feels good man.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6149|'straya
Computer + TV + Monitor + Laptop makes my room feel like a sauna.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5986|Aus, Qld

Adams_BJ wrote:

You in wagga o_O?

Cause mah bro's in Albury, and heading to the dam thingo thar because it's sitting at like high 30s all of the time.

Last edited by bakinacake (2010-11-14 21:59:19)

https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Adams_BJ

bakinacake wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

You in wagga o_O?

Cause mah bro's in Albury, and heading to the dam thingo thar because it's sitting at like high 30s all of the time.
ya bra

e: that being said, its cooling off again, not supposed to hit 30 again till thursday

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2010-11-14 22:00:09)

bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5986|Aus, Qld

Adams_BJ wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

You in wagga o_O?

ya bra

e: that being said, its cooling off again, not supposed to hit 30 again till thursday
There's a lake in wagga? I didn't see one when i was down there, only that 'River' which is like a large creek.
Adams_BJ

bakinacake wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

You in wagga o_O?

ya bra

There's a lake in wagga? I didn't see one when i was down there, only that 'River' which is like a large creek.
for the last 4-5 years it has been a puddle because of the drought. But it is filled up now, so much that it's flooding.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5986|Aus, Qld

Adams_BJ wrote:

bakinacake wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

ya bra

for the last 4-5 years it has been a puddle because of the drought. But it is filled up now, so much that it's flooding.
Rite, well where's this lake?
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6235|S.A. Australia
"The pH level of Lake Albert was recently measured and the result was pH 1.93. This is extremely acidic and dangerous."

Bahahaha, go Wagga.
Serious Flex
Adams_BJ

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

"The pH level of Lake Albert was recently measured and the result was pH 1.93. This is extremely acidic and dangerous."

Bahahaha, go Wagga.
lol. its all rainwater now

Um lake albert is just a little SE of town. its actually a suburb too. Thomas Blamey was born there and after he became the last Field Marshal we have had and retired from the Army he made a pub
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5986|Aus, Qld

Adams_BJ wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Bahahaha, go Wagga.
lol. its all rainwater now

Um lake albert is just a little SE of town. its actually a suburb too. Thomas Blamey was born there and after he became the last Field Marshal we have had and retired from the Army he made a pub
As in blamey barracks XD?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard