ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

ATG wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Is that like when you're fired from a business, you can be allowed to 'resign' instead?
Can't say they wouldn't have fired me but if that was being discussed at the time it was via pm and not in the secret section.
It got to the point that everytime I logged on I had pm's for people wanting me to solve their petty forum problems, and I had issues with the way certain things were handled. I also have a lot of work to do and this place was consuming too much of my desk time.

The main thing is, I like being me and I don't like being told what to do or how to post.

I will always have respect and love for most of the staff, even if sometimes it doesn't seem like it. Having that job was an interesting experiement in human nature, just one I lost interest in.

I have children and employees. I don't come here to have more responsibilities.
Heh, it's cool, I can understand the feeling.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5180|Markham, Ontario

Eifa wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Eifa wrote:

if you can't handle uzi you need to grow a sack, seriously.
generally speaking.
It's not me my love <3

It's his general attitude with life, love, drugs, and bf2s.

I've tried to be nice to him, I've tried to like him as a person and understand that this is just his online-persona. But after all has been said and done, he is not, and has not been a constructive member of this site. His attitude is shit and we don't need it here. He is here for one thing and one thing only. TO BE A JERK.

Like I said, hit him up on facebook. This is not love-line. I'm sorry you can't chat it up with him here for a few days.
oh ffs.
i can't talk to uzi in bf2s.com /wrists.

seriously, some 12-year old comes in, reads uzi's post and wets himself. hits the report button and he gets banned. yayyy. fair play?
my point is that the ban was bullshit, nothing else.
Er, I think KCD's saying that uzique's reluctance to change his attitude made him overdue for a ban. Like, if I kept spamming RWF's, even if people got used to it, I'd get banned eventually.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-06-21 12:34:14)

Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5878|00770

pace51 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

It's not me my love <3

I've tried to be nice to him, I've tried to like him as a person and understand that this is just his online-persona. But after all has been said and done, he is not, and has not been a constructive member of this site. His attitude is shit and we don't need it here. He is here for one thing and one thing only. TO BE A JERK.

Like I said, hit him up on facebook. This is not love-line. I'm sorry you can't chat it up with him here for a few days.
oh ffs.

seriously, some 12-year old comes in, reads uzi's post and wets himself. hits the report button and he gets banned. yayyy. fair play?
Er, I think KCD's saying that uzique's reluctance to change his attitude made him overdue for a ban. Like, if I kept spamming RWF's, even if people got used to it, I'd get banned eventually.
you spam them already, yet you're still here.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

pace51 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

It's not me my love <3

oh ffs.

you STILL keep spamming, and you will never stop.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

i made a TIE fighter, [lol]

should i post in the "Your favorite jets thread? y/n
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas
Mine would be Brett Favre

not really
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

Eifa wrote:

pace51 wrote:

this.

also stop trying to please everyone pace. grow some balls and get some opinions of your own
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
pace51
Boom?

Eifa wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

oh ffs.

Yeah, but I spam them in one thread, not bannable. I mean that Uzique got banned for doing something against the rules of the site, although people were used to his attitude.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Miggle wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Eifa wrote:

if you can't handle uzi you need to grow a sack, seriously.
generally speaking.
It's not me my love <3

Uzique wrote:

KCD your egotism and poor personal judgement aren't really a proper 'objective' platform to ban someone for a week; earlier today i received karma abuse, reported it- and what was the outcome? not even an awm issued. i have sex-jokes and the same general banter (that no one actually minds, come on) and get a week-long ban. furthermore i resent your "he doesnt treat life properly" comments when you yourself were PM sympathizing with me over your previous cocaine problems. you are a hypocrit and the worst example of a moderator left in this small ego-arena of a forum; your reputation suffers more as a result of this than mine. i think it's funny, and also pitifully pathetic that you ban me to make yourself feel better. i'll see you in a week honey, now fuck off and stay away from the crack. xoxo
I think Uzique is definitely a contributing member. Look at the finray bros, he's practically a mentor to them, or look at the music forum, where almost everyone appreciates his taste in music.

If you're going to ban people for not contibuting, then there are a whole shitload of other members that need to go as well.
Nice! I never saw that post from him.

I should have just perm'd him.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command
It's about tone. It's about history.

Uzi's online character was condencending and snide to the point that I sometimes felt a little...oogie after reading them.

He has contributed, and if you review the flickr chats he is spoken of with love, but he can't just go about flinging insults with reckless abandon.
I can't. You can't, why should he?

Of course the mods sometimes make bum calls, but I can assure you that a ban in seldom taken lightly ( accept by me, lol).

The admin have little to no direct oversite and the daily running of this place is left to the mods to decide. I can say from personal experience that if it was a bad call there will be hell to pay.

You just won't hear about it.
pace51
Boom?

DUnlimited wrote:

Eifa wrote:

pace51 wrote:

this.

also stop trying to please everyone pace. grow some balls and get some opinions of your own
Fuck Michael jackson. A giant funeral for the dude? Give me a break. He's a celebrity, probably raped that kid and bribed the judge, but ohhhhh, he was misunderstood? Yeah, right.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

pace51 wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Eifa wrote:

this.

Fuck Michael jackson. A giant funeral for the dude? Give me a break. He's a celebrity, probably raped that kid and bribed the judge, but ohhhhh, he was misunderstood? Yeah, right.
please stop posting
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
I love how mods think that rules are more important than the quality of this site
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
pace51
Boom?
If Uzique get's perma'd, then you better perma me too!

Actually, that probably just made Uzique's situation worse...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Uzique wrote:

KCD your egotism and poor personal judgement aren't really a proper 'objective' platform to ban someone for a week; earlier today i received karma abuse, reported it- and what was the outcome? not even an awm issued.
I'd just like to point out that I addressed that (if it's the same karma report) earlier today without the use of officious language with relative success. The offender in question agreed that it should have been kept to PM, if sent at all.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/19873/0621-miley-cyrus-getty-credit.jpg

stfu already
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

pace51 wrote:

If Uzique get's perma'd, then you better perma me too!.
now we're talkin
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

pace51 wrote:

he got a TEMP ban, try reading posts that weren't yours!
pace51
Boom?

Lucien wrote:

I love how mods think that rules are more important than the quality of this site
You make one exception, get ready to make a ton. That's why the rules matter.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Bevo wrote:

Mine would be Brett Favre

not really
No one likes Brett Favre, and he's not even a Jet anymore.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

pace51 wrote:

quoting for posterity

he is requesting a permaban when zeek gets permed

make a note liq, kcd
pace51
Boom?

SEREVENT wrote:

pace51 wrote:

he got a TEMP ban, try reading posts that weren't yours!
I said "If he gets", not, "OH NO HE GOT PERMAD TAKE ME DOWN WITH HIM UZZZIQUE NOOOOOES"

Try reading posts that aren't yours.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Word to ig, this thread needs more pix of underage poon.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6782|Moscow, Russia

burnzz wrote:

pace51 wrote:

If Uzique get's perma'd, then you better perma me too!.
now we're talkin
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard