Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
fail
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6760|FUCK UBISOFT

HaiBai wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

The correct list:

Worth a buy - Must haves or you should atleast try them out before moving on!

- Mass Effect 2

- Fallout 3

- Empire: Total War

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Worth a try - Some love them others loathe them

- Resident Evil 5

- Batman: Arkham Asylum

- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

- BioShock 2

- Dragon Age: Origins

- The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood

- Need for Speed Shift

- Left 4 Dead

- Left 4 Dead 2

Oldies but goldies - Games that are not recent but still worth a try!

- Black & White

- Half-Life 2

- Bioshock

- Unreal Tournament

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

- Starcraft

- Half-Life

- Homeworld

- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

- The Sims

- F1 Challenge '99-'02

- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

- Madden NFL 2005

- The Orange Box

---
troll?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6362
megafail
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
nairatyler
+2|5130
Interesting thread. I have played only Mass effect from these games. May be that is because I don't find PC games that much interesting as the consoles and play stations.  There is more fun in that games rather than PC games. I think PC games need to give some interesting and different flavors.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6362

nairatyler wrote:

Interesting thread. I have played only Mass effect from these games. May be that is because I don't find PC games that much interesting as the consoles and play stations.  There is more fun in that games rather than PC games. I think PC games need to give some interesting and different flavors.
Oh boy...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6518|so randum
red faction
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6016

nairatyler wrote:

https://nolifing.com/files/e3f292844a15.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6304|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Nordemus wrote:

nairatyler wrote:

http://nolifing.com/files/e3f292844a15.jpg
either he is a troll or a complete idiot... but equally useless
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6149|Carnoustie MASSIF

FloppY_ wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

nairatyler wrote:

http://nolifing.com/files/e3f292844a15.jpg
either he is a troll or a complete idiot... but equally useless
it's androoz you morons
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
there's quite a few of us playing WoW now @ Ravenholdt EU. very enjoyable, active server. newcomers and old-timers alike. TS fun. casual gang-banging. griefing. much chatting of shit. message me if you want to get involved . . . it beats omgpop. yeah, im looking at you, matty.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6678|The darkside of Denver

Uzique wrote:

there's quite a few of us playing WoW now @ Ravenholdt EU. very enjoyable, active server. newcomers and old-timers alike. TS fun. casual gang-banging. griefing. much chatting of shit. message me if you want to get involved . . . it beats omgpop. yeah, im looking at you, matty.
Playing warcraft there ziquey???
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

I still think RA3 is more of a worth a try than a failgame. It feel s exactly like Red Alert 2, has full motion video and gives us a third faction that isn't alien.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5768|شمال
Hitman series
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
FloppY_
­

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I still think RA3 is more of a worth a try than a failgame. It feel s exactly like Red Alert 2, has full motion video and gives us a third faction that isn't alien.
RA3 felt nothing like RA2

RA2 YR has a 3rd faction that isn't alien.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

FloppY_ wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I was talking about the Scrin from C&C3/4, tbh, and Yuri doesn't really count because he originates from the Soviet campaign along with an improved version of the cloning stuff. In RA3, when time gets messed up (again), it creates the vastly different Empire of Japan, led at first by SULU. The interface is tweaked a bit, but it doesn't hamper the feel. Overall, the game has Red Alert 2's spirit of goofiness.

Bear cannon =/= giant ants.

Plus, who can say no to Soviet/Hell March music?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-11 14:37:04)

FloppY_
­

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I was talking about the Scrin from C&C3/4, tbh, and Yuri doesn't really count because he originates from the Soviet campaign along with an improved version of the cloning stuff. In RA3, when time gets messed up (again), it creates the vastly different Empire of Japan, led at first by SULU. The interface is tweaked a bit, but it doesn't hamper the feel. Overall, the game has Red Alert 2's spirit of goofiness.

The UI was completely thrown away and replaced by one similar to Generals / Starcraft

Yuri's army was completely different in playstyle from the soviets

RA3 is too goofy tbh
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

FloppY_ wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

The UI was completely thrown away and replaced by one similar to Generals / Starcraft

RA3 is too goofy tbh
What, and giant ants and Russians fighting dinosaurs wasn't? Plus Yuri like the reincarnation of 50's cheese. RA3 didn't even have a moon base of doom.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-11 14:44:31)

FloppY_
­

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

RA3 is too goofy tbh
What, and giant ants and Russians fighting dinosaurs wasn't? Plus Yuri like the reincarnation of 50's cheese. RA3 didn't even have a moon base of doom.
Meh...

I still think RA3 sucked balls where RA2 was pure win
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489

SonderKommando wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Playing warcraft there ziquey???
normally i'd say "sadly... yes".

but "sadly", there are no other good games that hold as much attention and have as much of a lulz-factor
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6678|The darkside of Denver
I found my install discs yesterday and was like hmmmmmmmmm... but i bought those back in 2008, would take a year and half to patch up at this point, right? 

(tell me yes to keep me from playing)
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
no the game actually streamlines content-delivery now. it downloads new continents, areas, items etc. in the background as you play

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5502|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Uzique wrote:

no the game actually streamlines content-delivery now. it downloads new continents, areas, items etc. in the background as you play

wow was actually sort of fun.

i just felt like it didnt have a point.

i got to level 60, spent 2 weeks grinding BGs and got BIS pvp stuff for my pally

then it was time to buy the expansion packs...  but i really didnt think it was worth spending $55 so i could get to 80 to be in the same situation.  owait, then id be able to raid for gear so i can raid for the next gear so i can raid for the next gear so i can raid for the next gear.

yeah, thats why i didnt buy them
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
can't even be bothered to reply to that

you thought WoW sucked because you disliked how MMO's have progressive, constantly-updating content? okay

i didnt buy bc2 because it was just like, get to top rank, then wow one map killing people so then i can load the next map to wow just kill more people and then just load the NEXT map to kill WOW ONLY MORE PEOPLE. it just didn't seem like it had a finite, end-point. it sucked. yeah, that's why i don't play them.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6703|United States of America
Oh, you guys <3

What manner of fevered dream is this that the very possibility of agreeing upon "good" and "not good" games would occur here.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6018|Vortex Ring State
Red Alert 3 is awesome, all other people can GTFO. I love the "feel" of the factions, seems much improved from RA2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard