Aries_37 wrote:

Blade who do you play?
these are the heroes I used:
annie
Fiddle
heimerdinger
Karthus
Ryze 
------------- but annie, fiddle, heimerdinger and ryze are my fav. thus fav. havent played the new heroes so not sure how they compare to the ones I played before... for example they have (Vlad, swain, luz and LeBlanc in the mage category)
tanks-
mundo

then
ashe
tryndamere
poppy
yi
kayli

but out of those I mostly play casters then sometimes poppy, or mundo if no one picks a tank...
so if anyone has any good guides for those 4 casters up top let me know... had some good guides before but removed them all from my PC could prob. find it again.. but I want to see what you guys think...
Vlad is so overpowered if you build him completely AP

Even with a useless team, I managed to nearly kill 3/5 whenever 5 of them ganked me...

Just pop ulti as soon as you start fighting, it will boost damage significantly, then E Q, then pool and E Q again, then zonias ring, then E Q again, and if cooldown, then pool again, ending with an E Q and then they are dead or you are screwed...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-11-30 04:42:45)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
Anivia has beens stupid awesome lately, as well as blitzcrank if you have a decent lane mate. Very entertaining.
Cool site sort of like BF2s actually. Only downfall is you have to download your on player logs to get your stats up (or have someone else upload games your in)
http://www.lolbase.net/
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

h4hagen wrote:

Anivia has beens stupid awesome lately, as well as blitzcrank if you have a decent lane mate. Very entertaining.
Cool site sort of like BF2s actually. Only downfall is you have to download your on player logs to get your stats up (or have someone else upload games your in)
http://www.lolbase.net/
Blitzcrank fails pretty hard more often than not from what I've played and seen... While Anivia has been Win ever since I started playing Her nuke is so massively powerfull early game.. and you have to fuck up pretty badly to die in the laning phase with her

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-01 05:51:30)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
dohoho EU gets patch first xD

Don't like the changes to ranged carries though. Rather than helping melee carries they're really just encouraging more tanks.

Also trundle 4800 wtf. Bought him but haven't had the chance to play him yet as people are instalocking so fast.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641
anyone got any cool skins on their champs?
FloppY_
­

blademaster wrote:

>Paying for skins

I didn't do it in BC2, and I definately won't do it in a free game

I do enjoy seeing others use them though... Gentleman Cho'Gath is epic and Gangster Twitch looks so much better than normal...

And that Soccer Refferee skin for Katarina is hawt...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6641

FloppY_ wrote:

blademaster wrote:

>Paying for skins

I didn't do it in BC2, and I definately won't do it in a free game

I do enjoy seeing others use them though... Gentleman Cho'Gath is epic and Gangster Twitch looks so much better than normal...

And that Soccer Refferee skin for Katarina is hawt...
yeah I dont have any on mine,  dont like the paying part 2.. wish it was free... but there are some cool ones
though outfit customization would be cool, (allowing one to buy boots, shoes, gloves, hoodies, ect.)

Last edited by blademaster (2010-12-01 12:49:38)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
I haven't bought any skins, but I've bought a fair amount of RP for the champ bundles and an extra rune page. I picked up Kennen for RP too when he was half price.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
I have the Bird of Prey Anivia skin as well as a vlad skin (the cheap one, dont know the name) because his head looks like a turnip normally. I also bought the champions bundle and have about 1100 RP sitting around for skin sales or what not. Basically since I play this more than most games I payed 50 dollars for I figure what the heck. Ive spent a total of 55 dollars so far.
Just scored a Quadra as Karthus, almost got the penta but vlad went into his pool and dodged it : /
https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107584287-4.jpg
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

I have the Bird of Prey Anivia skin as well as a vlad skin (the cheap one, dont know the name) because his head looks like a turnip normally. I also bought the champions bundle and have about 1100 RP sitting around for skin sales or what not. Basically since I play this more than most games I payed 50 dollars for I figure what the heck. Ive spent a total of 55 dollars so far.
Just scored a Quadra as Karthus, almost got the penta but vlad went into his pool and dodged it : /
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107584287-4.jpg
Oh god tell me how you remove those bars next to the main hud?!?! I've seen plenty of screens where they are gone, but I figured it was a resolution thing.. but you run 1680x1050 as well!

This is how mine looks and it annoys me like a mother fucker...

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3641/leagueoflegends20101121.png

Also, notice 2 kills @ 3.29
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
Ill tell you in a second, gotta boot up my game really quick and find it again haha.
Also 2 kills at 3:29, you pro bastard. I hope you got that tower as well with your lane down.
brb with answer
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
escape> more options >tick hide HUD center wall
EDIT:
Royal Shaco is 50 % off, Ill probably pick that up as I always play him in 3's. Really should learn to jungle with him for 5's though, haha. If I wait long enough I can get all the skins I want on sale huehuehuehuehue

Last edited by h4hagen (2010-12-01 18:46:02)

FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

Ill tell you in a second, gotta boot up my game really quick and find it again haha.
Also 2 kills at 3:29, you pro bastard. I hope you got that tower as well with your lane down.
brb with answer
Nah the other team thought they were leet and overdid it...

thx for that, I couldn't find the setting
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

brb with answer

Yah np. Thinking about Downloading the Europe client and adding some of the guys on here so I have people to play with in the mornings (I dont sleep well so Im up at odd hours with nothing better to do)

My last couple games:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m613/h4hagen/lolstats.png?t=1291339442
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

brb with answer

Yah np. Thinking about Downloading the Europe client and adding some of the guys on here so I have people to play with in the mornings (I dont sleep well so Im up at odd hours with nothing better to do)

My last couple games:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m61 … 1291339442
Heh... I can play with you on the US client as I sleep from ~4am to 12am .. but I can't stand the ping...
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

brb with answer

My last couple games:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m61 … 1291339442
Do it
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York
Will do haha
FloppY_
­
https://img406.imageshack.us/img406/338/clipbrd1.jpg

mfw I saw this post

https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9339/catitsbeautiful.jpg
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
Sunfire eve is much more annoying. 2 cloaks = 80 damage per second = what the hell is hurting me!!??
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

Sunfire eve is much more annoying. 2 cloaks = 80 damage per second = what the hell is hurting me!!??
Yeah but when you get to the point where you have sunfires.. they will most definately have magic ward or oracle... (Unless they are idiots ofc)

Eve + Zil can be done from level 1 to completely shut down a lane

EDIT: On another note, I finally had a good round with Irelia... She is amazing at countering a towerdive early game, and if you go Dagger + HPpot as starting items then upgrade that to Berserkers greaves and then get Starks fevor, she is very hard to kill.. After that you have to start building damage, as she can barely hurt people with her low default amount...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-04 05:31:35)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6349|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Yeah but when you get to the point where you have sunfires.. they will most definately have magic ward or oracle... (Unless they are idiots ofc)

EDIT: On another note, I finally had a good round with Irelia... She is amazing at countering a towerdive early game, and if you go Dagger + HPpot as starting items then upgrade that to Berserkers greaves and then get Starks fevor, she is very hard to kill.. After that you have to start building damage, as she can barely hurt people with her low default amount...
Irelia seems slightly OP to me, they need to pick either lifesteal tank (Sion esque) or Assasain (Akali, Shaco, etc)
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Irelia seems slightly OP to me, they need to pick either lifesteal tank (Sion esque) or Assasain (Akali, Shaco, etc)
Really? I don't think she is OP at all..
FloppY_
­
So, guys...

I'm roughly half-way with my Mage and Physical T3-rune sets...
Should I get Magic resist per level for my physical set? which would then transfer to a tank set I will make after those two are finished... Currently I have just filled in the AP/lvl from my mage set...
I don't think cooldown per-level is worth it since a 9x802IP set gives only ~5%...

The other runes are ArPen and I haven't decided on Seals yet, but might go for dodge with both my physical and tank sets or use the Mregen/lvl from my mage set...

Oh and quints on my phys are Halloween HP and mage is Halloween AP
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6571|London
Buy pantheon, win 14 games in a row. Not OP at all

https://i.imgur.com/VlzH9.jpg
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

Buy pantheon, win 14 games in a row. Not OP at all