merc
Heli Whore
+3|5206|Multidimensional
Greetings BF2 heads.  Although I have met a lot of you guys over the years playing on various BF2 servers, this is the first time I have ever posted here.  If you know Nubz, then you know me.  Anyhow, I am creating this thread to serve as a place for people to post stories relating to the Killer B "=KB=" clan as well as the clan leader, Keith, aka "GotStung".  Obviously I did not just wake up and decide to post this -- hell no; this post comes after taking months of abuse on that server.  I will kick things off with my most recent run in with GotStung.

Basically a friend and I were trying to fly together on Killer B #4 -- we were trying to get in the lift heli on the US carrier and my buddy got pushed off of the carrier and GotStung got in the gunners seat with me flying.  I was not going make a big deal and started to take off and then GotStung started saying "Get In" over and over again, mocking my buddy that got pushed into the water.  So I landed the heli and got out and let someone else fly with him.  I did not say or do anything else -- I simply landed the heli and got out and someone else jumped in right away.  I got banned for this and so did my friend with the message, "Your type isnt welcome here now go".  I did not provoke this ban what-so-ever and I believe this story really sums the guy up.

Another thing that I wanted to mention is the fact that they enforce rules on their servers that completely violate the EA Rules of Engagement for a ranked server.  Basically, if you have a good round in the air you _MUST_ ground pound 2 rounds in a row before getting in the air again.  I filed a complaint with their service provider (MyInternetServices.com) about this rule.  If this clear violation of the EA Rules of Engagement pisses you off as much as it does me, then you can follow the link below and make sure to enter the IP address of their server on the form (69.12.77.21 for Killer B #4).

http://myinternetservices.com/support/server

I realize that there is a thread dedicated to bad servers, admins and rules, but I wanted one focused on Killer B since they have one of the more popular east coast pub servers, yet have some of the most abusive admins around.  Anyhow, if you have a story (good or bad) about Killer B or GotStung post it here!

Peace.
-merc

"Titles are but nicknames, and every nickname is a title." -Thomas Paine
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality
was banned from there long ago for flying too much. let it go merc because cunts like them are never worth the trouble.

also the thread you reference has many stories regarding the KB servers.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6246|Man Diego

LOL.  I got told to get out of the air, so I did.  I was 36-3 on the ground & got banned for hacking.  ROFL.  I guess the admins don't understand splash damage when shooting from an APC.  If I get hit detection, I am going to keep shooting, duh. 

Although I remember playing with you Nubz, you weren't so nice when I was in the chopper with you on Operation Harvest, or was it Midnight Sun
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
I stopped playing like 2 years ago but when I wanted to play Dragon it would usually be on there sever. Last thing I recall about them was that the whole fucking clan was filled with inbred rednecks who barely passed high school.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6387|the land of bourbon
Nubz i used to own you all the time in heli battles.  not with my steelie34 account though... remember peanut_butter_toast?

oh and killerb has some fucked up rules.  never got banned, but booted plenty of times for all sorts of whiny reasons.  my advice is to move on, raging will get you nowhere, especially in bf2.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
merc
Heli Whore
+3|5206|Multidimensional

Perv3rt wrote:

LOL.  I got told to get out of the air, so I did.  I was 36-3 on the ground & got banned for hacking.  ROFL.  I guess the admins don't understand splash damage when shooting from an APC.  If I get hit detection, I am going to keep shooting, duh. 

Although I remember playing with you Nubz, you weren't so nice when I was in the chopper with you on Operation Harvest, or was it Midnight Sun
I knew I was going to catch some shit when I said who I was -- all I can say there is sorry and that it was probably nothing personal.

steelie34 wrote:

Nubz i used to own you all the time in heli battles.  not with my steelie34 account though... remember peanut_butter_toast?

oh and killerb has some fucked up rules.  never got banned, but booted plenty of times for all sorts of whiny reasons.  my advice is to move on, raging will get you nowhere, especially in bf2.
Whats up, Steelie!?!  It has been a long time since I've seen you around, but I always enjoyed playing with you (oh that sounds so wrong).  And yes, I remember peanut_butter_toast and I will battle anytime you want .  I agree about raging getting you nowhere, but I had to get this one off my chest.

Thanks for the karma guys.
M4rine
I can count to Potatoe
+2|5358

13/f/taiwan wrote:

whole fucking clan was filled with inbred rednecks who barely passed high school.
^^ This.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6005|Vortex Ring State
I've gotten kicked 5 times from their server, once for cartillerying the admin, once for knifing his ass, and once for blowing his ass 30 feet into the air in a F15. the other times I don't remember. Probably cause my K/D was higher than the admins
Perv3rt
+193|6246|Man Diego

merc wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

I knew I was going to catch some shit when I said who I was -- all I can say there is sorry and that it was probably nothing personal.
I was playing with one of my alternate accounts, so I am pretty sure you didn't know who I was.  Still, I take offense when people try to haul ass to the helo pad in a jeep and eject the jeep at me to run me over.  When that didn't work, the "bail out" spamming began.  I try every gunner once if I end up in the pilot seat.

Nubz - We both have play with Darkunited if you are trying to find the connection.
merc
Heli Whore
+3|5206|Multidimensional

Perv3rt wrote:

merc wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

I was playing with one of my alternate accounts, so I am pretty sure you didn't know who I was.  Still, I take offense when people try to haul ass to the helo pad in a jeep and eject the jeep at me to run me over.  When that didn't work, the "bail out" spamming began.  I try every gunner once if I end up in the pilot seat.

Nubz - We both have play with Darkunited if you are trying to find the connection.
Yeah, sorry about that man... if I knew who you were I wouldn't have done that for sure.
0akleaves
+183|6619|Newcastle UK
This games 5 years old and you's all still moan. There will always be idiot admins in every game you ever play you just have to learn to take it that they are either mentally retarded or as a your too good for me now leave comment.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6417|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Oooo I got banned for tagging a heli doing a barrel roll with my TV.

Same thing happened on another one of theirs for shooting down Stung's plane with a t-90 XD
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
I used to play there all the time (Dragon Valley), and I don't think I ever got kicked by an admin (I was a plane whore).... I think they did have a auto-admin, which would kick people for saying "cockpit", but that's about it.

Some of the admin were complete idiots, but you could avoid them simply by not stooping down to their level.

I do remember some kid raging at me, saying I hacked because I gunned him down a few times in a row with an F35 when he was infantry on some point somewhere...

0akleaves wrote:

This games 5 years old and you's all still moan. There will always be idiot admins in every game you ever play you just have to learn to take it that they are either mentally retarded or as a your too good for me now leave comment.
Also, this. ^

...Except for the last few words, 'cause they make no sense to me.
steelie34
pub hero!

DefCon-17 wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Also, this. ^

he was meaning admins who would kick someone for owning them too much.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

steelie34 wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Also, this. ^

I've never seen anyone get kicked for that only.

I've seen people get kicked for killing and admin and acting like a little twat about it, but not just for the killing.
steelie34
pub hero!
really?  i got kicked plenty of times for killing admins with difficult tv shots.  they just assumed i'm hacking with no proof.  generally just crying about how im cheating and shit, and then the banhammer because they're little kids.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

steelie34 wrote:

really?  i got kicked plenty of times for killing admins with difficult tv shots.  they just assumed i'm hacking with no proof.  generally just crying about how im cheating and shit, and then the banhammer because they're little kids.
seconding this

happened lots of times...
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

DefCon-17 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I've never seen anyone get kicked for that only.

I've seen people get kicked for killing and admin and acting like a little twat about it, but not just for the killing.
Whaaaaaaaaat? Killing the admins too much is probably my most frequent kick/ban reason.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Hrmm, maybe I have "avoiding bad server" instincts or something.

Then again, I only have 300 hours in BF2.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality
^^^^^^^^^^^^noob!

but then again i had/have no life (4000+ hours of bf2)
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6687|S.E. United States
thats too funny merc.
you had two or three guys here out of less then 20 posts call you out for your gameplay,yet you create a thread complaining about one certain server and their tactics.

rather hyopcriticl dont ya think?

and no,I dont play on that server and may of been there 5 times in the last 5 yrs.

in your case its "the pot calling the kettle black".

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2010-04-27 14:29:50)

Perv3rt
+193|6246|Man Diego

Actually, I was the only one that called him out for his gameplay.  Oh, S.E. United States?  You must be one of those Rednecks that can't count...but you sure have that !b down pat.

Last edited by Perv3rt (2010-04-27 16:37:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard