SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6668|Hong Kong
Someone plz tell me why this isnt on the EA official website
IvysDad
+0|6780|Jacksonville, NC
Ok so does anyone have any info on the points system for the new ranks?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6790|AUS, Canberra
the new sniper scope is the shit, its awsome, but its slow to reload between rounds.

the sound it makes is good too.
AdamEcks
+1|6722|Canada, Eh.

IvysDad wrote:

This info is posted somewhere else, go search for it. I know A LOT of people ranked up that I was just playing with though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

AdamEcks wrote:

The new sniper rifle is oh so sexy. The sound can't be beat. I didn't get a chance to play with the P90 but I'm using my 1 unlock for the Sniper. The crosshairs are very thin.
/boner

someone whack me off
IvysDad
+0|6780|Jacksonville, NC

AdamEcks wrote:

IvysDad wrote:

This info is posted somewhere else, go search for it. I know A LOT of people ranked up that I was just playing with though.
I know that there was a lot of talk about the new ranks but did they lower the points qual for the enlisted ranks?
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6748|Honolulu, HI
Ok, I tried the above suggestions and made sure Same Version and Same Mod were checked off on the server screen.  For good measure I restarted, too.  Yet I still get that Punkbuster notice for having modified content.  To note the obvious, no, I have no mods or hacks, but I did deactivate the startup movies.  Is that why I'm getting the message?  If not, any ideas?

God, I wanna play it already!!  Thanks in advance...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

woot 1st Lt~!
AdamEcks
+1|6722|Canada, Eh.

stryyker wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

The new sniper rifle is oh so sexy. The sound can't be beat. I didn't get a chance to play with the P90 but I'm using my 1 unlock for the Sniper. The crosshairs are very thin.
/boner

someone whack me off
haha, i still have mine. I'll be dreaming about that sound tonight... if i ever get to sleep that is.

Kraaaacchhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

All nice and echoey.
airborne916
+24|6684

HerrHav0k wrote:

Fuck that. Wait 'til it's official. Isn't this the client side only? How are servers going to run it?
same here, im not taking that chance.
AdamEcks
+1|6722|Canada, Eh.

IvysDad wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

IvysDad wrote:

I know that there was a lot of talk about the new ranks but did they lower the points qual for the enlisted ranks?
Not that I could tell. I have 32K and I'm still first sergent. I hear that sergent major dropped to 45K though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

AdamEcks wrote:

stryyker wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

/boner

someone whack me off
haha, i still have mine. I'll be dreaming about that sound tonight... if i ever get to sleep that is.

All nice and echoey.
i have school in the morning, so all i can do is patch it then wait until 5:00 PM to play it
Khaotiks
+0|6667
Aside from the fact that I CANT PLAY WITH ANYONE ELSE...

Anybody notice that they removed the tracers from all of the airplane machine guns?
AdamEcks
+1|6722|Canada, Eh.

stryyker wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

stryyker wrote:

/boner

someone whack me off

All nice and echoey.
i have school in the morning, so all i can do is patch it then wait until 5:00 PM to play it
It's 2:10 am here and I have to be up at 6am for school... I don't see me making it to bed.
Aardcore
+60|6732|USA, Arizona
This sucks! Downloaded it, was hyped up, installed it, ready to go... now when I try joining a game it says I need to revert back to the 'original' version of Battlefield 2. I got ripped off!

Also, still says it's version 1.12 for me when I looked at the main menu screen.

Last edited by Aardcore (2006-02-13 22:50:47)

Darth_Rambo
+22|6726|Raleigh, NC

Aardcore wrote:

This sucks! Downloaded it, was hyped up, installed it, ready to go... now when I try joining a game it says I need to revert back to the 'original' version of Battlefield 2. I got ripped off!

Also, still says it's version 1.12 for me when I looked at the main menu screen.
Patch is only for BF2.....not BF2:SF!!   I assume that Euro will update BF2:SF.
Khaotiks
+0|6667
yeah apparently it's saying that for a lot of people... including myself...

If the patch is only for BF, then why did it go through "Patching Battlefield 2"  and then go back and go all the way through "Patching Battlefield 2: Special Forces"  ?

Last edited by Khaotiks (2006-02-13 22:53:05)

Aardcore
+60|6732|USA, Arizona

Darth_Rambo wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

No that's the thing I WAS on BF2, was opening some Karkand map server with 32 people on it and then it gave me this weird 'error' type message that said I need to revert back to the original version of BF2, it was weird.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6720
Choppers are made of tin foil now. Actually I think tin foil might be more resistant than whatever theyre made of now.

Btw The_heart_attack, thanks for punishing me. i totally meant to shoot you and not that apc directly behind you
Darth_Rambo
+22|6726|Raleigh, NC
UAV's spotted in sky........awesome!
Darth_Rambo
+22|6726|Raleigh, NC

Aardcore wrote:

Darth_Rambo wrote:

Aardcore wrote:

No that's the thing I WAS on BF2, was opening some Karkand map server with 32 people on it and then it gave me this weird 'error' type message that said I need to revert back to the original version of BF2, it was weird.
I went to the 'Community' tab and activated BF2 before I joined a server. Try that.
AnGR5e
+0|6684
Me and the rest of the cool kids can't start our game since patching.
IvysDad
+0|6780|Jacksonville, NC

AdamEcks wrote:

IvysDad wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

Not that I could tell. I have 32K and I'm still first sergent. I hear that sergent major dropped to 45K though.
Damn thought that they would lower the qual for 1stSgt/MSgt....oh well.
Darth_Rambo
+22|6726|Raleigh, NC

Khaotiks wrote:

yeah apparently it's saying that for a lot of people... including myself...

If the patch is only for BF, then why did it go through "Patching Battlefield 2"  and then go back and go all the way through "Patching Battlefield 2: Special Forces"  ?
Not sure, but my SF version is still 1.12!??!
Aardcore
+60|6732|USA, Arizona

AnGR5e wrote:

Me and the rest of the cool kids can't start our game since patching.
This blows! It must be an international information rollover thing or something, starting somewhere in Australia then towards Asia, then Europe and slowly creeping it's crazy ass over the Atlantic towards us. This shit needs to hurry up! LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard