11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5381|Cleveland, Ohio

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no, fail mods tbh.
How is that oh great beholder of old ancient forum knowledge?
look at it lol.  fucking hell.  my eyes are fucked but yours must be shit.

and stfu burnz.  you are at work.  youre sad blah blah zeek blah blah blah
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6614
usmarine is so childish it's funny. medical conditions apparently don't only make you bitter, they make you a sad sad little man.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no, fail mods tbh.
How is that oh great beholder of old ancient forum knowledge?
look at it lol.  fucking hell.  my eyes are fucked but yours must be shit.

and stfu burnz.  you are at work.  youre sad blah blah zeek blah blah blah
Try again ... and with some real content and not just "lol hahaha lol ... look at it ... lulz ... shit ... fuck ... lol hahaha"

Concentrate and do a whole sentence if able ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned
you aint worth repeating what has already been said a million times.
Varegg
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

you aint worth repeating what has already been said a million times.
You have said exactly nothing a million times, all you do is to spewt silly one liners ... no content, no own opinions ... just rubbish and deleted posts are your legacy on this forum ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned
so what.  your legacy is you are a cunt imo.  thats life
Varegg
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Coming from a sad character like you I'll take that as a compliment and as a validation of being a good moderator ...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

success
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Coming from a sad character like you I'll take that as a compliment and as a validation of being a good moderator ...
keep telling yourself that.  quite simple really.  as we established, i am at work most of the time.  quick little one liners and messing around with some people.  you want to sit at home at type at walls of text.  idc. i have other shit to do while at home.  now i do have 3 days off usually so i will pop in for about 30 mins or so in the morning, but thats about it.

back to your self righteous walls of text, sir.

oh and btw, walls of text here are usually followed by tl;dr or Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me so...

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-20 07:41:01)

Varegg
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

keep telling yourself that
Members keep telling me that ... I'm infact a kickass moderator unlike you, I'm a kickass member unlike you, I'm able to finsih a sentence unlike you and I'm able to post good content unlike you ...
11 Bravo
Banned
gee i bet you get lots of compliments from the typical anti lowing people dont ya?  bravo sir.  bravo.
Varegg
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

gee i bet you get lots of compliments from the typical anti lowing people dont ya?  bravo sir.  bravo.
Keep telling yourself that ...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6882|The Hague, Netherlands

11 Bravo wrote:

ohh just get in an orgy with me already will ya.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6666|...

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ohh just get in an orgy with me already will ya.
holy shit, back from the dead, again
Varegg
+2,206|6954|Nårvei

Well ... I'm finished bumping paces thread for today ... laterz
pace51
Boom?
+194|5317|Markham, Ontario
Thurs. May 20/10                                Pace51

Real world facts about the RAH-66 Comanche

Max. Speed: 198 MpH
Powered by: Dual LHTEC T800-801 Engines
Armament: 20mm cannon, Hellfire missiles, rockets, and Stinger missiles.
Manufactured by: Boeing/Sikorsky
Maiden flight: January the 4th, 1996.

The RAH-66 is a remarkable helicopter. Built exclusively for attacking and reconnaissance, it would have performed admirably at both of these roles. Also, it was a Stealth Helicopter. Unfortunately, due to high costs and some delays, the Comanche was cancelled in 2004 but its prototype was truly remarkable. However, the army is going to use an ARH-70 version for armed reconnaissance.

The original prototype was first unveiled in 25 may 1995. With its powerful engines, it can maintain a speed allowing it to keep up with the Apache Longbow helicopter. Its airframe is completely constructed out of composite material. Also, it doesn’t stand out during the night or in bad visibility conditions, making it hard to spot. It was designed so that radar, acoustic and infrared sensors would not be able to locate it. Since it was designed to carry out air combat, light attack and armed recon missions, these were incredibly useful features indeed. It was intended to replace the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior and the AH-64 Apache.

The original deliveries were supposed to arrive in 2006 and the full production was supposed to be reached by 2010. However, the program endured year after year of turbulence, and struggled to maintain its own funding. In 2004, sadly, the army cancelled further research and development of the RAH-66 helicopters.However, the US military said that they would now use the funds that were going to be used to wards the Comanche to modernize other helicopters of their aging fleet. So instead of buying the new Comanche, the military will update their current helicopters, and buy more. The helicopters that are going to be modernized as include the following:

AH-64 Apache- Will be updated
UH-60 Blackhawk- 796 additional ones have been bought and all have been updated
CH-47 Chinook- Will be updated

The ARH-70 will replace the bell OH-48 kiowa warriors, so the program isn’t totally gone, We will still see some stealth helicopters out there! The program for the AH-66 was cancelled after 22 years and 6.9 billion dollars. It had reserved 14.6 billion dollars to buy 121 Comanche helicopters, but now this money will be used to update the modern helicopters and buy more.

It was supposed to be the Army’s next generation helicopter, and was also the first helicopter to be developed for armed reconnaissance. The crew members would sit in tandem, one behind the other with the gunner in front and pilot in back. The cockpit was fully integrated with the latest in technology and surveillance gear. The main rotor was 5 bladed and bearing less. Also, the tail rotor sat surrounded by a metal shroud for protection. There was also a low-radar cross-section fuselage featuring a retractable weapons pylon and a fly by wire system. The television sensors were both forward-looking infrared and image intensified so that the helicopter could acquire targets easier with the added bonus of being able to handle bad conditions, rough weather, or night missions.

Celebrity Appearances: It was featured in Command and Conquer generals along with other advanced aircraft.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-21 05:16:54)

11 Bravo
Banned

pace51 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Good. Ummm... questions about planes and requests now please?
owned
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6612

pace51 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Good. Ummm... questions about planes and requests now please?
Do one about the planes the Jews used to do 9/11
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6815|UK
Request for RFW:

Boeing derail this mofocka into oblivion.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

m3thod wrote:

Request for RFW:

Boeing derail this mofocka into oblivion.
yeah Boeing. thread needs more Boeing.
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Keep telling yourself that ...
true.  its also filled with people who dont like me.  so once again, bravo sir, bravo.
m3thod
+2,197|6815|UK
RFW Request:

Lockheed Skunk Works throw pace51 of a cliff
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6817|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
ohhhh ffs.  Change ya tampon or something.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6803|The darkside of Denver
Did you know that if you dont change your tampon it could kill you? Toxic Shock Syndrome!!
m3thod
+2,197|6815|UK
i once showed a mate a pic of a used tampon in a computer lab at uni, he puked right there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard