prototype
+52|6310
i have been playing in a server called "vulgar society" or something simillar to that name

and they have been having an auto message that scrolls every few minutes or so saying how the new patch that comes out early next week will remove the language filter within text chat and the lag etc

anyone have any further info on this or know what other changes this patch will offer ?

I am hopeing that this patch will fix the in game VOIP for squad mates.

thanks for any info posted

Last edited by prototype (2010-05-08 20:57:50)

jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

I hoping to be able to add the rest of my friends beyond the 20 limit
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Yeah having more friends and being able to access all their games would be the best. The language filter doesn't belong anyway with the dirty mouths the soldiers have.

Last edited by Blade4509 (2010-05-08 22:43:43)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
chile1
+2|6305

prototype wrote:

i have been playing in a server called "vulgar society" or something simillar to that name

and they have been having an auto message that scrolls every few minutes or so saying how the new patch that comes out early next week will remove the language filter within text chat and the lag etc

anyone have any further info on this or know what other changes this patch will offer ?

I am hopeing that this patch will fix the in game VOIP for squad mates.

thanks for any info posted
You can find Battlefield information at http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/  or http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/

Here's the Info on the upcoming PC patch:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/bc2- … 12-qa.html
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5996
Gotta hate the dumb age verification...

EDIT: They are buffing the damage of the MG3? That sucks, I enjoy the gun as it is, if it has a problem it is the reload time/mag capacity, not the damage which is quite ok (compensated by the great ROF)

Last edited by Nordemus (2010-05-09 01:12:18)

chile1
+2|6305
Lot's of kool things coming in the next patch:

-Helicopter handling has been tweaked

-Infantry only mode available per-level

-Toggle/hold crouch is user controllable/ Toggle/hold zoom is user controllable

-Any points you get while being dead will be added to your score

-New chat system allows chatting when dead (but not during end of round) and keeps a 100 lines log

Last edited by chile1 (2010-05-09 01:25:12)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
tbh most of that stuff should've been in the fucking release
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

Spark wrote:

tbh most of that stuff should've been in the fucking release
qft
prototype
+52|6310

Nordemus wrote:

Gotta hate the dumb age verification...

EDIT: They are buffing the damage of the MG3? That sucks, I enjoy the gun as it is, if it has a problem it is the reload time/mag capacity, not the damage which is quite ok (compensated by the great ROF)
MG3 fix = Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.

I wish they would fix the in game VOIP for squads

Last edited by prototype (2010-05-09 17:32:03)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

prototype wrote:

I wish they would fix the in game VOIP for squads
That must be why I've yet to hear any VOIP at all in the 3 weeks I've had the game
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
I've heard it twice since buying it the week it came out.
I tried using it about a dozen times and noone ever responded, so I just don't bother anymore.
They should make some feature in BF3 that rewards use of VOIP. What, I'm not entirely sure.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

Jaekus wrote:

I tried using it about a dozen times and noone ever responded, so I just don't bother anymore.
They should make some feature in BF3 that rewards use of VOIP. What, I'm not entirely sure.
Hell no..that would force me to use VOIP while I'm on TS
chile1
+2|6305

Jaekus wrote:

There's a thread about a possible fix for VOIP. I tried this fix yesterday and I think it worked. I didn't test it much, but I know for sure they could hear me. I will try to test it more today if I can. They really need to fix it! The team gets a big boots from voice communication.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … -voip.html
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Hmm, this might make me play it again, haven't played it since they ballsed it up with the last patch.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

CammRobb wrote:

;__; they ruined my GL and CG and M60 cry cry cry
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

funny thing is those are all still too powerful
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
When's it being released anyway?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

;__; they ruined my GL and CG and M60 cry cry cry
Yeah, that's exactly why I stopped playing the game...nothing to with the fact it's boring.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

CammRobb wrote:

Hmm, this might make me play it again, haven't played it since they ballsed it up with the last patch.
lolwtf, I find the play mechanics only subtlety changed after the patch , not like for example someone taking a dump in your bed
CammRobb
Banned

jsnipy wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

lolwtf, I find the play mechanics only subtlety changed after the patch , not like for example someone taking a dump in your bed
meh, the game grew old on me very quickly.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

CammRobb wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

meh, the game grew old on me very quickly.
It's like Old Snake.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6529

IO in this game=fail tbh
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
So is it out yet..?
GullyFoyle
+25|5386
Update didn't occur today, as originally projected.

twitter.com/bazajaytee on PC R8 Client/R12 R13 Server patch:  "Patch has been delayed..they have a few issues they are working on...should be out by the end of the week"

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2010-05-11 06:09:53)

prototype
+52|6310
bollocks !!

glad to hear it will be "issue free" though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard