https://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/09/riding_shotgun_3.jpg

SEND IN THE APACHES
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

How epic would it be to be that dude on the side.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
i caught a fly with my one hand while it was flying. It was killed from the shock, lol.
Another time in my cottage there was this wall in our yard where a brick was sticking out. So there were these two wasps that kept coming in one "tube"-like-thing of said brick. I waited until both of the wasps were in the tube, then I took some tin foil and blocked the entrance as well as 3/5 of the tube's total length, and then I started heating the foil which was sticking out with a lighter. After a minute or so you could hear the wasps buzzing like crazy, and then, silence.

Another time there was this green-fly-like thing that I don't know how it's called in English (we call it bromusa, ftr) and it was buzzing around the bathroom mirror while I was brushing my teeth. It's a harmless creature, but I killed it nevertheless. It decided to sit on the sink, so I took the liquid soap and showered the bromusa with it. The little guy was trying to shake off the glue-like substance for 30 seconds, but to no avail. In the end, it opened it's wings as far as it could as a last attempt to fight off the soap, but it fell magnificently on it's face, poisoned, at last. I felt bad.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
murderers!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

i caught a fly with my one hand while it was flying. It was killed from the shock, lol.
Another time in my cottage there was this wall in our yard where a brick was sticking out. So there were these two wasps that kept coming in one "tube"-like-thing of said brick. I waited until both of the wasps were in the tube, then I took some tin foil and blocked the entrance as well as 3/5 of the tube's total length, and then I started heating the foil which was sticking out with a lighter. After a minute or so you could hear the wasps buzzing like crazy, and then, silence.

Another time there was this green-fly-like thing that I don't know how it's called in English (we call it bromusa, ftr) and it was buzzing around the bathroom mirror while I was brushing my teeth. It's a harmless creature, but I killed it nevertheless. It decided to sit on the sink, so I took the liquid soap and showered the bromusa with it. The little guy was trying to shake off the glue-like substance for 30 seconds, but to no avail. In the end, it opened it's wings as far as it could as a last attempt to fight off the soap, but it fell magnificently on it's face, poisoned, at last. I felt bad.
you monster
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
I said I felt bad afterwards, okay?
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

I boxed a fly in mid air. It felt great.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
you're all sick minded bullies and i have half a mind to do the same to all of you
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

SEREVENT wrote:

you're all sick minded bullies and i have half a mind to do the same to all of you
what would that make you?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6632|Finland

I once killed a spider by spraying hairspray on it, it slowed down as the spray dried, sprayed it again and it started moving again until it slowed down to a halt as the spray dried once more. Did this maybe 4-5 times after which I combined the can of hairspray with a lighter and torched it.
I need around tree fiddy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

DonFck wrote:

I once killed a spider by spraying hairspray on it, it slowed down as the spray dried, sprayed it again and it started moving again until it slowed down to a halt as the spray dried once more. Did this maybe 4-5 times after which I combined the can of hairspray with a lighter and torched it.
I need to try that sometime.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5634|Southern California
I shot a hovering fat ass bumble bee with my BB gun and it exploded with a mist of juices.

Also I shot a giant spider with a more powerful pellet gun and all its remains exploded on its nest that it was on.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5872|00770

DonFck wrote:

HA.
The fucker deserved it.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

-MetaL* wrote:

I shot a hovering fat ass bumble bee with my BB gun and it exploded with a mist of juices.

Also I shot a giant spider with a more powerful pellet gun and all its remains exploded on its nest that it was on.
I've always wanted to shoot a tarantula with a 6mm high powered bb gun. I wonder what kind of damage that would do with a flat-headed round
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

-MetaL* wrote:

I cut a huntsman in half with an arrow during nationals last year. Smack bang in the middle of the A zone with an arrow in its back it was.

pwnd.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
One time there was a massive wasp nest hanging from the side of my buddies roof. So we took a 55 gallon trash bag and filled it with acetylene gas, tied it off with fuse and floated it on up there with just enough fuse so that the flame hit the trash bag right below the nest and they were all instantly roasted in a beautiful purple inferno.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Eifa
+923|5872|00770
I don't kill spiders. I usually just go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" and panic and have someone kill the spider for me. Or get rid of it.
If I'm alone and I see a spider, I panic, breath, panic a little more than take a newspaper or similar (as long as it's long enough so that I don't have to go near the little bastard) and whack it.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

what would that make you?
a protector of small bugs
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998
What the hell, spiders are useful, you are all pussies.

EDIT: Do not complain about flies if you kill spiders!

Last edited by Nordemus (2010-05-08 11:04:35)

Eifa
+923|5872|00770

Nordemus wrote:

What the hell, spiders are useful, you are all pussies.

EDIT: Do not complain about flies if you kill spiders!
As a female, I have the full right to scream and act like a pussy when I see one.
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5183|Hague City Firm - Holland
On my balcony, now summer is arriving, the first wasps have been sitting near the drainpipe, so when 1 of them was foolish enough to site at the table, as fast as I could, I put a glass upside down over the wasp and let it there to die in the hot sun!

I hate wasps, I'm allergic, nervous and most of all, affraid of them .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Unintentional inhalation > all.
rdx-fx
+955|6592
M-60 versus rattlesnake.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Unintentional inhalation > all.
this

i was opening a gate and i accidentally smashed a fly between my middle finger and thumb.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard