Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6892|London

Newsflash: it's pretty funny when people say newsflash and then say something else
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5291|Stoke, England
200 karma woo!!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6887|Oxferd Ohire
i see the spamming has stopped
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5387|Cleveland, Ohio
stop your face
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
samtheban
11 Bravo
Banned

13/f/taiwan wrote:

samtheban
wat?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
omg not the colored txt pls.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5735

Hey 13/f/taiwan, I'm going to download TS this weekend. You wanna try and get a risk game going sunday?
11 Bravo
Banned
i have to see pace and his shit so yes
Stimey
­
+786|6270|Ontario | Canada
oh dear lord thats rough on the eyes
­
­
­
­
­
­
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6618
you're not going to even try to read this, so I am posting something very racist. Irish people are gay.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6887|Oxferd Ohire
yea irishpride is gay, i would be too if i had his gf
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5735

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

you're not going to even try to read this, so I am posting something very racist. Irish people are gay.
I don't read most of the stuff you post anyway.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6618

Macbeth wrote:

Given that you are enough of a tool to quote Nietzsche in your sig, I don't know why I read your posts.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6887|Oxferd Ohire

Macbeth wrote:

Given that you are enough of a tool to quote Nietzsche in your sig, I don't know why I read your posts.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5735

Macbeth wrote:

If you actually ever read anything written by Nietzsche you would realize that isn't a quote of his. I understand if Nietzsche is above your reading and comprehension level so I won't hold it against you.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6618

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

If you actually ever read anything written by Nietzsche you would realize that isn't a quote of his. I understand if Nietzsche is above your reading and comprehension level so I won't hold it against you.
I did realize that it wasn't pretentious enough to be an actual Nietzsche quote, yes. However still doesn't change the fact that likely Nietzsche automatically makes you a tool.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2010-07-27 19:23:19)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5735

Macbeth wrote:

I did realize that it wasn't pretentious enough to be an actual Nietzsche quote, yes. However still doesn't change the fact that likely Nietzsche automatically makes you a tool.
Considering your average thread and post is usually little more than unbacked commentary on the site, you have no right to call anything anyone else has ever written as pretentious. If you actually want to have a debate over Nietzsche, I would love to debate you on it in DST.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6722

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

whats with the colour changes all of a sudden
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5735

Toilet Sex wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

whats with the colour changes all of a sudden
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=139324&p=5
I'm trying to save the world economy by stimulating the glasses industry.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5409|foggy bottom
whats up my saggers
Tu Stultus Es
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6782

WAT IT DO, SON
eleven bravo
+1,399|5409|foggy bottom
thinking about getting some jack in th box
Tu Stultus Es