bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6328

Adams_BJ wrote:

only if they are bad spiders. real spiders ambush their prey. Like hiding under fridges waiting for you to go to the fridge with no shoes on, or under your covers at night, or in your shoe, or in your hat, or in the garden.
This is why I could never live in AU. I've come to appreciate the winter that prevents most poisonous shit from living/surviving here.

Last edited by bugz (2012-06-20 21:19:25)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5490|Ventura, California
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525846_396688427035667_1409036342_n.jpg

@ PT. I'm toward the end on the left. Had to carry a 150 pound guy 100 yards up a really steep hill. so. damn. hard.  Most I've done is 180 over 200 yards, flat terrain. I really hope I get into the Marines. I'd be pissed as hell if I couldn't. What a fucking bad hand of cards I was delt at life. fking eyes.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

@ PT. I'm toward the end on the left. Had to carry a 150 pound guy 100 yards up a really steep hill. so. damn. hard.  Most I've done is 180 over 200 yards, flat terrain. I really hope I get into the Marines. I'd be pissed as hell if I couldn't. What a fucking bad hand of cards I was delt at life. fking eyes.
youve got a good brain though right
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4859|Amsterdam

Adams_BJ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

youve got a good brain though right
well...
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

bugz wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

only if they are bad spiders. real spiders ambush their prey. Like hiding under fridges waiting for you to go to the fridge with no shoes on, or under your covers at night, or in your shoe, or in your hat, or in the garden.
This is why I could never live in AU. I've come to appreciate the winter that prevents most poisonous shit from living/surviving here.
this
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock
AU is the best
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6208|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok i'm sure you're trolling. No other reason you would keep posting these pictures to get the shit ripped out of.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6726|Oklahoma City

PrivateVendetta wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What a fucking bad hand of cards I was delt at life. fking eyes.
Ok i'm sure you're trolling. No other reason you would keep posting these pictures to get the shit ripped out of.
I agree with PV... That last line made me wonder if it was even really him posting it.

Don't say you want to be a Marine, and then be a little bitch in the same paragraph. I want the people defending me to love life and want to protect it... Not to be whiny, emo, and curl up in a ball and cry about how unfair everything is out on the battlefield.

Good: Merika! Fuck Yeah!

Bad: Eh, life sucks, what's the point, really? Go on in mister terrorist, I am sure you are just ending our suffering and miserable existence.

Straighten up before this attitude bites you in the ass, and knocks you out of what you want to be doing.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6730|Purplicious Wisconsin

HITNRUNXX wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What a fucking bad hand of cards I was delt at life. fking eyes.
I agree with PV... That last line made me wonder if it was even really him posting it.

Don't say you want to be a Marine, and then be a little bitch in the same paragraph. I want the people defending me to love life and want to protect it... Not to be whiny, emo, and curl up in a ball and cry about how unfair everything is out on the battlefield.

Good: Merika! Fuck Yeah!

Bad: Eh, life sucks, what's the point, really? Go on in mister terrorist, I am sure you are just ending our suffering and miserable existence.

Straighten up before this attitude bites you in the ass, and knocks you out of what you want to be doing.
What is the half-good, half bad attitude called out of curiosity?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'd only be bitchy if I didn't make it. I'm really excited and happy to be going in though. I'm basically saying, I want this, but if for whatever reason I can't it sucks. I see your point though

Anyway that PT was hard
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6015|...
With a dropout rate of 10% it would be impossible to fail unless you're a giant wuss.
inane little opines
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5805|Catherine Black
I've got a 4 day look-at-life course starting 2nd July. Been on one before, last year, fucking loved it. Mega PT heavy though. Up at 5:30, lights out at 10. Intense. Can't wait.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
look at life

ur scottish so just kill urself now lmao owned xD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5805|Catherine Black
it's look-at-life as in a taster of the 10 weeks you'd get at basic
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5195|Sydney

Shocking wrote:

With a dropout rate of 10% it would be impossible to fail unless you're a giant wuss.
Well...
Jaekus
+957|5195|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

AU is the best
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Somebody took a pic of me at a party. Finally a non-PT picture of me that looks ok

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581149_429607710404900_1213886882_n.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5195|Sydney
Someone needs to give it a caption.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6208|Roma
I'm sorry dude, but you're scary looking
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

-Sh1fty- wrote:

in mahweens you have to carry that 150 pound guy, plus 100 pounds of your own and his gear. good luck.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6730|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Somebody took a pic of me at a party. Finally a non-PT picture of me that looks ok

Wtf is that on your right ear?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
light in the background dumbass

@PV: WTF?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4984|Dundee, Scotland.
I'm afraid that's not a good photo shifty, you look like a tweaker at a crystal method concert.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jaekus
+957|5195|Sydney

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wtf is that on your right ear?
His earring so he can get allllll the boiz
HITNRUNXX
+220|6726|Oklahoma City
When did eminem start doing crystal meth? Guess there was still some trailer park in that boy afterall...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard