ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
So Hutaree guys get arrested and he gets paid as a professor? Why is he not in jail.

What the fuck is this shit?!?

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
dont care keep it out of d&st

why the fuck do americans think the rest of the world wants to debate mexifornia, the kenyan origins of barack obama, small teacher's drama in schools etc. YO IM GONNA CREATE A THREAD EVERY TIME THERE IS YOUTUBE FOOTAGE OF A BNP RALLY. tip: the rest of the world don't care about your neo-colonial oppression of central-south america or your petty racial squabbles.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Uzique wrote:

why the fuck do americans think the rest of the world wants to debate mexifornia, the kenyan origins of barack obama, small teacher's drama in schools etc. YO IM GONNA CREATE A THREAD EVERY TIME THERE IS YOUTUBE FOOTAGE OF A BNP RALLY. tip: the rest of the world don't care about your neo-colonial oppression of central-south america or your petty racial squabbles.
you represent the rest of the world? But to your point you are correct.

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-05-08 19:22:27)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i am outside of america and dont eagerly hop aboard all these racially-charged invective threads, so yes, i do represent 'the rest'...

... in that i represent a reasonable person that doesn't have dumbfuck redneck conservative xenophobia
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Give them back the land you stole -> Problem solved.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ATG
Banned

Uzique wrote:

i am outside of america and dont eagerly hop aboard all these racially-charged invective threads, so yes, i do represent 'the rest'...

... in that i represent a reasonable person that doesn't have dumbfuck redneck conservative xenophobia
You're a chav, who cares what you think?

Dilbert_X wrote:

Say that to my face.
ATG
Banned
Another thing that gets me is assholes who seldom if ever post threads, who show up with nothing other than snide remarks and useless content.

You know what? Fuck you. You make this place suck.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5160

ATG wrote:

So Hutaree guys get arrested and he gets paid as a professor? Why is he not in jail.

What the fuck is this shit?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqPo5ofk0s
Whenever I used to watch crime movies set in Cali and they have the Mexicans thugs who speak with a heavy accent like that I always thought that was a just stereotype. But oddly enough it's true in Cali, which is surprising since the Mexicans in NJ don't talk like that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

ATG wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Say that to my face.
Give them back the land you stole -> Problem solved
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5160

Dilbert_X wrote:

We didn't steal anything. Mexico started the Mexican–American War not the U.S.

Last edited by Marlo Stanfield (2010-05-08 20:42:34)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Because the US stole Texas, yes we know.

Why is it Americans always think they're the innocent victims, from Mexico, through Pearl Harbour to 9/11?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-08 20:47:06)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
@ OP it's called freedom of speech

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Texas stole Texas and then the U.S. took us. Stephen F. Austin wanted to play nice until Santa Anna started being a royal dick.

We're not innocent, but then they aren't either. Don't piss off someone with a much better military than you.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5160

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

They didn't steal Texas. Texas was a republic after the revolution there, they asked to be annexed into the U.S.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just have a bad understanding of some of U.S. history.
Flaming_Maniac
If we could have a debate about Texas history that would be really great so I could feel like the history class I got raped in was slightly less of a waste of time.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5160

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If we could have a debate about Texas history that would be really great so I could feel like the history class I got raped in was slightly less of a waste of time.
Uh you got raped in your history class or did you mean you raped the history class?
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Dilbert_X wrote:

ATG wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Say that to my face.
Give them back the land you stole -> Problem solved
Has a point. Also frequency of posting does not make you right.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

They didn't steal Texas. Texas was a republic after the revolution there, they asked to be annexed into the U.S.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or just have a bad understanding of some of U.S. history.
So Americans settled in Texas, declared themselves a republic, the Mexicans declared war on them so they took California too.
Maybe you should read US history, not the redacted version you're spoonfed.

Better plan, let Mexicans continue immigrating to California and they'll just outvote the Americans.
Shouldn't be long now.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-08 20:57:00)

Flaming_Maniac

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Uh you got raped in your history class or did you mean you raped the history class?
I got raped in the history class because the class was fucking hard, but I feel quite confident I could rape an Australian in a Texas history argument haha.

One of the questions on one of the tests asked which of these people was the head of x committee, and then listed 5 names of people that were all no higher than Texas Senator in the 1950s-60s. Fuck that.
Flaming_Maniac

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

So Americans settled in Texas, declared themselves a republic, the Mexicans declared war on them so they took California too.
Mexicans asked Austin + others to bring Americans provided they follow the rules in order to settle the territory and strengthen Mexico's hold on the territory from other foreign powers.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mexicans asked Austin + others to bring Americans provided they follow the rules in order to settle the territory and strengthen Mexico's hold on the territory from other foreign powers.
It was still Mexican.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5160

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

The American and Mexican settlers in the area declared independence from Mexico, were a republic for awhile and then asked to be annexed by the U.S. Mexico wasn't happy with that and declared war. As part of the treaty that ended the war we were given Cali and several other places.

Aside from that I am going by the assumption that the people who live in an area have a right to determine their government/allegiance.

Last edited by Marlo Stanfield (2010-05-08 21:00:38)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

Generally speaking, I find that it's more rational to debate the relevance of a subject on its logical merits rather than its popularity.

Case in point...  I didn't see you post the equivalent of this in the Australian politics thread.  Obviously, not many people outside of Australia are interested in their politics, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't post.
Flaming_Maniac
Yeah, and the people coming to Mexico had no problems with it being Mexico. It was cheap land. The grumblings of revolt started when Mexico wasn't giving them fair representation in government (sounds familiar), even the Mexicans in Texas weren't happy with the government. Even then the whole thing hadn't blown it's top until the Mexican government jailed Stephen Austin for treason because he helped write a declaration of independence that hadn't even been submitted, and still very well might not have been had they not jailed him.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Macbeth wrote:

Aside from that I am going by the assumption that the people who live in an area have a right to determine their government/allegiance.
Then whats the big deal with the UCLA guy calling for revolt, if people have a right to determine their allegiance?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-08 21:03:44)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

Sure.  We will as soon as you give back Australia to the Aborigines.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard