DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

Average player doesn't bother to defuse the Mcom, they just sit at their place and look for enemies. Even if they sit about 4m away they hardly bother with it.
Actually, it's the other way around.  The average players are those arming and disarming the MCOM's.  Just look at the stats of so called "leet" players with high K/D ratios, and you'll see that most of them have very few of the MCOM Attack pins.  Many times, I've played with so called "leet" players, talking trash about their skills, and yet, keep telling others to attack or defend the MCOM while they stay safe sticking back getting the kills and revives.
What who cares about the objectives on a public server unless going for them is beneficiary in the means of extending the round / disorienting enemies
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

Average player doesn't bother to defuse the Mcom, they just sit at their place and look for enemies. Even if they sit about 4m away they hardly bother with it.
Actually, it's the other way around.  The average players are those arming and disarming the MCOM's.  Just look at the stats of so called "leet" players with high K/D ratios, and you'll see that most of them have very few of the MCOM Attack pins.  Many times, I've played with so called "leet" players, talking trash about their skills, and yet, keep telling others to attack or defend the MCOM while they stay safe sticking back getting the kills and revives.
What who cares about the objectives on a public server unless going for them is beneficiary in the means of extending the round / disorienting enemies
Oh, I don't know.  Maybe the goal of the match type.  Rush to attack/defend the MCOMs.  Conquest to take the flags.  As I mentioned, the average players go for the objectives.  The so-called skilled players have others do the dirty work so the "leet" can maintain their stats.  Many times I've seen skilled apache pilots go for easy kills at spawn while their MCOMs get destroyed.  And skill is not an entire coordinated squad overwhelming one or two defenders on a MCOM.  Likewise, most "skilled" players avoid the stationary AT's and HMG as the are guaranteed bullet/mortar/GL/AT magnets.

Besides, your comment just made my point.  Let the noobs go for the objectives to maintain your "skilled" stats.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

Ilocano wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe the goal of the match type.  Rush to attack/defend the MCOMs.  Conquest to take the flags.  As I mentioned, the average players go for the objectives.  The so-called skilled players have others do the dirty work so the "leet" can maintain their stats.  Many times I've seen skilled apache pilots go for easy kills at spawn while their MCOMs get destroyed.  And skill is not an entire coordinated squad overwhelming one or two defenders on a MCOM.  Likewise, most "skilled" players avoid the stationary AT's and HMG as the are guaranteed bullet/mortar/GL/AT magnets.

Besides, your comment just made my point.  Let the noobs go for the objectives to maintain your "skilled" stats.
tbh you can be both, I've defended many an armed mcom with no ammo in my VSS and only a knife, much to the chagrin of my "leet" teammates.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Trotskygrad wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

tbh you can be both, I've defended many an armed mcom with no ammo in my VSS and only a knife, much to the chagrin of my "leet" teammates.
Now, that is skill.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
<3 Patton
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

mooneyno1 wrote:

A) Against infantry ? No. no skill required. against moving choppers at a distance with no tracer dart ? YES.
ya that would be skillful.  no one does that anymore since tracers are always on everything...I bet you don't do it at long range much or we would have already seen your video of it. Or what you consider long range is actually really close range.   so GTFO with that nonsense.
Ptfo
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Zukabazuka wrote:

Because some people in Pubs at least try to hit the objectives instead of pad their K/D against nubs.  You must be a kid to think like that.
Ptfo
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

More often than not people on pub servers want to complete the objectives.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

CammRobb wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Making fun of people (which this thread was created to do) that resort to using the cheapest shit in the game  =/= whining about it.

Learn the difference to those who say this is a QQ thread.

Do what the fuck you want, nothing i say is going to change your gameplay but your still a no talent waste of a server slot.
still whining
Go blow your face up with a condom again
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i played this game and found it easy to dominate

sounds like a QQ thread cause the stuff you're complaining about is inherent parts of the game they designed

aint gonna change, and clearly playing that way is profitable - you have the medals yourself

QQ'ing and hypocrisy all in one awesome thread...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

Uzique wrote:

awesome thread...
thanks
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

Uzique wrote:

DICE

Uzique wrote:

design
Good one.

When it comes to multiplayer gameplay & balance DICE have no foresight.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
a game has a 'design', whether intentional or not. a 'design' is a conceptual word; im not implying any sort of genius planning here . . .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6519|775

I want my happy meal!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I want my happy meal!
rofl

still havent played online besides demo, need to get my dam game back
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

RTHKI wrote:

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I want my happy meal!
rofl

still havent played online besides demo, need to get my dam game back
Like sim style game for building dams? Sounds interesting; post pics please.
prototype
+52|6281
quit crying and play the game
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6465|Nevada
You forgot AN-94 maggots.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Should probably change that sig before you get told to do so. Just sayin'.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Valparaiso Squad leader here with a master plan for great success! First,  everyone play sniper. Second, let our first mcoms get blown up so that ... finally everyone can hurry to the camp the lighthouse of fail. Remain here until our team loses.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

used to BF2 that i keep reviving my teammates ... while my tickets drop due to my faggotry.
One of the tips said reviving reclaims tickets (despite getting a death)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard