13rin
+977|6471
Dom.  Or White Star then.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Wreckognize
+294|6477
On an unrelated note if you want to get belligerently blackout drunk as fast as possible just combine absinthe and gin.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

burnzz wrote:

Hey Poseidon, you say the prom? think with your little head, and get some champagne.

you go easy on the Patron, get the bitches drunk.
i figured that was a given. although I have some cheap shit, korbel I think it's called?
13rin
+977|6471
White Star.  Not too expensive and is tasty.  Learn  to open bottle with sword.  Really.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2010-06-22 20:15:56)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Heine's alright, but seriously, Corona mentioned in the same sentence as the word quality and without a 'bad' in front of it? Corona tastes like pee pee, and so does Bud Light, and Miller lite, etc.

Just keep drinking as many different beers as you can, acquire a taste, and you'll soon realize how silly Corona is
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
Beer=shit.

Take jager or Bacardi 151 to get real messy.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Brew your own mead.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California

mtb0minime wrote:

Heine's alright, but seriously, Corona mentioned in the same sentence as the word quality and without a 'bad' in front of it? Corona tastes like pee pee, and so does Bud Light, and Miller lite, etc.

Just keep drinking as many different beers as you can, acquire a taste, and you'll soon realize how silly Corona is
psssst, Heine is just as terrible, just a different Countries version of terrible.
I think I would honestly rather drink a Corona...
But there are very few good Lagers in general.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2010-06-22 23:46:52)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

psssst, Heine is just as terrible, just a different Countries version of terrible.
Yeah, I have noticed that Heineken gets a little bit worse each time I drink it. Guess that's a good thing, developing my taste and whatnot. However, between Heine and Corona, I'd definitely choose Heineken.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I always go for a bottle of the James. But that isn't the star social drink, now is it? More of a device to cover that dirty fucking mouth of yours. A tilted glass to see the world right through. /emo

So yeah, if you want to get fucked up and silly as a little cat go for some Malibu and Juice. Gin and Drank. Balinoff and tomatoes. etc.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2010-06-22 23:53:17)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California

mtb0minime wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Yeah, I have noticed that Heineken gets a little bit worse each time I drink it. Guess that's a good thing, developing my taste and whatnot. However, between Heine and Corona, I'd definitely choose Heineken.
Shit reminds me of rolling rock.

That really sweetish kinda lager... Hurts my stomach with out it even being from the Alcohol.
At least Corona sits like a belly for of water
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Any gin with Sprite. Quick, painless and easy.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
I can't stand Smirnoff Vanilla. Made me wanna throw up (Not in a drunk way, in a shit-taste way).

Though what I tried was a more expensive version, I think, but I'm assuming bad things all round.

My favourite I think will always be Vodka Redbull. Two shots of vodka and fill the rest of the glass with Red Bull or an alternate and all is well. Tastes sweet and caffeine + Alcohol is good.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
Macallan or Jameson's whiskey <3
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
Grey Goose is the obvious choice here.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

nukchebi0 wrote:

Grey Goose is the obvious choice here.
Vodka is a good mixing alcohol. If you're doing some shots, add a bit of lemon juice, makes it taste better tbh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

Totally not for me or anything...

Prom's Thursday. I'm spending my afterprom in NYC for 3 days. I need suggestions on a good liquor to bring that's not OVERLY expensive. I already have some Patron I'm bringing but I want something else.

P.S. No Svedka. -gag-
you people arent allowed to drink

lool
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Mekstizzle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Totally not for me or anything...

Prom's Thursday. I'm spending my afterprom in NYC for 3 days. I need suggestions on a good liquor to bring that's not OVERLY expensive. I already have some Patron I'm bringing but I want something else.

P.S. No Svedka. -gag-
you people arent allowed to drink

lool
America, land of the free
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6438|Amsterdam‫
if you want to mix:  vodka lemon    1liter smirnoff  4 liters fanta LEMON  NOT orange

if you want pure  sambuca

and lots of beer
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
sambuca + a slice of lime goes down nice

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2010-06-23 03:25:35)

belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5976|Perth, indian ocean
goonbag
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5953|Places 'n such
half jager half redbull.
doit.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514
makers mark and patron silver
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I misread the OP so I thought you just meant for one night, in which case Champagne is false economy. So yeah, as much Patron as you can afford/carry, and maybe some good vodka that isn't too expensive - I'd say Absolut, but I have no idea how much it costs in the US - for people who want to have mixed drinks. Vodka is definitely the most versatile of all the liquors though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard