thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5983
My most used gun is the GOL Sniper Magnum, because it makes me feel like an elite German Counter Terrorist (GSG-9) Sniper, and as Vince told us when advertising the shamwow, you know the Germans make good stuff.

Also digging the AUG .77 quite heavily. I enjoy using the weapon. I also find it aesthetically pleasing. I wish the sound was a little better though. I think the XM8 has the best sound, but I do not like how the scopes are mounted onto it so I only ever use it with iron sights, which in my opinion is a bit of a hindrance as they dont offer the enhanced visual enhancement of the scopes
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

thraSK wrote:

My most used gun is the GOL Sniper Magnum, because it makes me feel like an elite German Counter Terrorist (GSG-9) Sniper, and as Vince told us when advertising the shamwow, you know the Germans make good stuff.

Also digging the AUG .77 quite heavily. I enjoy using the weapon. I also find it aesthetically pleasing. I wish the sound was a little better though. I think the XM8 has the best sound, but I do not like how the scopes are mounted onto it so I only ever use it with iron sights, which in my opinion is a bit of a hindrance as they dont offer the enhanced visual enhancement of the scopes
Are you an interior decorator? Or perhaps female?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998

JohnG@lt wrote:

thraSK wrote:

Or a fag. Or both.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

Nordemus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

thraSK wrote:

Or a fag. Or both.
How bout you back the fuck off stupid tolls. kthx
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
whats so good about the MG36? ive been trying to use it, but im not really feeling it
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

whats so good about the MG36? ive been trying to use it, but im not really feeling it
In close combat, no LMG can match it's ability to mow people down...

anywhere above 5m it becomes useless / weak

I had a dumb, lol

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-05-02 16:29:46)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

It has a built in red dot scope.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
thats it? i mean yeah its nice cause it allows you to free up a spot, but the weapon just feels a little weak to me
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

thats it? i mean yeah its nice cause it allows you to free up a spot, but the weapon just feels a little weak to me
It's better at medium/long range than most of the other LMGs but if you're used to using the M60 exclusively then it might feel a bit weak, yeah.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
i use the m60 quite a bit actually, then i switched to the xm8 lmg, and i really enjoy using it. it seems to do well in short,medium, and medium-long ranges. ill have to give the MG36 another whirl and see where it lands.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i use the m60 quite a bit actually, then i switched to the xm8 lmg, and i really enjoy using it. it seems to do well in short,medium, and medium-long ranges. ill have to give the MG36 another whirl and see where it lands.
The XM8 is absolutely identical to the MG36 except for the scope. Same damage, same rate of fire.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
hmm, ill definitely give the MG36 another try then
FloppY_
­

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

epic facepalm,,, I allways think the MG36 is that MG42 updated one /doh
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FloppY_ wrote:

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

Was wondering what you were talking about
-Frederick Bastiat
FloppY_
­

JohnG@lt wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

I has a dumb, lol....

I blame H&K for naming it so similarly to the WWII MG42 :p
Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
i have tried to MG36 again, and to me its very situational, sometimes its great, other times its absolutely horrible
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i have tried to MG36 again, and to me its very situational, sometimes its great, other times its absolutely horrible
I almost exclusivly use it. Love it. The built in RDS makes headshotting far snipers fairly easy and it frees up a spot.

I do have trouble using it without magnum ammo though, it does lack the punch then.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6621|Mhz

Lucien wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Most used weapon is the Gol... Surprisingly my most used vehicle is the UAV
I dont get how some people enjoy the UAV so much
Road kills tbh.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Fuck, who let thraSK out?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6746|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Lucien wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I love the thing. Its great when you sneak behind the enemy and give them a damn good thrashing.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6328|Australia

The_Guardsman wrote:

Lucien wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I love the thing. Its great when you sneak behind the enemy and give them a damn good thrashing.
I prefer to sit back and use the zoom upgrade to splode tanks/groups of enemies as they all sit around the M-COM trying to defuse it from afar whilst strafing, then watch as sniper bullets and MG fire rake the area i was in three seconds ago.

I now have a new favorite weapon, too: SPAS-12. Things a headshot machine when you put slugs in it.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Lucien wrote:

I prefer to sit back and use the zoom upgrade to splode tanks/groups of enemies as they all sit around the M-COM trying to defuse it from afar whilst strafing, then watch as sniper bullets and MG fire rake the area i was in three seconds ago.

I now have a new favorite weapon, too: SPAS-12. Things a headshot machine when you put slugs in it.
Not weapon, but weapons. All the pump shotties are the same.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6746|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Have these shotgun things been improved in a patch or something?.. I remember when l first started l couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo with the thing! Now the things better than a sodding rifle!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

FloppY_ wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I has a dumb, lol....

I blame H&K for naming it so similarly to the WWII MG42 :p
MG36

Oh and IMO, MG36 sux.

One, I was red-dot SV98ing, my squads medic goes down (he had a MG36), I take the killer out, pick up his kit and rez him (I hate how few people know that trick in BC2), he takes mine. After he dies... He was a recon lol. with a red-dot SV98. Moral of the story? MG36 sux, compared to weapons with a dedicated RDS.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

thraSK wrote:

lol...

{pssob;y )

(possibly)

and the AUG ist Austrian

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-05-06 15:50:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard