11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5294|Cleveland, Ohio

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

consoles are for fighting, driving and sports games
i dont agree.  ive had more fun playing fps on consoles since i have less issues and dont need new equipment every year.
PC users can stick with the same hardware for 5 years just like Console users are forced to, we just get the option of upgrading which we gladly do...

Stop claiming that PCs are broken... they are just as reliable as consoles.. Most problems on both platforms come down to user error...
im not claiming anything you dumb shit.  most of the crying in this thread is from PC users derp.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6728|UK
playing fps on a console is like having a wank but only being able to use 3 fingers.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

playing fps on a console is like having a wank but only being able to use 3 fingers.
k we get it.  everyone i know who plays games used to play on pc but now uses ps3/xbox......and we have no issues.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6056|Vortex Ring State
Damn I need to step up development on my Mouse with a thumbstick that can be used with both a PC and a console

that shit would sell like hotcakes
m3thod
+2,197|6728|UK
i dont really give a shit about the whole console nerdy shit i read, the only thing that make me feel short changed is that a game developed on a platform that restrcited (console) is directly ported over to a platform that is unrestricted (PC) means pc gamers have to put up with inferior quality to what potentially could be much much more.

Last edited by m3thod (2010-11-18 06:34:35)

11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

i dont really give a shit about the whole console nerdy shit i read, the only thing that make me feel short changed is that a game developed on a platform that restrcited (console) is ported over to a platform that is unrestricted (PC) means pc gamers have to put up with inferior quality to what potentially could be much much more.
well like i said i played the new cod on my buddies PC and it was the same damn game.....well except for the lag
m3thod
+2,197|6728|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

k we get it.  everyone i know who plays games used to play on pc but now uses ps3/xbox......and we have no issues.
thats the whole point of a standardised, restricted platform.  but hey I like my shit unrestricted, but thats just me.

and i have a xbox elite.  It sits in a corner gathering dust.
Trotskygrad
бля

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i dont really give a shit about the whole console nerdy shit i read, the only thing that make me feel short changed is that a game developed on a platform that restrcited (console) is ported over to a platform that is unrestricted (PC) means pc gamers have to put up with inferior quality to what potentially could be much much more.
well like i said i played the new cod on my buddies PC and it was the same damn game.....well except for the lag
I think that m3th is saying is that the new CoD was developed for the console, and he feels like it would be better if it was developed for the PC.

That's why most PC gamers hate consoles, because the dev houses are shifting their focus to developing games for the consoles
11 Bravo
Banned
i dont like the fact that someone who spends 800 dollars for upgrades has an advantage over me because i refuse to do that.
m3thod
+2,197|6728|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Of course its the same game.  thats the shortchanged bit i was refering too.
Trotskygrad
бля

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont like the fact that someone who spends 800 dollars for upgrades has an advantage over me because i refuse to do that.
that doesn't necessarily have to happen, dev houses COULD port the best mod-content to consoles, but no company has EVER tried that business strategy before because of the unknown impact on sales.
m3thod
+2,197|6728|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

if you're raging over some tool spending an inordinate amount of money to gain a advantage in a computer game, you've got bigger issues.
11 Bravo
Banned

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

that doesn't necessarily have to happen, dev houses COULD port the best mod-content to consoles, but no company has EVER tried that business strategy before because of the unknown impact on sales.
i never cared for mod content though tbh.  like PR for bf2 was a joke imo.
11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

if you're raging over some tool spending an inordinate amount of money to gain a advantage in a computer game, you've got bigger issues.
not raging but it makes the game less enjoyable.  pc to me seemed full of hackers and people with uber equipment.  it was to the point where it was no fun.  now i have fun.
Trotskygrad
бля

11 Bravo wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

eh well then console games ported from PC games just would have epic menu systems to have the same control options as the PC game's keyboard.

but AIX for BF2 was pretty good, stingers, new jets, other cool things.

I agree hackers are annoying, and that people with better PCs can often have a better looking game, but often times my worse PC has given me a gameplay advantage due to people rendering larger on lower quality settings, and not having that depth of field blur around my irons.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-11-18 06:37:10)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6343|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

11 Bravo wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Posting that BF2 is a joke on a BF2 spawned site
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5845|Catherine Black

JakAttaK wrote:

Finray wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WASnuApims&hd=1

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Again, just to clarify, don't take it too seriously.
You totally forgot to make it flash in time with the bass drum build up...
I started to do that, then realised it would take too long and I cba really.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Posting that BF2 is a joke on a BF2 spawned site
PR for bf2 was a joke.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6446
11 Bravo,
I agree with you. I prefer console gaming too. PC has advantages like mouse and options (server list, settings, etc.), but has a lot of disadvantages. People with better equipment can see further and spawn/load quicker. I also ran into tons of little bitch admins all the time. Claiming everyone is hacking or not playing by their rules. I know I've ran into lag-switchers and probably some other kind of hacks on consoles, but it's nowhere near what I saw on BF2 and COD4. I'd rather play on a console, where we all have the same equipment, no bitch ass admins and way less glitchers & hackers. With that said I still like PC games, but I'm more likely to buy a multiplayer game on a console.

I've also noticed that game has been running smoother the last few days. I'd still like it a bit smoother, the peer-to-peer hosting is still an issue... but its better. I'll probably end up buying it after this rental.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

west-phoenix-az wrote:

11 Bravo,
I agree with you. I prefer console gaming too. PC has advantages like mouse and options (server list, settings, etc.), but has a lot of disadvantages. People with better equipment can see further and spawn/load quicker. I also ran into tons of little bitch admins all the time. Claiming everyone is hacking or not playing by their rules. I know I've ran into lag-switchers and probably some other kind of hacks on consoles, but it's nowhere near what I saw on BF2 and COD4. I'd rather play on a console, where we all have the same equipment, no bitch ass admins and way less glitchers & hackers. With that said I still like PC games, but I'm more likely to buy a multiplayer game on a console.

I've also noticed that game has been running smoother the last few days. I'd still like it a bit smoother, the peer-to-peer hosting is still an issue... but its better. I'll probably end up buying it after this rental.
geh a couple solutions for this

add "report server" options, etc, etc.

I don't think spawn/load issues are that much of a problem, viewdistance can be fixed with quality settings.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6400
Good job in claiming that reading about troublshooting is less annyoing than following your console/PC argument
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6799|FUCK UBISOFT

west-phoenix-az wrote:

11 Bravo,

it's not p2p.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

Sisco wrote:

Good job in claiming that reading about troublshooting is more annyoing than following your console/PC argument

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-11-18 11:31:43)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6400

mtb0minime wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Good job in claiming that reading about troublshooting is less annyoing than following your console/PC argument
I meant more annoying, I just realised.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6622|Area 51
So the wager matches are a nice distraction from the real multiplayer, though they really need to up the ante on those matches.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard