Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6746
I am sick and tired of people who go prone to get better accuracy complain when I do everything in my power to avoid dieing (a.k.a the purpose of the game)...  Excuse me if I strategically use my space bar and jump (affectionally known as bunny hopping to some who need an excuse) to avoid your fire while I get closer for my kill.  I know your embarassed you got fu*#ed up by damn pump shotgun, but excuse me for not being able to kill you at a distance like you want me too....

Listen here... IF you cant kill me before I get one or two shots off to kill you, you should die without any complaints.  If you dont die after the first shot, you have ample time to finish me off.  If you die after my second shot, Your lack of skill shooting, missing with 25-30 rounds, is no fault but your own.  Maybe better shot selection and movement would have saved you.  better luck next time.

Oh and PS, I will still kill you after the patch comes out, so find another excuse.

ibnoobbunnyhopper
ibwehaveheardthisonethousandtimesbefore
ibdieinafirenoobbunnyhopper
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
i like when people talk shit and act all cocky when their stats dont even back up their 'skills'.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
dude bunny hopping is stupid unless you're getting sniped or being mowed down by support
loki
+0|6696
I find it funny everyone bashes bunny hoping.... but a shit load of people do it... and i only do it to get away from an enemy never to actually fight
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6695|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
No you can't get an amen. (In answer to your topic question.)

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-02-13 19:41:12)

JimmyFo
+1|6724
I don't bunnyhop at all with one exception. The DAO-12, and only in combat. That thing will tear up anybody.
DU
+0|6663
Bunny Hopping Rules! and you will still be able to do it after the patch, it's just you will need better timing!!!!
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6746

DU wrote:

Bunny Hopping Rules! and you will still be able to do it after the patch, it's just you will need better timing!!!!
Yup found that out

At least the whiners will bitch about the sniper rifles now
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6746

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i like when people talk shit and act all cocky when their stats dont even back up their 'skills'.
Coming from the guy with half his kills in vehicles
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6689|S.E. United States
youll be able to do it after the patch...
you just wont be able to shoot while doing it,hehe.
as far as an amen,naw bunny hoppin's against my religion
as far as you doing it there tough guy,by all means please do
nothing makes happier than to kill some silly rabbit while he's hopping about
besides hadnt you heard,rabbit's damn good eatin'
hop,hop,hop,hop,bang ! got your ass...lol
arnica
+18|6687|Sydney

ThomasMorgan wrote:

amen!!!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6703|NJ
bunny hopping isn't really annoying on it's own. it's the bunny hopping going into dolphin diving while shotting on the way down and being so accurate it just can't be natural. P.S. I rarely "bunny hop" never'd dolphine dived. so no ahmen for you back of the bus.
Herbmaster007
+-4|6750
I still think they should have made it impossible to jump repeatedly, like have a jump power bar with your sprint bar.  You shouldn't be able to bounce all over the show whilst carrying all that kit.  I only use jump to hurdle obstacles and vainly trying to evade an oncoming jeep while my Eryx reloads. 
ikc-god
+1|6664
its war u do what u do not to be kill
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6813|The planet Tophet
Amen Brother
Metallica-66
+0|6656|USA
Try jumping and shooting in real life. Try jumping and dodging bullets in real life.

The original poster of this thread is a RETARD.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center

Sigarms357 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Coming from the guy with half his kills in vehicles
i'm not talking shit or acting cocky.

although if you want, that can be arranged.

don't think i'm any good?  then come play with me a bit.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6746|Finland

Metallica-66 wrote:

Try jumping and shooting in real life. Try jumping and dodging bullets in real life.

The original poster of this thread is a RETARD.
Why you all always compare this GAME to real life? This aren't real life this is the GAME, G-A-M-E, GAME.
Game don't have to be extreme realistic to be good and fun. Even there's lot of people that didn't (don't) like bunny hopping there's at least same amount of people who didn't care or who liked/used it.

And for everyone who whined about bunny hopping:
After this new patch nothing is really changed. You can still jump many times in row and even you aren't able to shoot at the same time as jumping you can still reload while jumping and it of course help to avoid enemy bullets so it still help A LOT. You can still also do dolphing jumping, it's just little harder and you need ONE more button to do so. You can also pronespam as much you want even it should be disabled (use crouch button to stand up, not space).

Most of this whiners are lowranked players with bad K/D ratio and SPM who can't or want (?) to use all tricks in the game. So as long everybody can do same thing with little training there's no reason to whine. I'm sure that 99.9 % of this whiner's won't manage in this game anyways even it's hard and annoying to bunny hop now.

Last edited by BlueScreen (2006-02-14 20:25:16)

Metallica-66
+0|6656|USA
Coming from a bunnyhopper retard! DOH!
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6746

Metallica-66 wrote:

Coming from a bunnyhopper retard! DOH!
I think you attempted to denigrate my cognitive abilities in this thread already
ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6726|Chicago

loki wrote:

i only do it to get away from an enemy never to actually fight
Amen! If a tank or a chopper is gunning for me while I ground pound I may as well try and bunny hop away, start a rain dance and pray for a lightning strike for all the good it'll do me; it always ends the same way *respawning in 10 seconds*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard