Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England
I made a new account yesterday because unlocking stuff was fun on the way up and level 32 is kind of boring. I've been trying to get bronze or silver with every weapon that I unlock along the way. The first two weapons were cake. The F2000 was kind of challenging but still not a total hosebeast (even though it burned through ammo like no ones business). The AUG is a total piece of shit. It burns through ammo AND has the accuracy of me shooting full court shots in basketball. I've never been so frustrated by anything in this game as I am by this piece of shit weapon. The AN-94 can't come quick enough.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
no weapon is as bad as the M93R

Matty, miggle, and ebug can attest to this fact
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
And I, Bevo.

I find the AUG better than the F2000 tbh. Both kinda shit though.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6372|the land of bourbon
i kinda like the aug.  all of the assault rifles are nice imo.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas

Finray wrote:

And I, Bevo.

we went into the bf2s server and had a 2 on 2 m93r fight. It was the most pathetic thing in the world. 12 shots to kill with magnum rounds point blank

countless times we'd shoot entire clips at each other from 10 feet and miss half the shots

(I managed to get my gold star though, so i'll never use that piece of shit ever again..)
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
reported for stats padding
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

Bevo wrote:

no weapon is as bad as the M93R

Matty, miggle, and ebug can attest to this fact
As can I.
steelie34
pub hero!
the ONLY time the m93 is worth it is when you run out of main gun ammo, are less than 5 feet away from your opponent, and they have less than 10 health left.  then you can spray pray the m93 and will probably get the kill.  otherwise that gun is complete shit
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Hey now, quit hijacking this worthy thread with whining about an inconsequential pistol that no one in their right mind gets more than 12 kills with
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
steelie34
pub hero!
speaking of shotguns, the ns2000 is a kickass gun, agree?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

steelie34 wrote:

All the pumps are the same. So are both autos.
-Frederick Bastiat
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hey now, quit hijacking this worthy thread with whining about an inconsequential pistol that no one in their right mind gets more than 12 kills with
too bad

The AUG isn't that bad. It's not great certainly but meh.
steelie34
pub hero!

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

with slugs and mag ammo the autos are death machines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

As long as you don't fire more than one round at a time, sure Full auto at point blank range and you'd be lucky to kill the guy
-Frederick Bastiat
steelie34
pub hero!

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

As long as you don't fire more than one round at a time, sure Full auto at point blank range and you'd be lucky to kill the guy
ya know, you're helping me derail your thread
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5162|Between your mama's legs.

Bevo wrote:

Finray wrote:

And I, Bevo.

we went into the bf2s server and had a 2 on 2 m93r fight. It was the most pathetic thing in the world. 12 shots to kill with magnum rounds point blank

countless times we'd shoot entire clips at each other from 10 feet and miss half the shots

(I managed to get my gold star though, so i'll never use that piece of shit ever again..)
yea when I came in I could hardly kill anything with that wep, so I swiched to the PP2000 : )
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6645

I'm not sure how I feel about the AUG. It's not the easiest gun to pick up and rape with, but after using it for a while, I feel like you can really own with it. When I was getting a bronze star for it, towards the end of the run I got decently good with it and easily made it to silver as well. But now I'm trying to get gold and finding it a bit tough; looks like I need to get back in the groove.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6334
Nah, Aug is pretty nice. And accuracy is good with single shot or small bursts.

The M9-3 is beyond retardation and I will always bear the scars I "earned" when going after the gold star. I got it now, but it sure wasn´t worth the effort. And the tears. And the sweat. And the cuts on my forearms.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5464|Ventura, California
The AUG isn't that bad, it's got good accuracy, just tap the trigger quickly instead of holding it down, especially while in medium-long range. Don't even try to fire bursts, it's too inaccurate, but taping the trigger works wonders, especially since this gun has more damage than most.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The AUG isn't that bad, it's got good accuracy, just tap the trigger quickly instead of holding it down, especially while in medium-long range. Don't even try to fire bursts, it's too inaccurate, but taping the trigger works wonders, especially since this gun has more damage than most.
It's got the same RoF as the M416, does less damage and is less accurate. It's crap.
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's got the same RoF as the M416, does less damage and is less accurate. It's crap.
stats don't mean anything v0v it's like the l85 on BF2, its accuracy is fucking weird but some people rape with it np.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

FatherTed wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

stats don't mean anything v0v it's like the l85 on BF2, its accuracy is fucking weird but some people rape with it np.
L85 is the ultimate spray and pray weapon. Try and shoot in small bursts or single shot with it and you won't hit shit but if you go full auto MB1 down mode you'll be getting headshots all over the place.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5464|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I didn't check the stats but if you look at the little bars that tell you accuracy, ROF and damage it says the AUG has the most, IIRC.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I didn't check the stats but if you look at the little bars that tell you accuracy, ROF and damage it says the AUG has the most, IIRC.
The bars are meaningless. Check out my weapon damage charts.
-Frederick Bastiat
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6644
The problem with the AUG is that it doesn't do any one thing better than the other assault rifles.  It's just kind of...meh. 

I feel like, of all the kits and their respective gun selections, the assault rifles have the least variance in their functionality.  They just have a different "feel" to how you have to use them.

But, that said,

AN 94 and M416 FTW.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard