Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Hm ... how does this compare to ALL the other threats against the South Park creators I wonder?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

I think lowing might have more experience with Muslims than person from Finland.
lol'd
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

DonFck wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

I think lowing might have more experience with Muslims than person from Finland.
wtf.

racist.
Thanks for not helping me at all.
aye sorry forgot the /sarcasm bit...

Such a bizarre statement I didn't really know what to say to it...my bad. Anteeks.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

Varegg wrote:

Hm ... how does this compare to ALL the other threats against the South Park creators I wonder?
It's more newsworthy because they're Muslims. If they were a different group I can't help but wonder if it would get similar media attention (probably not).
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Jaekus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It's more newsworthy because they're Muslims. If they were a different group I can't help but wonder if it would get similar media attention (probably not).
Definately not ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Santa was in the bear suits. Stupid moslims.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
apparently, people like lowing and comedy central execs could both get worked up over the rant of some geek from nyc who was listening to slipknot 5 years ago.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-04-26 09:22:03)

Tu Stultus Es
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

And yet the other ones aren't censored. Someone obviously considered it more credible.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

And yet the other ones aren't censored. Someone obviously considered it more credible.
Last few episodes they just called the whole catholic church pedophile heaven. I don't see reactions from the vatican. Same with any jokes they make about any group, nobody gives a fuck (except for that troll ginger lol).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Last few episodes they just called the whole catholic church pedophile heaven. I don't see reactions from the vatican. Same with any jokes they make about any group, nobody gives a fuck (except for that troll ginger lol).
The guy who authored the death threats is a white American convert to Islam. I think that puts a new angle on this whole discussion.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The guy who authored the death threats is a white American convert to Islam. I think that puts a new angle on this whole discussion.
What angle is that exactly? Who cares what nation of origin or skin color? He didn't threaten them in the name of whitey did he?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

What angle is that exactly? Who cares what nation of origin or skin color? He didn't threaten them in the name of whitey did he?
The angle that it doesn't really matter who's name he threatened them in.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

But the skin color of the person doing the threat does? That deserves merit as a new angle?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

But the skin color of the person doing the threat does? That deserves merit as a new angle?
Not really, but the fact he's white should take any racial element out of the picture, and once again the point is made that religious fanaticism does some strange things to people regardless of their race or their religion.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If it does, the only angle it puts on this issue is proof that we are just as vulnerable from Islam within our country as we are from outside our borders
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

No it is news worthy because it is death threats against one of our basic freedoms as Americans.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Not really, but the fact he's white should take any racial element out of the picture, and once again the point is made that religious fanaticism does some strange things to people regardless of their race or their religion.
ISLAM IS NOY A RACE.

profiling for Islamic goons, is not racial profiling.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

O' well let me be clear. I couldn't care less about the reason or the color of their skin. Loons come in all flavors. CC is being ridiculous by bowing to any of them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

If it does, the only angle it puts on this issue is proof that we are just as vulnerable from Islam within our country as we are from outside our borders
This doesn't really have as much to do with Islam as it does with religious fanaticism. It's more newsworthy to make it about Islam because of the fear/hate of Islam a lot of people seem to have.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Kmarion wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

O' well let me be clear. I couldn't care less about the reason or the color of their skin. Loons come in all flavors.
Well that's pretty much the point I'm making here.
CC is being ridiculous by bowing to any of them.
Indeed.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

This doesn't really have as much to do with Islam as it does with religious fanaticism. It's more newsworthy to make it about Islam because of the fear/hate of Islam a lot of people seem to have.
Noooooooo, it has to do with ISLAMIC terrorism, ya know the religion making all the hedlines in todays world in the name of their religion, their prophet and Allah?
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ISLAM IS NOY A RACE.
I never said it was, what I said was that any racial element expressed, perceived or otherwise is basically null and void. Please try to keep up.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Noooooooo, it has to do with ISLAMIC terrorism, ya know the religion making all the hedlines in todays world in the name of their religion, their prophet and Allah?
This is about death threats to the makers of South Park from a religious fanatic. The fact he's Islamic is hardly the point. Please don't bring in extraneous issues that has nothing to do with this.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

ISLAM IS NOY A RACE.
I never said it was, what I said was that any racial element expressed, perceived or otherwise is basically null and void. Please try to keep up.
There is no racial element. IT IS NOT A RACE...try and keep up

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-26 11:32:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard