DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

Because a Muslim is an individual and judged individually like the rest of us. Islam is a religion and judged accordingly,, and like it or not, Islam is the headliner fucked up religion of our day.
It's like hating a country but not its people.
It is said all the time in here, "I like Americans", "I hate the US's foreign policy", laws etc....they say this, and refuse to acknowledge a difference between Islam the religion and a Muslim an individual?
True, true. But then again, there's Islam, then there's Islam, just like there's a huge variety between versions of Christianity. So maybe you should direct your hate towards Islamic Extremism instead of one of the worlds largest religions, most variations of which are completely peaceful.

That's what sticks out in your posts. Maybe you don't mean it that way, but that's what it looks like.

Of course you hate Islamic extremism, who doesn't? They're tinfoil hat-people, only with IED:s. But the whole religion? Live up to the Bible word by word and you wouldn't be less of a nutcase than the extremists.
I need around tree fiddy.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
I'm still trying to work out what a Muslim looks like....
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

Because a Muslim is an individual and judged individually like the rest of us. Islam is a religion and judged accordingly,, and like it or not, Islam is the headliner fucked up religion of our day.
It is said all the time in here, "I like Americans", "I hate the US's foreign policy", laws etc....they say this, and refuse to acknowledge a difference between Islam the religion and a Muslim an individual?
Essentially what you're communicating here is you see no difference between any Muslims, which is like saying all Christians are the same.
Like DonFck said so well, it's the way you're saying things. If you had said you have a problem with Muslim extremists, I doubt most if any would take issue with that statement. Indeed, I'd wager even a great many Muslims would agree with you.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

It is said all the time in here, "I like Americans", "I hate the US's foreign policy", laws etc....they say this
which would be nonsence in the first place.

and refuse to acknowledge a difference between Islam the religion and a Muslim an individual?
there is certainly a difference, but it is not what you think it is. islam as religious teching, as tradition, or a way of life cannot be "evil and intolerant" by default.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

True, true. But then again, there's Islam, then there's Islam, just like there's a huge variety between versions of Christianity. So maybe you should direct your hate towards Islamic Extremism instead of one of the worlds largest religions, most variations of which are completely peaceful.

That's what sticks out in your posts. Maybe you don't mean it that way, but that's what it looks like.

Of course you hate Islamic extremism, who doesn't? They're tinfoil hat-people, only with IED:s. But the whole religion? Live up to the Bible word by word and you wouldn't be less of a nutcase than the extremists.
Because Muhammad, an undisputed murderer, merciless warrior, and child molestor, who not only lived hatred and intolerance, he taught it, and those teachings are what Islam is based on. He is praised as the hero of Islam instead of the cut throat ( literally) murderer he really was.

Muhammad is the face of Islam, just like Jesus is the face of Christianity. I do not care what Muslims choose to ignore or accept, but by ignoring Muhammad and who he really was and what he really did, is not imbracing Islam IMO. It os the same as calling yourself Christian and ignoring Christ's teachings and life. it does not work.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Mohammed: kiddie fidler. I want to make that sign and go to mecca fuck yeah. But i'd be beheaded on al jazeera. an hero time.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Essentially what you're communicating here is you see no difference between any Muslims, which is like saying all Christians are the same.
Like DonFck said so well, it's the way you're saying things. If you had said you have a problem with Muslim extremists, I doubt most if any would take issue with that statement. Indeed, I'd wager even a great many Muslims would agree with you.
I do hate Muslim extremists, I also hate Islam for the reasons listed above. It is a fucked up intolerant, oppressive relgion.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

I do hate Muslim extremists, I also hate Islam for the reasons listed above. It is a fucked up intolerant, oppressive relgion.
Well most religions are pretty intolerant. But Islam is just really in your face about it... Well more recently it is. How the fuck did they become leaders of science and innovation to a fucking stone age country.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6776|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

Because Muhammad, an undisputed murderer, merciless warrior, and child molestor
nothing's ever been "undisputed" about religious figures like muhammad.

who not only lived hatred and intolerance, he taught it, and those teachings are what Islam is based on.
it is and always been a matter of interpretation entirely.

He is praised as the hero of Islam instead of the cut throat ( literally) murderer he really was.
nobody knows who he really was. all the evidence about him has been purposefully burried ander a mountain of bullshit, just like it's been done with each and every other major religious figure.

Muhammad is the face of Islam, just like Jesus is the face of Christianity. I do not care what Muslims choose to ignore or accept
you don't care? you have no idea what's there to ignore or accept in the first place - you just listem to propaganda and base your ridiculous opinion on that.

but by ignoring Muhammad and who he really was and what he really did, is not imbracing Islam IMO.
yeah, yeah, your notorious opinion - stereotypes and blatant hypocrisy.

It os the same as calling yourself Christian and ignoring Christ's teachings and life. it does not work.
each and every beleaver - christian, muslim or otherwise - has his own notion of what it is being a follower of certain religion, that's the only thing that matters. it is your opinion about what does work and what doesn't that's irrelevant.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
BLdw
+27|5172|M104 "Sombrero"

lowing wrote:

Muhammad is the face of Islam, just like Jesus is the face of Christianity.
Late-edit: What does Jesus/Muhammed have to do with anything if behind of everything is God/Allah?

Last edited by BLdw (2010-04-27 10:33:09)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

bingo
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

bingo
Islam is not one organization, the US government is. There are dozens of sects of Islam just like Christianity.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

BLdw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Late-edit: What does Jesus/Muhammed have to do with anything if behind of everything is God/Allah?
fuckin ask them it is their bullshit. They are the ones willing to kill if you draw a picture of the child molestor Muhammad
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Vilham wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

bingo
Islam is not one organization, the US government is. There are dozens of sects of Islam just like Christianity.
The US is made up of 50 states all with their own govts, which are made up of countless cities and counties all with their own govts. They just are linked by one central govt. Just like all of your various beliefs are linked by one central belief, Islam, governed by one central book, the Koran.  SO please do not try and dissect this any further, there is a difference between Islam and a Muslim, like it or not.
BLdw
+27|5172|M104 "Sombrero"

lowing wrote:

BLdw wrote:

lowing wrote:

fuckin ask them it is their bullshit. They are the ones willing to kill if you draw a picture of the child molestor Muhammad
I should have quoted whole thing.

lowing wrote:

ignoring Muhammad and who he really was and what he really did, is not imbracing Islam IMO. It os the same as calling yourself Christian and ignoring Christ's teachings and life. it does not work.
I was trying to ask, what's the point of following teachings of Jesus (or Muhammed) if we praise God anyway (or Allah)? One could say Jesus is just a secretary of intolerant warmongering supreme being but Christians just don't follow up their true religion.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

Uzique wrote:

lowing you constantly use the copout-excuse of "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam and the early teachings of their Prophet"...
That's also one thing that makes me laugh... he is trying at his best to sound "tolerance", but in fact he sounds stupid!
You cant have a muslim without Islam, include the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and all the other Prophets (peace be upon them all).

That's a fact!

So... lowing is either naive or lier.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Why do we HAVE to be tolerant?

As far as I'm concerned threats towards someone who is practicing freedom of speech should not be tolerated and the douche bags spouting such nonsense should be arrested or just killed. Any religion or anyone, as much as we need to protect ourselves from threats, we should be protecting other people. Why must we lay down while Christians are protesting Soldiers funerals, Muslims are crying about everything and everyone who is trying to change the American way of life is making way towards the doom of the world.

Why do we have to give up the needs of the many to serve the ludicrous demands of the few?

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2010-04-27 13:43:33)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Beduin wrote:

Uzique wrote:

lowing you constantly use the copout-excuse of "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam and the early teachings of their Prophet"...
That's also one thing that makes me laugh... he is trying at his best to sound "tolerance", but in fact he sounds stupid!
You cant have a muslim without Islam, include the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and all the other Prophets (peace be upon them all).

That's a fact!

So... lowing is either naive or lier.
If I sounded tolerant toward Islam that is my mistake. I am not tolerant toward it. I am not tolerant toward the worship of the murdering child molestor Muhammad ( pieces be upon him).

I am tolerant however, toward individuals and indivisual action. I d onot care what one believes, I care how one acts on their beliefs. If you can not understand this, the nI can not help ya.
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال
How can you not be tolerant toward a religion/belive and in the same time be tolerant towards a man that does NOTHING but practice this religion/believe?

This my friend

lowing wrote:

I am not tolerant toward it.

lowing wrote:

I d onot care what one believes, I care how one acts on their beliefs.
Does not make sense in my ear.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Beduin wrote:

How can you not be tolerant toward a religion/belive and in the same time be tolerant towards a man that does NOTHING but practice this religion/believe?

This my friend

lowing wrote:

I am not tolerant toward it.

lowing wrote:

I d onot care what one believes, I care how one acts on their beliefs.
Does not make sense in my ear.
It deos not make sense to you because you refuse to seporate or distinguish between an individual and  religion. I can't help that
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال

lowing wrote:

It deos not make sense to you because you refuse to seporate or distinguish between an individual and  religion. I can't help that
ja... thats what makes me say that you are either naive or hypocrite.

...but again, you say it is my problem, so I guess I have to live with that. Hopefully it will work out for me one day
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

...but again, you say it is my problem, so I guess I have to live with that. Hopefully it will work out for me one day
Well if you can not tell the difference between a person and a religion then there really is no telling what else is gunna confuse the fuck outta you in life so all I can do is wish ya the best in your efforts.
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well if you can not tell the difference between a person and a religion then there really is no telling what else is gunna confuse the fuck outta you in life so all I can do is wish ya the best in your efforts.
Thank you, Sir.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Thank you, Sir.
you're welcome.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Well most religions are pretty intolerant. But Islam is just really in your face about it... Well more recently it is. How the fuck did they become leaders of science and innovation to a fucking stone age country.
mongols and crusades

latter started it but mongols finished them off (and then some... seriously i have no idea how much that particular tribe of human beings has dented the progress of humanity, but they must hold the record)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard