Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

https://imgur.com/yFHRJ.jpg
I think I'm about where I want to be. Each panel has sort of theme.. It looks confusing as hell when you look at all of them at once . I did try to keep the home screen basic.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tuckergustav
+1,590|5910|...

you actually use 4square?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Why? Are you part of the omg you're gonna get robbed crowd? .. I use it to get deals.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
haha i thought mine was loaded. yours is a full on wendy's loaded potato with xtra sharp cheese still cold spilling out the sides
hmm the titled jennifer photo is of two boys

chk out the large retro camera widget it's fast shortcuts to the various cams./. i bet you'd like
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

The boys are her sons. It pulled her profile pic from fb.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
tuckergustav
+1,590|5910|...

Kmar wrote:

Why? Are you part of the omg you're gonna get robbed crowd? .. I use it to get deals.
nah...I just dumped a few tweeps because they were spamming 4square.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Yea my sis does that. I hid the app. Very annoying.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Main
https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5808/screenshot6q.png

Left
https://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8794/screenshot7l.png

Other pages have a full agenda and calendar. Honestly I can't really use all 6, everything is already so easy to get to.
Microwave
_
+515|6651|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

Kmar wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to change the standard keyboard? I picked up a Droid X today and I find the space bar a bit of a reach. ... although I think by the time I find a fix I will have gotten used to it. 
Yeah, install another keyboard (Swype, 8pen etc [I'd recommend HTC IME_MOD - you'll find the apk installer file on XDA forums]).

Install the apk using Astro or another file manager.

Go to settings - language and keyboard. Make sure the keyboard check box is ticked.

HOLD DOWN your finger on a text field, a selection box should appear, choose input type. Then choose your keyboard.

done x
Bevo
Nah
+718|6517|Austin, Texas
These look nice

thinking about switching to an android when possible

Last edited by Bevo (2010-11-22 09:58:12)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Microwave wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to change the standard keyboard? I picked up a Droid X today and I find the space bar a bit of a reach. ... although I think by the time I find a fix I will have gotten used to it. 
Yeah, install another keyboard (Swype, 8pen etc [I'd recommend HTC IME_MOD - you'll find the apk installer file on XDA forums]).

Install the apk using Astro or another file manager.

Go to settings - language and keyboard. Make sure the keyboard check box is ticked.

HOLD DOWN your finger on a text field, a selection box should appear, choose input type. Then choose your keyboard.

done x
Thanks.. ill give it a try. The phone came with swype installed. It works surprisingly well.. but I still like picking my finger up. The droid x is a bigger then average phone and I think that is the problem. I am so used to the space bar being closer with io4. That keyboard extends to where the period is.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

jsnipy wrote:

Main
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5808 … shot6q.png

Left
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8794 … shot7l.png

Other pages have a full agenda and calendar. Honestly I can't really use all 6, everything is already so easy to get to.
I like the wifi and gps toggles. Are they part of the htc sense package also?

Happy birthday
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Yeah those are part of sense, did not really discover them until recently.

Also thx
Benzin
+576|5995

Kmar wrote:

Thanks.. ill give it a try. The phone came with swype installed. It works surprisingly well.. but I still like picking my finger up. The droid x is a bigger then average phone and I think that is the problem. I am so used to the space bar being closer with io4. That keyboard extends to where the period is.
You can type on Swype like a normal keyboard, too...
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

CapnNismo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

it does not seem to be in the market
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

CapnNismo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Still no point in running it if i absolutely know I'll never use it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Sux that netflix does not support Android. Apparently netflix doesn't think its secure enough right now. Rumor is the beginning of next year they'll have an app. Ill have to hold on to my itouch until then ... unless you guys know a workaround.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

I love how "secure" and "DRM" are used interchangeably. I also love how I can do anything I want on my phone with zero interference.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

The site Heavens Above has an app out. It will let you know when and where to look for Iridium flares, the ISS, and other notable events. You can set it to notify you according to magnitude (brightness). A very cool app.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
Out of curiosity, how much is a Droid plan with unlimited data per month for you guys?

I'm debating switching from my iPhone 4.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

i pay $130 something for two phones unlimited, not many minutes like 700, but i barely use half of them (Verizon)

I think sprint might have a better deal ... don't know how their network is
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
Jesus. I'm paying $120 for one phone alone and I only get like 450 mins a month.

Fucking AT&T man..

Kmar wrote:

Sux that netflix does not support Android. Apparently netflix doesn't think its secure enough right now. Rumor is the beginning of next year they'll have an app. Ill have to hold on to my itouch until then ... unless you guys know a workaround.
netflix did just send out an email sayin that they are changing their services.. standard dvd/bluray rental with all the online downloading to whatever ie 360 ps3 pc service is going up 1 dollar per month
AND a new service is offered now where you can get the unlimited online only service NO dvd/blray rental for 8.99 per month. sweeet deal there.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Kmar wrote:

netflix did just send out an email sayin that they are changing their services.. standard dvd/bluray rental with all the online downloading to whatever ie 360 ps3 pc service is going up 1 dollar per month
AND a new service is offered now where you can get the unlimited online only service NO dvd/blray rental for 8.99 per month. sweeet deal there.
Yea its been on the news. They are now primarily a streaming service. I can always tether my phone with pdanet and stream to my lappy if I needed it on the go. Netflix blocks their service by detecting the os.

Posi, Its 30 bucks a month for unlimited. I get 20 percent off with my company tho. I bought my phone at Costco and it was $50 cheaper there. They also gave me a case, a car charger, and a headset. They gave me my rebate instantly .. I think most places are giving instant rebates now

Costco also gives you 90 days to exchange your phone if you want. That might come in handy when Verizon launches its 4g (lte) network the beginning of 2011.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6597|132 and Bush

Kerrym's Apps on the phone

Phone: Motorola Droid X
67 total, 65 free (97%), 2 paid (2%), 75MB total size, $4.76 total price

View this Android app list on AppBrain

Anyone else signed up at appbrain?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard