ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

You are right Islam doesn't do anything, it teaches. Muslims do things good and bad. Glad you finally acknowledge the difference between Islam and Muslims, and as such ya now know why I condemn Islam for what it teaches  and not all Muslims as you stubbornly insist I do. 

Do you realize how dumb fuck you look by spouting off about Islam=Muslims and all of your rhetoric that went behind it, only to state the very difference that I have been pointing out, all on your own?
No, Islam doesn't even TEACH. Islam is a collection of documents anda  belief system that some people study, interpret and THEN teach. That's why I think you are wrong. We don't agree at all. You're the one failing to differentiate between individuals and a school of thought.

You have said several times muslims look like terrorists and all terrorists are muslims (for example) so seems to me you're the one slamming the label on all of them.

I never said that Islam=Muslims or wtf are you on about now?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5774|شمال

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol, what say you of the opinions of the people that have EXPERIENCED Islam, such as those I just posted.
I don't belive in thier truth either... They might have been raped when they were little, but to say it is Islam that made sure they got raped... hmm, no!
Well you will not take expeirenced members of this religion to their word, ya know those that lived Islam and practiced it and read the Koran (your big denying point of any opinion that didn't). So if you refuse to listen to these people and call them liars, really, what else is there to say?
They never practiced any thing... nor those around them. I have heard a a lot of their stories, and it all comes down to fucked up culture/political state that made them have this false view of how things are.
Others, like you sir, buy their story..
Just one little example:
Ayaan Hirsi Ali arrived to the Netherlands seeking asylum on the basis of a fabricated story. Hirsi Ali has sought to portray herself as a victim of a forced marriage and Islamic fanaticism. Nothing could be further from the truth. Her family grew up in a spacious middle class home in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the Nairobi. Her brother attended a Christian school, though Hirsi Ali went to a Muslim-run academy for education, not religious, purposes.

Read more: http://marcovilla.instablogs.com/entry/ … z0maJC4WuI

Last edited by Beduin (2010-04-30 05:08:56)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

You are right Islam doesn't do anything, it teaches. Muslims do things good and bad. Glad you finally acknowledge the difference between Islam and Muslims, and as such ya now know why I condemn Islam for what it teaches  and not all Muslims as you stubbornly insist I do. 

Do you realize how dumb fuck you look by spouting off about Islam=Muslims and all of your rhetoric that went behind it, only to state the very difference that I have been pointing out, all on your own?
No, Islam doesn't even TEACH. Islam is a collection of documents anda  belief system that some people study, interpret and THEN teach. That's why I think you are wrong. We don't agree at all. You're the one failing to differentiate between individuals and a school of thought.

You have said several times muslims look like terrorists and all terrorists are muslims (for example) so seems to me you're the one slamming the label on all of them.

I will concede everything if you can find one quote (and not make one up) that has me claiming all muslims are terrorists, or even I hate all Muslims. I have spent a great deal of time stating the difference between a religion and an individual....might wanna go back and read. Try this instead of making up shit I said
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Beduin wrote:

I don't belive in thier truth either... They might have been raped when they were little, but to say it is Islam that made sure they got raped... hmm, no!
Well you will not take expeirenced members of this religion to their word, ya know those that lived Islam and practiced it and read the Koran (your big denying point of any opinion that didn't). So if you refuse to listen to these people and call them liars, really, what else is there to say?
They never practiced any thing... nor those around them. I have heard a a lot of their stories, and it all comes down to fucked up culture/political state that made them have this false view of how things are.
Others, like you sir, buy their story..
Just one little example:
Ayaan Hirsi Ali arrived to the Netherlands seeking asylum on the basis of a fabricated story. Hirsi Ali has sought to portray herself as a victim of a forced marriage and Islamic fanaticism. Nothing could be further from the truth. Her family grew up in a spacious middle class home in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the Nairobi. Her brother attended a Christian school, though Hirsi Ali went to a Muslim-run academy for education, not religious, purposes.

Read more: http://marcovilla.instablogs.com/entry/ … z0maJC4WuI
I see, so even these Mulslims who try and tell us how things are within an Islamic society has no idea what they are talking about. Again, there is no reason for you and I t odiscuss this any further. You  won't be convinced by those that lived it, there is no I can say anything t od oit.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5774|شمال

lowing wrote:

I see, so even these Mulslims who try and tell us how things are within an Islamic society has no idea what they are talking about. Again, there is no reason for you and I t odiscuss this any further. You  won't be convinced by those that lived it, there is no I can say anything t od oit.
Interesting stories they have, one can learn a lot from their personality/background/culture, but to take their stories as "scientific" proof is absolutely dumb!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Beduin wrote:

lowing wrote:

Interesting stories they have, one can learn a lot from their personality/background/culture, but to take their stories as "scientific" proof is absolutely dumb!
Who the hell said anything about science? I have been speaking of religion, the farthest thing from science. Now it all has to be scientfic?!

These people are telling you how it is in an Islamic society and within the Islamic belief system. I have been dismissed because I have not read the Koran, yet these people who have been raised under Islam and the Koran are also dismissed and why? Because they say something you refuse to accept...The problem is not mine or theirs, it is yours. You refuse to look at any evidence put before you. If you will not take an eye witness account, what then, is left?

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 05:52:17)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5202|Sydney
Quran.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

I will concede everything if you can find one quote (and not make one up) that has me claiming all muslims are terrorists, or even I hate all Muslims. I have spent a great deal of time stating the difference between a religion and an individual....might wanna go back and read. Try this instead of making up shit I said
Well here's one from this very thread:

lowing wrote:

The irony of what? That a Muslim woman got turned down for a job because they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register?
I never suggested you did say you hate all muslims, but here's one where you say by default muslims (or maybe just muslim women?) look like suicide bombers, and I didn't even have to make it up either.

There's your labelling. Enjoy it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Well here's one from this very thread:

lowing wrote:

The irony of what? That a Muslim woman got turned down for a job because they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register?
I never suggested you did say you hate all muslims, but here's one where you say by default muslims (or maybe just muslim women?) look like suicide bombers, and I didn't even have to make it up either.

There's your labelling. Enjoy it.
Really? You have never suggested  Isaid I hate all Muslims. Although I am not going to waste time going back and looking, if I were a betting man I would bet I can find plenty of examples. like, oh I dunno,  this one just a few posts up. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3131987 . Toime for you realize what your own arguments are ,you seem to be forgetting.

Whether you like it or not, when a women wears religious garb, and a sucide bombers wears the same thing, they will both "by default" look alike.

Now, the same challenge exists
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

Whether you like it or not, when a women wears religious garb, and a sucide bombers wears the same thing, they will both "by default" look alike.
only to you and others who have been suckered.

lowing wrote:

his one just a few posts up. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3131987
riiight that link goes to a post where...I didn't say you hate muslims. Wtf are talking about.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

only to you and others who have been suckered.

lowing wrote:

his one just a few posts up. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3131987
riiight that link goes to a post where...I didn't say you hate muslims. Wtf are talking about.
No only to me and anyone else that rationalizes that 2 people that dress alike...........dress alike.

jesus christ.....claiming I said all muslims are terrorist, which I have never said, is the same thing in the context of this discussion. to be clear I have never claimed all Muslims in any of my posts. You have claimed I have. You can not produce such claims.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

No only to me and anyone else that rationalizes that 2 people that dress alike...........dress alike.
only to you and anyone who rationalises - falsely - that any two people who dress alike ARE alike.

lowing wrote:

jesus christ.....claiming I said all muslims are terrorist, which I have never said, is the same thing in the context of this discussion. to be clear I have never claimed all Muslims in any of my posts. You have claimed I have. You can not produce such claims.
LMFAO you are too funny. you claim I said something I never said and then say it's the same thing 'in this context'. Funny how you always balst me for being picky with definitions and, y'know, concentrating on what you actually write and stuff, and it's wrong cos I take it 'out of context' or some shit. If you don't think that the quote I posted above indicates your admitted prejudice and stereotyping of muslims I don't even know how anyone can help. Sorry bout that. In the meantime just stop making shit up already lol.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-30 07:56:19)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

only to you and anyone who rationalises - falsely - that any two people who dress alike ARE alike.

lowing wrote:

LMFAO you are too funny. you claim I said something I never said and then say it's the same thing 'in this context'. Funny how you always balst me for being picky with definitions and, y'know, concentrating on what you actually write and stuff, and it's wrong cos I take it 'out of context' or some shit. If you don't think that the quote I posted above indicates your admitted prejudice and stereotyping of muslims I don't even know how anyone can help. Sorry bout that. In the meantime just stop making shit up already lol.
Well who ever said anything about them actually being alike, when I said, they look alike that was my statement....a point you have blasted, so which is it while you speak of changing stories, are you admitting they dress alike when they, dress alike? I ask since I never said anything about actually ACTING alike.

You have contended more times than anyone can count that when I speak if Islam I am making claims against all Muslims, I hate all muslims, all muslims are terrorists etc etc...Already told you, you are not worth the effort to go digging, and I already showed you one example in this thread.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

Already told you, you are not worth the effort to go digging, and I already showed you one example in this thread.
hmmm...well since I've done exactly the same thing pointing out your ridiculous assumptions I guess there's nothing more to discuss here
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

Already told you, you are not worth the effort to go digging, and I already showed you one example in this thread.
hmmm...well since I've done exactly the same thing pointing out your ridiculous assumptions I guess there's nothing more to discuss here
No you have done nothing except insult and attack because of my opinions, I will wait for the day when you actually show they are not true.

You can start by showing me how, when an Islamic terrorist wears religious garb, that they do not look like Islamic followers that wear religious garb. After that, we can move on to the links to countless Muslims that are saying exactly what I have pointed out. You want to say I am nothing more than bigoted, racist and prejudiced all with out reason, what do you tell those that lived in Islamic nations under Islamic law and say the same thing, it is violent and intolerant. Are they also to be dismissed as nothing more than bigoted racist , and prejudiced?

Stop telling me what I am because of my opinions, and start explaining how my opinions are wrong, keeping in mind I have never said anything about "all Muslims" in any context except that when terrorists and muslims wear the same religious garb, they dress alike....unbelieveable you would argue against that. I guess the lack of PC is more than you could take.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 09:17:57)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

You've already conceeded.

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

His point was there are other religious groups who do bad shit, you said no there wasn't, so i provided a view of other religious groups doing -stuff-. but backpedal all you want.
Really? If you can point out where I said "no other religious groups did bad shit". I will apologize and concede the argument.

lowing wrote:

The second Christianity make a name for itself as an international terror threat, we will talk about it, until then no worries.
People being shot by Protestants just for being Catholic? Bombs in several countries killing lots of people?

That's what an international terror threat is.

I accept your apology and concession.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? If you can point out where I said "no other religious groups did bad shit". I will apologize and concede the argument.

lowing wrote:

The second Christianity make a name for itself as an international terror threat, we will talk about it, until then no worries.
People being shot by Protestants just for being Catholic? Bombs in several countries killing lots of people?

great now all ya gotta do is tell me what the hell you are talking about, because I never conceded or apologized shit, especially to you.
Because to the best of my knowledge Christianity is not known as a threat to the world right now and is not widely regarded as a religion producing terrorists.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 10:26:51)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

great now all ya gotta do is tell me what the hell you are talking about, because I never conceded or apologized shit, especially to you.
Because to the best of my knowledge Christianity is not known as a threat to the world right now and is not widely regarded as a religion producing terrorists.
It made a name for itself as an international terror threat in the late 70s. Because there was a major religiously motivated, international terror threat posed by Christians. (which part of that will you try and deny - make sure to clearly and precisely point to which bit you're denying, so I can set you straight more easily)

It's very well known.

That clearly and definitively demonstrates that Christianity made a name for itself as an international terror threat.

So, once again, I accept your apology and concession.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2010-04-30 10:40:30)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5202|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Except if you were living in Iraq during the US invasion about 8-9 years ago.
Try to see it from more than one side for once, though for you I doubt that is possible, so clearly this is a waste of my time.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

It made a name for itself as an international terror threat in the late 70s. Because there was a major religiously motivated, international terror threat posed by Christians. (which part of that will you try and deny - make sure to clearly and precisely point to which bit you're denying, so I can set you straight more easily)

It's very well known.

That clearly and definitively demonstrates that Christianity made a name for itself as an international terror threat.

yer gunna have to better than just say it, how about telling me all about it. How many nations were attacked, how was the global economy affected how many women and children were killed in the wake of Christians murdering in the name of Jesus. Get back with me.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-30 11:48:36)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Except if you were living in Iraq during the US invasion about 8-9 years ago.
Try to see it from more than one side for once, though for you I doubt that is possible, so clearly this is a waste of my time.
Ok yer turn, tell me all about this Christian coalition. Because I remember a coalition of service member who happen to be made up of all kinds of religious backgrounds. Their march was not for Christ.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

How many nations were attacked, how was the global economy affected how many women and children were killed in the wake of Christians murdering in the name of Jesus. Get back with me.
Give us those exact stats for Islamic 'terrorists' and we'll get back to you.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6605|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

It's very well known.

yer gunna have to better than just say, how about telling me all about it. How many nations were attacked, how was the global economy affected how many women and children were killed in the wake of Christians murdering in the name of Jesus. Get back with me.
At least 8 countries that I can think of.
The global economy has nothing to do with a terror threat or religion. Nor does Islamic terrorism have an impact on the economy today - it's peoples reactions to it that do that.
How many women and children, murdered in the name of Jesus? Taking an educated guess ~1000. It was Catholic on Protestant violence (went both ways tbh) in the name of a united Catholic Ireland - very comparable to Sunni/Shia acts of terrorism.
ruisleipa
+149|6246|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

No you have done nothing except insult and attack because of my opinions, I will wait for the day when you actually show they are not true.
well obviously since they are just your opinions it's impossible for me to 'prove them wrong' since that's all they are - opinions. Not facts.

lowing wrote:

You can start by showing me how, when an Islamic terrorist wears religious garb, that they do not look like Islamic followers that wear religious garb. After that, we can move on to the links to countless Muslims that are saying exactly what I have pointed out.
The argument

a) some terrorists wear islamic garb
b) some muslims also wear islamic garb
therefore
c) all muslims/terrorists are terrorists/muslims

is plainly false. If that's not what you're saying and you're only asserting the first two statements, then what's your point?

Earlier you said that someone wearing muslim dress looks like a terrorist BECAUSE they wear muslim dress which, if that is your argument, is simply narrow-minded etc etc and not worthy of serious comment tbh.

lowing wrote:

You want to say I am nothing more than bigoted, racist and prejudiced all with out reason, what do you tell those that lived in Islamic nations under Islamic law and say the same thing, it is violent and intolerant. Are they also to be dismissed as nothing more than bigoted racist , and prejudiced?
But you are, in fact you have admitted it. OK, you haven't admitted the racist bit but the bigot bit you have.

As for people living in Islamic nations etc then I suspect there are many people there who are just as close-minded toewards the West/Christianity as you are towards Islam and people living in Islamic countries.

lowing wrote:

Stop telling me what I am because of my opinions, and start explaining how my opinions are wrong, keeping in mind I have never said anything about "all Muslims" in any context except that when terrorists and muslims wear the same religious garb, they dress alike....unbelieveable you would argue against that. I guess the lack of PC is more than you could take.
we are what we are because of your opinions. what do you mean? If I thought that Hitler had the right idea and support the creation of the fourth reich, wouldn't that make me a nazi? Nothing to do with PC, I just don't think that judging people on what they wear or the religion they follow is right.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

It's very well known.

yer gunna have to better than just say, how about telling me all about it. How many nations were attacked, how was the global economy affected how many women and children were killed in the wake of Christians murdering in the name of Jesus. Get back with me.
At least 8 countries that I can think of.
The global economy has nothing to do with a terror threat or religion. Nor does Islamic terrorism have an impact on the economy today - it's peoples reactions to it that do that.
How many women and children, murdered in the name of Jesus? Taking an educated guess ~1000. It was Catholic on Protestant violence (went both ways tbh) in the name of a united Catholic Ireland - very comparable to Sunni/Shia acts of terrorism.
Oh good god, are you back on Ireland again? Irish killing each other is hardly international terrorism. Call it a civil war if ya want, but it was not international terrorism.

No shit, you mean the terrorists really don't affect economies, it is peoples reaction to terrorism that does that? Hmm I wonder if the terrorists take that into consideration when they decide to blow shit up, ya think?

Get back with me when you come up with something a little more along the line of what is happening in the world today.

No one gave a shit what the Irish did to each other then and really no one cares what Muslims do to each other now. However, several blown up airplanes, financial centers, warships, embassies, train stations, resorts, hotels later, now they have the worlds attention.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard