11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5387|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am not afraid, it is merely their stated intent of which I speak of.
of course you are, otherwise you wouldn't go on about it all the time. self-denial tbh.
what lowing beleives has no bearing on this thread.  it aint your problem.  so shut the fuck up already.
ruisleipa
+149|6372|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

what lowing beleives has no bearing on this thread.  it aint your problem.  so shut the fuck up already.
oooooh you scary. ru a mooslim?

it does have a bearing on his daft views tho', and since he started the thread, I'd say yeah, it does have some bearing on it actually.

since this is DS&T which is filled with people saying what they believe your statement is totally ridiculous.

lowing wrote:

It is current events, and controversial and denial such as yours interests me. what shall we discuss, I know, the crusades!!
why do you want to discuss the crusades? I've certainly never mentioned it.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-28 02:28:44)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5387|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

oooooh you scary. ru a mooslim?

it does have a bearing on his daft bellicose bigoted views tho'.
well i think you are a retard but dont feel the need to dsicuss it on every single page.  why?  because you being a complete retard has fuck all to do with the OP.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6960|Nårvei

You both contribute equally much or little to the topic to why don't you both STFU??
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5900|شمال
Fucking gingers are a thread to our society
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum
has anyone quoted the irony in lowing saying that he doesnt give a shit what happened 1000 years ago, but then brings up stories of Muhammed being a kiddie fiddler?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621

Uzique wrote:

15th time we've talked about blowing up people... what's fucking new? IRA blow shit up, they're christians.

so...

you're tired of me discussing christian atrocity, inhumanity and terrorism in pre-1900, medieval and biblical times...

but then you don't want to hear about the modern-day cause of islamic tension in the middle-east... because after i explain in brief what has caused the current geopolitical climate, you regress to the Koran-era with more vague, tenuous bullshit that illustrates no real knowledge of scripture or ancient history.

how exactly do you make a point with you? you're spluttering melodramatic bullshit and swinging pendulously from ancient<->modern. your argument is going nowhere; it's awful, simply awful.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ruisleipa
+149|6372|teh FIN-land

FatherTed wrote:

has anyone quoted the irony in lowing saying that he doesnt give a shit what happened 1000 years ago, but then brings up stories of Muhammed being a kiddie fiddler?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621
yes ruislepa i have quoted the irony in lowing's post RIGHT ABOVE FATHER TED'S, AS MY POST WAS A RESPONSE TO HIM.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT YET OR DO YOU WANT TO REPORT ME AGAIN
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6618

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621
yeah doctor your's is funny, ruis gets all haughty and "you are a rude little potty mouth" and hammers the report-QQ button several hundred times because he can't, through his arrogance, admit the embarrassing truth of his misunderstanding.

tl;dr - see previous sentiments of usmarine.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

FatherTed wrote:

No irony at all. TODAY he is still hero worshipped even though that fact exists. Along with the fact that he is a murderer.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6922|PNW

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

No irony at all. TODAY he is still hero worshipped even though that fact exists. Along with the fact that he is a murderer.
You're being like...the Baghdad Bob of debate.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6618

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

And Thomas Jefferson is still hero worshiped even though he was an adulterous slave owner who probably also was a pedo.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

And Thomas Jefferson is still hero worshiped even though he was an adulterous slave owner who probably also was a pedo.
Yup, and if you wanna condemn every person who has ever strayed knock yourself out. Or every person who has ever owned a slave 200 years ago, go for it. If you have proof that he was a child molestor post it. I have no problem with any of it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621
where's your 'proof' that the prophet (peace be upon him) was such a bad guy? PROOF, i mean. like, something more concrete and irrefutable than the 'proof' that exists of jefferson's dirty gossip.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6732|SE London

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

errr lowing the violence between catholics and protestants in (northern)-ireland is explicitly and intrinsically related to denominational partisanship

we colonized all of the orient and african continent with a western-christian mentality that heralded us as the cultured, enlightened ones with the correct religion, with the liberal (or more sinister racist) motivation of 'educating' the rest of the world. the immediate violence, rape and exploitation is rivaled in terms of monstrosity possibly only by the lasting influence of the christian church now on these countries - where it helps to perpetuate gender/class divisions, spread disease/restrict humanitarian aid, and further perpetuate partisan violence. gj christian church.
I couldn't care less what the catholics and protestants do to one another in Ireland. It is nothing more than gang violence, and it stays with them.
Islam is not only fighting amongst itself, it has taken the fight to the world who chooses not to bow to Islam.

again lets move toward current events shall we? Stop speaking of hundreds of years ago as if it what is current events today. It is undeniable that Islam is the reigning king of religious based terrorism in todays world. Lets stick to that point.

That's convenient isn't it.

For any given example of religious extremism by Christians, you just dismiss it as gang violence or such like (I also seem to remember you dismissing Christians burning suspected witches in Africa for similar reasons).

Absolutely pathetic. Completely unable to see anything in a rational, reasoned manner. Applying double standards to everything and ignoring facts. I note there hasn't been any response to:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hitlers hatred was not based in fact but in scapegoating their problems..

the last 13 hijackers of airliners were Muslim. All of the sucide bombers are Muslim... Sorry if their APPEARS to be a pattern
Both the claims above are untrue. Joel Henry Hinrichs ring any bells? Aeroméxico Flight 576, hijacked by a Bolivian. CanJet Flight 918 hijacked by a Jamaican.

Who are these last 13 hijackers who are supposedly Muslims?
Which is yet another example of you simply having the facts wrong. It's nothing to do with interpretation, the basis for your argument there is just wrong. Plain and simple.

Why is this? It's because many of these stories are under-reported by western news agencies due to lack of interest. Islamic terrorism sells more papers, gets better TV ratings and therefore gets more coverage - this has only really been the case for the past decade though.

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i was discussing the precedence of religious-based terrorism, not stipulating that islamic terrorism is a kneejerk reaction to the catholic inquisition (although it is, of course, a rebellion against christian neo-colonialism in the holy lands).
yeah holy lands that is also claimed EQUALLY by the Jews and Christians alike and yet Jews and Christians are not blowing up children in schools and women in marketplaces, or blowing up airplanes and trains
That's because they're now in control. When they weren't it was a very different picture. Ever hear of the Irgun, Lehi, the King David hotel bombing?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6866

Uzique wrote:

where's your 'proof' that the prophet (peace be upon him) was such a bad guy? PROOF, i mean. like, something more concrete and irrefutable than the 'proof' that exists of jefferson's dirty gossip.
Mohammad was a war lord... Well at least he did treat POW's pretty well. Oh and he was a kiddie fiddler.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Uzique wrote:

You mean other than the book documenting his life that is held as truth by the religion that has been founded based on his life and his teachings?

I dunno. If it is a lie you might wanna tell all of Islam they are worshipping a fraud. I would do so behind a protective barrier though.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

errr lowing the violence between catholics and protestants in (northern)-ireland is explicitly and intrinsically related to denominational partisanship

we colonized all of the orient and african continent with a western-christian mentality that heralded us as the cultured, enlightened ones with the correct religion, with the liberal (or more sinister racist) motivation of 'educating' the rest of the world. the immediate violence, rape and exploitation is rivaled in terms of monstrosity possibly only by the lasting influence of the christian church now on these countries - where it helps to perpetuate gender/class divisions, spread disease/restrict humanitarian aid, and further perpetuate partisan violence. gj christian church.
I couldn't care less what the catholics and protestants do to one another in Ireland. It is nothing more than gang violence, and it stays with them.
Islam is not only fighting amongst itself, it has taken the fight to the world who chooses not to bow to Islam.

again lets move toward current events shall we? Stop speaking of hundreds of years ago as if it what is current events today. It is undeniable that Islam is the reigning king of religious based terrorism in todays world. Lets stick to that point.

That's convenient isn't it.

For any given example of religious extremism by Christians, you just dismiss it as gang violence or such like (I also seem to remember you dismissing Christians burning suspected witches in Africa for similar reasons).

Absolutely pathetic. Completely unable to see anything in a rational, reasoned manner. Applying double standards to everything and ignoring facts. I note there hasn't been any response to:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hitlers hatred was not based in fact but in scapegoating their problems..

the last 13 hijackers of airliners were Muslim. All of the sucide bombers are Muslim... Sorry if their APPEARS to be a pattern
Both the claims above are untrue. Joel Henry Hinrichs ring any bells? Aeroméxico Flight 576, hijacked by a Bolivian. CanJet Flight 918 hijacked by a Jamaican.

Who are these last 13 hijackers who are supposedly Muslims?
Which is yet another example of you simply having the facts wrong. It's nothing to do with interpretation, the basis for your argument there is just wrong. Plain and simple.

Why is this? It's because many of these stories are under-reported by western news agencies due to lack of interest. Islamic terrorism sells more papers, gets better TV ratings and therefore gets more coverage - this has only really been the case for the past decade though.

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

yeah holy lands that is also claimed EQUALLY by the Jews and Christians alike and yet Jews and Christians are not blowing up children in schools and women in marketplaces, or blowing up airplanes and trains
That's because they're now in control. When they weren't it was a very different picture. Ever hear of the Irgun, Lehi, the King David hotel bombing?
What is irrational is your insistance that what is happening with Islam today is no different that what happened in Ireland. You insist on comparing apples and oranges as the same thing. It is not. What happened in Ireland had no affect on world economies, oil supplies, wars, etc... Islamic action does. So when you want to discuss rationally about what is happening within Islam feel free to get back with me.

Something else I just love about you all, you all seem to love the term "neo" now. You attach it to everything. It is so cute
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

You mean other than the book documenting his life that is held as truth by the religion that has been founded based on his life and his teachings?

I dunno. If it is a lie you might wanna tell all of Islam they are worshipping a fraud. I would do so behind a protective barrier though.
in that case, i guess you follow scientology then? because their book 'documents' a 'truthful' version of events, also; legitimized and made irrefutable by the virtuous 'PROOF' that it is a definite object: a book, in existence, that has been published and distributed. do you subscribe to every major world religion because of their ancient scripture and text? because, after all, they are all equally reliable sources of 'proof' of certain events and characters. funny, really. your logic is never consistent. your argument is never focussed. it's a headache discussing things with you because valid points hit the brick-wall of narrowminded, nationalist ideology.

by the way, in your response to bert: the only reason islamic aggression had such an impact on world-affairs is because your administration used it as a launchpad for a 'war on terrorism'. back when the IRA bombed our conversative conference, we could have taken the same extreme reaction and launched a full-scale war against ireland. but we didn't. probably because our country wasn't led by a bunch of neo-con crazy-as-fuck christians, with the ideological and theological boner that is west vs. middle east burning in their scheming little minds.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-04-28 11:51:54)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Uzique wrote:

lowing wrote:

Uzique wrote:

in that case, i guess you follow scientology then? because their book 'documents' a 'truthful' version of events, also; legitimized and made irrefutable by the virtuous 'PROOF' that it is a definite object: a book, in existence, that has been published and distributed. do you subscribe to every major world religion because of their ancient scripture and text? because, after all, they are all equally reliable sources of 'proof' of certain events and characters. funny, really. your logic is never consistent. your argument is never focussed. it's a headache discussing things with you because valid points hit the brick-wall of narrowminded, nationalist ideology.
Honestly, it is time to get real in your arguments. Take it up with Islam if you want to call all they believe a fraud. I subscribe to none of it.

What matters is they believe it to be true and they still worship him regardless of his murderous and child molesting life.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621
im sorry but reductio ad absurdum arguments are seemingly the only way to properly highlight errors in the huge aggregate ball-o-fail that is your world outlook.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Uzique wrote:

im sorry but reductio ad absurdum arguments are seemingly the only way to properly highlight errors in the huge aggregate ball-o-fail that is your world outlook.
Must be, since you can not seem to use logic and rationality to do it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621
scroll back a few pages, i think you'll find an historical and a contemporary rebuttal to your absurd claims

of which your ensuing responses were entirely devoid of all '... logic and rationality'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard