usmarine, it's been awhile
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

you*re on fiyah mek
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6643|Gogledd Cymru

You're not even going to karma me for that Mek?

Kez
+778|5856|London, UK
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6813|The darkside of Denver
Mmmmmm, ground beef and broccoli!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6643|Gogledd Cymru

Fuck, Top Gun is awesome.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5295|Stoke, England
lol and lol at phil too
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6838|United States of America
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

Arthur like this
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6808

Bawwww, so frustrating to see a couple of your packages just sitting a few cities over and not moving
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6860|67.222.138.85
o/ MHA
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom
wootsauce lives
Tu Stultus Es
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6860|67.222.138.85
o/ wootsauce
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5696|Toronto
It's balls hot outside. 30C and I can barely take it.

I could never be an Australian. I just don't have the urge to commit crimes.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6725

i'm back

Toilet Sex wrote:

i'm back
oh we missed you so
SamTheMan
­
+341|5295|Stoke, England
hi ts
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6725

hi the man

slightly suspicious of sarcasm but hi kim
Boy, 14, Allegedly Tattooed Against His Will By Bullies
link has video http://www.parentdish.com/2010/05/24/bo … y-bullies/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

mtb0minime wrote:

Bawwww, so frustrating to see a couple of your packages just sitting a few cities over and not moving
go find the driver.. they love it when you do that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England
awkward family photos
damn i don't have any of the 'top screens'

Best Sunscreen Products: EWG's 2010 Sunscreen Guide http://shopping.aol.com/articles/2010/0 … NLprim0001

list of the bad: https://www.blogcdn.com/shopping.aol.com/articles/media/2010/05/hall-of-shame-header.jpghttps://www.blogcdn.com/shopping.aol.com/articles/media/2010/05/hall-of-shame.jpg
1. Banana Boat Baby Max Protect, SPF 100
EWG says,"the sky-high SPF protects against sunburn but leaves skin exposed to damaging UVA rays."

2. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection, SPF 55
EWG contradicts Aveeno's "Mild as water" statement and says this is nothing like water when swallowed.

3. Anthony Logistics for Men Sunstick, SPF 15
EWG calls out that this stick is not safe for eyes at all and actually, not a lot of sunscreen makers are creating products that are eye-safe.

4. Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50
EWG points out that "even though sunscreen makers like Banana Boat often use stabilizing additives to keep their ingredients from breaking down in sunlight, the product still doesn't last forever on the skin."

5. Hawaiian Tropic Baby Creme Lotion, SPF 50
EWG claims that "this would only earn 1 star in FDA's proposed 4 star UVA labeling scheme" and that it does not provide "advanced UVA protection" like the bottle says.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6774|London, England
https://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8060/270booksportrait.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard