Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
Well, Ken, I think this thread is deplorable as it makes fun of Mexico.  I wasn't joking

I hope that's on topic
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Another winner courtesy of pace51.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

what does she look like
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver

pace51 wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=136792
INB4 Burnzz

So far, better hardware and Arizona's policy are good steps towards solving the problem. Maybe paying mexico or doing something for them to encourage them to help stop the problem would help as well?
What we need to to is fix Mexico.  But we need to do it without sacrificing too much of our own resources through BS free trade agreements and shit.  We need to help weed out teh corruption of their government, military, and police (which is an astronomical feat) and help create a real sustainable economy in mexico.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5174|Markham, Ontario

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

EE doesn't mean you post off topic.  It's just general discussion.  You can be serious or you can joke around.
So doing both would either result in a nuclear reaction or someones head exploding?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

we can deter some of the border jumpers by providing jobs oppurtunies in the border towns ... open up more factories, at least bring some from china to mexico

since the mexican pres is so big about them being his people then force him to providing more jobs in the border towns

this would least keep some of the illegals that are just looking for work from entering the country
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
pace51
Boom?
I compltetely support your opinion. We need a way to get incentive for the mexicans to stay in mexico. Rather than stopping them from entering, we can prevent them from wanting to enter in the first place. The USA should put branch plants and factories in mexico. Just one GM plant. Come on, chevorlet.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

when anyone that is chiming in here with nonsense feels they are up to contributing anything other than pointless banter in EE chats let me know.

Until then ignore/STFU or get banned
You mean like a helicopter guide or an immense modding thread that got deleted by a move over or a localization mod for bf2s members?

I contributed plenty when bf2 was in its prime. It no longer is, and we're left to chat. I don't see why you'll delete our posts and leave this thread alive and kicking.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
THIS THREAD ROCKS

Pace51 this is your best thread yet. I love the way you worded it.

Thread of the year tbh.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-06-11 13:15:19)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Not funny, borderline racist, and worst of all the whole point of the joke is to get use from the shittiest meme to ever be.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Well, at least he got the section right. There certainly wasn't anything serious or debatable in OP.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344
I feel this to be a bit too far into the racism side, it might have been intended as a joke, but it comes off wrong. And I´m neither Mexican nor American nor care I about whether pace posted it or not.

Thread seriously scratches on the rules as stated on this site.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

If I had made a thread named U.S. Prison Reform Strategies: Operation Spearchuck back to Africa, I would have been banned for 3 days.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
How is stemming the tide of illegal immigration into America from Mexico Racism? 

You guys are a bunch of PC pussies, why dont you shut off MSNBC for a few minutes.

It would have been racist if I said:

I dont want these fucking beaners in my country.  I cant stand these wetbacks and their fucking circus music.  Why can their woman shave their fucking arms, theyre hairy like Sasquatches!  Lol, they're brown too! Im sick of these subhuman pukes coming into America and speaking Spanish as well, learn english you fucking cholo faggots. 

No, this thread is about the detrimental effects of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, not about the people.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
I dont think hes trying to be racist so idc really..but if he was then no u pace51....kinda i really dont care

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-06-11 13:36:29)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
a few mexican slurs to pocket there....
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

m3thod wrote:

a few mexican slurs to pocket there....
less than you'd find in your average 'D&ST' post from ATG.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm tired of coked out failure bodybuilders infesting my forum with their conspiracy theories. /trolling SK

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-06-11 13:44:53)

m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
stfu you bean eating cholo faggots lololol
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
Sorry to say this but the I'm allowed to complain about welfare leechers club is restricted just to people who pay tax
pace51
Boom?

mkxiii wrote:

Sorry to say this but the I'm allowed to complain about welfare leechers club is restricted just to people who pay tax to the IRS
Fix'd
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

pace51 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Sorry to say this but the I'm allowed to complain about welfare leechers club is restricted just to people who pay tax to the IRA
Fix'd
Fix'd
rdx-fx
+955|6592
Next Real World Facts: Trolling
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
operation curry & 2 chapattis: all pakis fuck off back to india
pace51
Boom?

rdx-fx wrote:

Next Real World Facts: Trolling
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=137238

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard