max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

https://i.imgur.com/EFOH6.jpg

obligatory
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

dill13 wrote:

I dislike macs as much as the next guy but the one button no right click thing is getting old their is right click and left click you can only use one at a time though. Yes it does look like a single button.
I've seen those kind before, they still have trouble distinguishing between which click you made, when it should just be clearly separated in the first place.  It's a fucking stupid design not to have two completely different buttons
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
Threads merged.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
I just reconfigured my red portal to my R key instead of my mouse lol.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Hey guys let's recycle more old and unfunny mac pics and look like pathetic fucking adolescents. Fuck off, it's old and annoying.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land
macs are for dicks.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6566|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Jenspm wrote:

Hey guys let's recycle more old and unfunny mac pics and look like pathetic fucking adolescents. Fuck off, it's old and annoying.
umad bro?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

umad bro?
He's stuck at the part where you have to shoot an orange portal.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

umad bro?
annoyed is the word you're looking for.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Well I am the fire part at 19 and managed to escape the fire, wtf do I do now?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

War Man wrote:

Look across and above the fire pit, way up, towards towards where you came from.
War Man

mtb0minime wrote:

War Man wrote:

Look across and above the fire pit, way up, towards towards where you came from.
Yes I saw that before I asked but couldn't figure out how to get there until you mentioned something about, I was thinking in order to get the party goer achievement I have to dive in the fire so I didn't even try to get there at first. Anyway after crossing the doors and going through 1 of the 2 fans what next? Am I done yet?

Last edited by War Man (2010-05-13 15:42:36)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

War Man wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

War Man wrote:

Yes I saw that before I asked but couldn't figure out how to get there until you mentioned something about, I was thinking in order to get the party goer achievement I have to dive in the fire so I didn't even try to get there at first. Anyway after crossing the doors and going through 1 of the 2 fans what next? Am I done yet?
Been a while since I played, I'd have to see pictures or something. Just explore around, you should have the hang of the game by now. Note that portals can stick to concrete, but not metal. This is definitely one of the peak parts of the game...
...getting to explore around behind the scenes. Just go wherever you can and have some fun exploring. The atmosphere is amazing.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Uhh, so this is kind of off-topic, but it's a quick question so it doesn't deserve it's own topic, but I think it'd also get lost in EE Chat and doesn't really belong in Tech Open Thread either.

Here, how about I segue into it:

Does Portal now have Steam Cloud incorporated into it? (i.e. it saves your game online so you can get right back to where you were if you deleted and then reinstalled the game)

Now the real question:

Does Half-Life 2 also have Steam Cloud on its saves now? Tried searching and I couldn't find anything, but I remember seeing it somewhere. I'd like to play through the game again, but I'm sick of always deleting the game for one reason or another and then having to start all over again.
Arc
silly one-liner
+24|6430|Ontario
What a great game. How often does a game keep you laughing all the way through while still being innovative and fairly challenging (compared to other recent games). Plus one of the greatest credit rolls ever.
War Man
And I beat it all today. Helped that I played some of it on the console which helped me know how to get through the early levels.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

Arc wrote:

What a great game. How often does a game keep you laughing all the way through while still being innovative and fairly challenging (compared to other recent games). Plus one of the greatest credit rolls ever.
Portal is right under Jesus
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

mtb0minime wrote:

Uhh, so this is kind of off-topic, but it's a quick question so it doesn't deserve it's own topic, but I think it'd also get lost in EE Chat and doesn't really belong in Tech Open Thread either.

Does Portal now have Steam Cloud incorporated into it? (i.e. it saves your game online so you can get right back to where you were if you deleted and then reinstalled the game)

Now the real question:

Does Half-Life 2 also have Steam Cloud on its saves now? Tried searching and I couldn't find anything, but I remember seeing it somewhere. I'd like to play through the game again, but I'm sick of always deleting the game for one reason or another and then having to start all over again.
Look at the store page of the respective games. If it does support Cloud, it states so on the right. In green I think.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

mtb0minime wrote:

Now the real question:

I don't think either HL2 or Portal use Steam Cloud yet.

God knows why not. You'd think Valve would be using it ASAP to show other developers how good it is. But instead they only have it in their multiplayer games. And not even all of them, just L4D series and TF2.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

----------------V
https://media.steampowered.com/apps/mac/thumb.jpg

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
Literally just finished it for the first time. Great game, one of the few single player games I've actually bothered to complete, and it was worth it.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5735|Belgium
Steam servers too busy to download
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Now the real question:

I don't think either HL2 or Portal use Steam Cloud yet.

God knows why not. You'd think Valve would be using it ASAP to show other developers how good it is. But instead they only have it in their multiplayer games. And not even all of them, just L4D series and TF2.
What the hell kind of good does it do in multiplayer except to save stats and unlocks, if that's even the same system.  And yeah, it never remembers my Portal or HL2(any episode) savegames.

Valve seems pretty bad about retro-updating Source games for some reason.  Like how HL2 has no HDR or 16x CSAA or Very High texture settings.  All the applicable changes have already been done to HL2 on the 360 version of the Orange Box, it couldn't possibly be THAT hard to port it to the PC version.  They're probably doing it with the Mac version of HL2 right now.

JakAttaK wrote:

Literally just finished it for the first time. Great game, one of the few single player games I've actually bothered to complete, and it was worth it.
And he did it on a Mac
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
With their multiplayer games it keeps track of all your custom key configs and bindings. And your spray. It's handy.

But you'd saved games on the singleplayer stuff would be more important.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard