FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
We're getting taco bell \o/

link

i'm literally never going to eat anything else.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
I hope you like your toilet

Taco Bell is terrible food ted, i dunno how you can stand it
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
Enjoy your flaming diarrhea
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
well if you live in the UK theres a 97% chance at any time you're drunk as shit, and mexican food is awesome drunk food. so 97% of the time this is the best thing ever

i mean shit, we eat stuff like; https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/2680240175_8df83639dd.jpg quite happily. also its fucking impossible to get mexican fast food.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5931|CA
I don't care what the haters say, Taco Bell is even better than real food.  I would blow a hobo for a bean burrito with extra cheese.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten
lel. wrong thread. T-Bell is... meh. Not as good anymore, tbh.

Last edited by Morpheus (2010-05-30 18:16:17)

EE (hats
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Think outside the bun.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Puke inside the toilet
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5931|CA
Goddammit Morpheus, pool has nothing to do with delicious mexican food items that cost less than child labor in Indonesia.  Get the fuck back in the matrix.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

GravyDan wrote:

Goddammit Morpheus, pool has nothing to do with delicious mexican food items that cost less than child labor in Indonesia.  Get the fuck back in the matrix.
See my edit
EE (hats
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
thinking about it, why the shit arent there more mexican food thingys in the UK?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

FatherTed wrote:

thinking about it, why the shit arent there more mexican food thingys in the UK?
because there aren;t many mexicans in the UK?

idk... but you have more indian places than we do.
EE (hats
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5931|CA

Morpheus wrote:

Not as good...anymore?  What, did the head chef at your local TB retire?  Did they start severing french cuisine?

It's the same six ingredients from 20 years ago, only now everything costs 10 cents more.  Taco Bell rules.  A healthy squirt of oily excrement in your knickers is a small price price to pay.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

taco bell is terrible out here. I can't imagine how bad it is that far away from mexico.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
nah I have no problem with mexican food and the aftereffects, I just think it's utter shit. only thing good from there are the cinnamon twisty things
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

GravyDan wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Not as good...anymore?  What, did the head chef at your local TB retire?  Did they start severing french cuisine?

It's the same six ingredients from 20 years ago, only now everything costs 10 cents more.  Taco Bell rules.  A healthy squirt of oily excrement in your knickers is a small price price to pay.
Not as good as compared to... memory, i guess. When i was younger, i remeber it being , but not, I'm meh towards it... guess i feel that way about all fast food, though, so...
EE (hats
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
And on the eighth day God created Taco bell, and it was good.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten
and then on the ninth, He created Tums
EE (hats
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

Bevo wrote:

nah I have no problem with mexican food and the aftereffects, I just think it's utter shit. only thing good from there are the cinnamon twisty things
Churros.

Mexican food is so horribly done here in the states. The only good Mexican food I had was at a friends house.

Have fun with your diarrhea.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
Taco bell is nasty and who the hell even goes to Lakeside anymore
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
The cinnamon twists are not churros.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

also

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Churros.

Mexican food is so horribly done here in the states. The only good Mexican food I had was at a friends house.

You live in NYC jihads, your mexican food is shit. I lived up in that area and never liked mexican food until i moved here.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten

Bevo wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

also

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Churros.

You live in NYC jihads, your mexican food is shit. I lived up in that area and never liked mexican food until i moved here.
tex-mex is pretty good.
EE (hats
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
Taco Bell when you're completely blasted is probably the most amazing thing that has ever been given to Earth.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
although if there was a 24hr greggs around i'd never leave the shop
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5998|The Mitten
although teds, you've got supermacs.

beats the shit outta any 'merican food place...
EE (hats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard