Poll

Have you played the best game of your life?

Yes55%55% - 24
No44%44% - 19
Total: 43
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

DesertFox- wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you people that you say BF2 was somehow the best game you've played?
Well it's the only game I've played for in excess of 3 years straight, except for epic classics like the CnC series which I don't play every day, BF2 I pretty much did for most of those 3 years, nothing else has lasted more than 6 months.  There are better games though, Mass Effect 1/2 and many more but, they don't last, I guess some people criteria for games may be different.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

BF2 was the most balanced online shooter I've ever played. The only thing I regret in patching was that they nerfed splash damage for the Blackhawk helicopter. What they should have done was randomize bursts of splash damage.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-20 19:41:25)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

BF2 was the most balanced online shooter I've ever played. The only thing I regret in patching was that they nerfed splash damage for the Blackhawk helicopter. What they should have done was randomize bursts of splash damage.
i always liked the idea of an insane overheat time. so you can do very powerful short bursts.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

FatherTed wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

i always liked the idea of an insane overheat time. so you can do very powerful short bursts.
Or ammo, just like the attack choppers have to use.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State

FatherTed wrote:

Miggle wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

wow, sucks for you guys.  It's interesting though to see that you equate how much fun you have in a game to how good you are at it.
who said that?

I'm millions of times better at CoD:MW2 than any BF game, but the BF games are millions of times more fun.

MW2 is ezmode.
agree with that. from day one i was well above competent on MW2, but i go back to BF2 and get raped left right and up the arse. yet BF2 is way way way more fun.
yeah. Same. MW2 = EZmode for me too, I can get 1.25:1
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5806|Catherine Black

Miggle wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

wow, sucks for you guys.  It's interesting though to see that you equate how much fun you have in a game to how good you are at it.
who said that?

I'm millions of times better at CoD:MW2 than any BF game, but the BF games are millions of times more fun.

MW2 is ezmode.
Miggle, you're terrible at MW2. I remember playing with you and you basically walked everywhere, aimed at things you thought were people, but weren't and looked at a skip that was about 2' taller than your character, and tried for about 20 seconds to climb up into it. Was hilarious.

Unless you've gotten any better since then, which I doubt.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

Finray you're terrible at BF2
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5806|Catherine Black

DUnlimited wrote:

Pff, you used to think that, then we played for like a week solid and I remember you saying I was "not as terriable as I first thought you would be"
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

Finray wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Pff, you used to think that, then we played for like a week solid and I remember you saying I was "not as terriable as I first thought you would be"
Still terriable though
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6457|Brisbane, Australia

You are all terriable.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5196|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm fucking awesome at some old NES games, like insanely good.
And Mario Kart, the lap times I got on that absolutely CANNOT be beaten. My brother and I spent months shaving off 1/100s of a second.

I still have some pretty sucky rounds at BF2, and I certainly don't finish most rounds on top, but I still play the game today. I don't play Mario Kart anymore, admittedly it is much older.

Also, you usually get really, really good at a game you have heaps of fun at because you play it so goddamn much. I thought this would be obvious, but hey, I guess not to all...
13/f/taiwan
+940|5716

Jaekus wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm fucking awesome at some old NES games, like insanely good.
And Mario Kart, the lap times I got on that absolutely CANNOT be beaten. My brother and I spent months shaving off 1/100s of a second.

I still have some pretty sucky rounds at BF2, and I certainly don't finish most rounds on top, but I still play the game today. I don't play Mario Kart anymore, admittedly it is much older.

Also, you usually get really, really good at a game you have heaps of fun at because you play it so goddamn much. I thought this would be obvious, but hey, I guess not to all...
sorry bro, i would own you in mario kart for the n64
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Crash Team Racing is where it's at you mariofags.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard